Hinds stop posting here?

Hinds stop posting here?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Feb 16

Haven't heard from him except for a PM saying sorry if he offended me. I replied he didn't. Anyway, anyone hear from him? I think he is still making moves, but hope he isn't sick or something.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
26 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
Haven't heard from him except for a PM saying sorry if he offended me. I replied he didn't. Anyway, anyone hear from him? I think he is still making moves, but hope he isn't sick or something.
He sent me a pm the other day regarding the argument about the Trinity. He may have felt he was spending too much time on the forums.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Feb 16

To be honest I just assumed he was banned again.

rc

Moves
26 Feb 16

yes he sent me a PM as well, some drivel about the trinity, i asked if he was banned but so far he hasn't replied.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
26 Feb 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
To be honest I just assumed he was banned again.
It crossed my mind, I had a look through the last few pages of his posts and couldn't see anything that he was likely to be banned for. A post could have been pulled, but one would expect a couple of preceding posts escalating towards it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Feb 16

Originally posted by DeepThought
It crossed my mind, I had a look through the last few pages of his posts and couldn't see anything that he was likely to be banned for. A post could have been pulled, but one would expect a couple of preceding posts escalating towards it.
Doesn't it say 'player banned from forums' in their profile if that happens? I didn't see that in his profile.

Maybe he concluded he was getting nowhere with his preaching and gave up.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Feb 16

Not sure Hinds always does escalation. Sometimes he just goes straight to the meat of a subject.

Moves
26 Feb 16

Doesn't it say 'player banned from forums' in their profile if that happens? I didn't see that in his profile.

Maybe he concluded he was getting nowhere with his preaching and gave up.
No it doesn't say that, although it's a good idea!

He's too much of a blockhead to just not bother. Probably banned for being a duchebag.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
No it doesn't say that, although it's a good idea!

He's too much of a blockhead to just not bother. Probably banned for being a duchebag.
I PM'd him, he claims not to be banned, just gave up posting here.

Moves
27 Feb 16

I PM'd him, he claims not to be banned, just gave up posting here.
I wonder if that means I won't now burn in hell for eternity...

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Feb 16

He won't have to continue receiving those engine charges now.

K

Germany

Moves
29 Feb 16

Well, many Christians do believe sins can be forgiven if one truly repents.

w

Moves
29 Feb 16

He sent me a pm the other day regarding the argument about the Trinity. He may have felt he was spending too much time on the forums.
Well it's hard to find the time to post when you are leading the GOP in the Presidential polls.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Feb 16

Originally posted by whodey
Well it's hard to find the time to post when you are leading the GOP in the Presidential polls.
Exactly how is that statement supposed to make some kind of sense?

It is about as meaningless as the cops arresting someone for not liking avocado milkshakes.

F

Moves
29 Feb 16

Exactly how is that statement supposed to make some kind of sense
He's likening RJHinds to Donald Truimp.