Hear why DNA Refutes Evolution

Hear why DNA Refutes Evolution

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
10 Mar 12

Originally posted by humy
“...But the bottom line that's being argued here is that some are saying it was impossible ...”

it is impossible unless, of course, there exists the absurdity of true 'miracles' which, without being pedantic about it, are absurd by definition.
All of our births are a miracle. If not explain how it happens.....

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
10 Mar 12

Originally posted by galveston75
so your definition of a miracle is something you don't understand.

Moves
10 Mar 12

births? really. do you mean the conception? ive been involved a couple of times at both, there was defiantly some magic happening at the conception no miracles at the births though. just some quality doctors and nurses doing a good job....ohh and my wife she helped a bit.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Mar 12

“...But the bottom line that's being argued here is that some are saying it was impossible ...”

it is impossible unless, of course, there exists the absurdity of true 'miracles' which, without being pedantic about it, are absurd by definition.
Doesn't the existence of life and all that is in the universe seem to be a miracle
to you? Or do you just pick and choose what miracles are absurd like the rest
of us? Do you call it absurd when the Holy Bible says all things are possible
with God, when He is the one reported to have made all thing? Is it absurd to
believe or disbelieve in God when you can't prove to everyone that God exists
or that He does not exist? Don't we all label things absurd based on our belief
systems. I call evolution and the "Big Bang" absurd, while others are of the
opinion that it is on the cutting edge of science. But opinion is not science.
Therefore, the opinion that evolution is a proven fact is also not science. This
is the reason we need science and religion to work together so we can all see
what is really absurd and what is true.

Cape Town

Moves
10 Mar 12

So all we can do is use our imaginations and that's all that's being discussed.
So most of what you are saying, you just make up on the spur of the moment?

But the bottom line that's being argued here is that some are saying it was impossible but we know it did and that's that.
No, some people are saying it was impossible under the current laws of physics and the known workings of the world. This is simply undeniably the case. Which is why I wonder why you don't simply accept it as an obvious miracle and leave it at that. Instead, you end up looking like foolish or a liar as you make up more and more fantastic explanations for how it might happen in a non-miraculous fashion.

h

Moves
10 Mar 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
Doesn't the existence of life and all that is in the universe seem to be a miracle
to you? Or do you just pick and choose what miracles are absurd like the rest
of us? Do you call it absurd when the Holy Bible says all things are possible
with God, when He is the one reported to have made all thing? Is it absurd to
believe or disbelieve in God when yo ...[text shortened]... ce and religion to work together so we can all see
what is really absurd and what is true.
“...Doesn't the existence of life and all that is in the universe seem to be a miracle
to you? ...”

No. Why should it “seem” like a “miracle”? A 'miracle' is, by definition, something that cannot be explained rationally by understanding of natural law. All that has been observed in the universe to date can be explained rationally by understanding of natural law so cannot be defined as a miracle.

The rest of your post is irrelevant as it has already been debunked.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Mar 12
1 edit

“...Doesn't the existence of life and all that is in the universe seem to be a miracle
to you? ...”

No. Why should it “seem” like a “miracle”? A 'miracle' is, by definition, something that cannot be explained rationally by understanding of natural law. All that has been observed in the universe to date can be explained rationally by understanding of natura ...[text shortened]... defined as a miracle.

The rest of your post is irrelevant as it has already been debunked.
What authority has explained it? Where is your reference?
What or Who is the "singularity"?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
11 Mar 12

Originally posted by twhitehead

[b]But the bottom line that's being argued here is that some are saying it was impossible but we know it did and that's that.

No, some people are saying it was impossible under the current laws of physics and the known workings of the world. This is simply undeniably the c ...[text shortened]... up more and more fantastic explanations for how it might happen in a non-miraculous fashion.[/b]
Back off and be reasonable in your speach.... I'm not a liar and I don't appreciated being called one.

Cape Town

Moves
11 Mar 12

Back off and be reasonable in your speach.... I'm not a liar and I don't appreciated being called one.
My apologies if that is how it came across. That is not what I intended to say. I was trying to say that as you make up more and more fantastic explanations, you will get branded a liar - not that you are one.

h

Moves
11 Mar 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
What authority has explained it? Where is your reference?
What or Who is the "singularity"?
Yet again, you pretend all the known scientific facts don't exist.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Mar 12

Yet again, you pretend all the known scientific facts don't exist.
There is science fact and science fiction. One must be able to tell the difference. 😏

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
11 Mar 12

My apologies if that is how it came across. That is not what I intended to say. I was trying to say that as you make up more and more fantastic explanations, you will get branded a liar - not that you are one.
Apology accepted. But just because I don't agree with you or have a different thought on a subject that none of us have a clear answer on does not mean I'm right or wrong and neither would you be. None of us were there to see and none of us have been told by God how he did this..right?
Maybe you are completly right and you could be and if so that would be fine with me.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Mar 12
1 edit

[b]But the bottom line that's being argued here is that some are saying it was impossible but we know it did and that's that.

No, some people are saying it was impossible under the current laws of physics and the known workings of the world. This is simply undeniably the c up more and more fantastic explanations for how it might happen in a non-miraculous fashion.[/b]
Isn't this what evolutionists do when they make up more and more fantastic
explanations for how it might happen in a non-miraculous fashion?

P.S. Of course, they need billions or trillions of years to make their ideas
look like it might happen in a non-miraculous fashion.

R

Moves
11 Mar 12

That video was really funny. Aside from a complete lack of credibility - this from some of the statements the individual made (adenine binding with adenine - completely false), or perhaps his in-depth explanation (blabla) of the math at the end, we may observe a certain incoherency in his wording.

If I could discern his argument, I may be able to take that guy a trifle more seriously. As it is, I maintain my opinion that he has no clue about what he is trying to explain.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Mar 12

Originally posted by Ringwraith
That video was really funny. Aside from a complete lack of credibility - this from some of the statements the individual made (adenine binding with adenine - completely false), or perhaps his in-depth explanation (blabla) of the math at the end, we may observe a certain incoherency in his wording.

If I could discern his argument, I may be able to take ...[text shortened]... riously. As it is, I maintain my opinion that he has no clue about what he is trying to explain.
It may be true that he lacks some knowledge on the subject to explain it well.
But his main point was not that he understood all the mathematics and
computer programming, but you guys need to use your mind and think about
how this refutes evolution happening by random chance or the universe
coming into existence by random chance. Obviously, you do not want to
use your brain for that purpose. Some major revisions in some scientific
theories need to be revised.