Here is a very important video about Israel:

Here is a very important video about Israel:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Dec 13

It is fascinating how this nation has returned..

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Dec 13

Originally posted by checkbaiter
It is fascinating how this nation has returned..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydwxy9yqhzM
Funny how every video on the internet is "the MOST important video you'll ever see!" At least on YouTube.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Dec 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
Funny how every video on the internet is "the MOST important video you'll ever see!" At least on YouTube.
That was the title when I received it, it should have been worded differently. Probably like a fascinating video on Israel. Did you watch it? I thought it was very revealing of God interceding, especially that nothing would grow there until Jews moved back in.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Dec 13

Originally posted by checkbaiter
That was the title when I received it, it should have been worded differently. Probably like a fascinating video on Israel. Did you watch it? I thought it was very revealing of God interceding, especially that nothing would grow there until Jews moved back in.
There was nothing god like in making the desert bloom. I lived there for several years and I can testify it was a united effort of thousands of people with the will to make the desert bloom that got the job done.

Of course it cost the Palestinian's most of their water to do it, there is that dark underbelly of the progress of Israel.