Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
31 Dec 15

Hope 2016 brings you all good health and happiness.

Genuine apologies to anyone i might have offended in 2015. Let us venture into the new year with a clean slate and a renewed appreciation for Elvis.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
01 Jan 16

Indeed, happy new year all ... dispensing with the sentimental nonsense (because I'm too zoggled to string a coherent sentence together) I apologise to all the people I've upset and thank you all for your debates. Think highly of you all :]

c

Moves
01 Jan 16

Happy New Year......to the RHP forums.

I will add my apologies as well to anyone that I have offended in my posting past. Mostly to FMF, Dive, and Ghost.

Maybe I will jump into these forums in the new year?

Moves
01 Jan 16

Originally posted by chaney3
Happy New Year......to the RHP forums.

I will add my apologies as well to anyone that I have offended in my posting past. Mostly to FMF, Dive, and Ghost.

Maybe I will jump into these forums in the new year?
I want to apologize in advance to all the people offended by this post.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Jan 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

Genuine apologies to anyone i might have offended in 2015. Let us venture into the new year with a clean slate and a renewed appreciation for Elvis.
Happy New Year to all friends and foes out there. Best wishes for the new year. Lets hope that each passing year brings us all to a higher realization of life.

As for whoever I have offended .. Im not sorry 😀 Take it like a man and learn from the experience. Lets venture into the new year with a greater appreciation of the teachings of Christ :

..he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Jan 16

Originally posted by Agerg
Indeed, happy new year all ... dispensing with the sentimental nonsense (because I'm too zoggled to string a coherent sentence together) I apologise to all the people I've upset and thank you all for your debates. Think highly of you all :]
Ha, good one. I don't get off work 'til 2230 here, but I plan to catch up with you as soon as I'm home. I don't work tomorrow so it's all good. 🙂

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
01 Jan 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Ha, good one. I don't get off work 'til 2230 here, but I plan to catch up with you as soon as I'm home. I don't work tomorrow so it's all good. 🙂
Wow your shift lasts another 214 years?!?

Happy New Year to you and the rest.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Jan 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

I accept your apology. Just don't do it again. Happy New Year. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Jan 16
1 edit

Originally posted by DeepThought

She obviously meant 2230 hours on a 24 hour clock. That is equivalent to 10:30 P.M. on a 12 hour clock.

Happy to educate you. I will continue to attempt to educate you guys to the truth in the new year. Happy New Year to all. 😏

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jan 16

Happy New Year to all! I want to apologize to all I have offended and will offend. Apologies past, present and future!..😉😀

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Jan 16

Originally posted by RJHinds
She obviously meant 2230 hours on a 24 hour clock. That is equivalent to 10:30 P.M. on a 12 hour clock.

Happy to educate you. I will continue to attempt to educate you guys to the truth in the new year. Happy New Year to all. 😏
Thanks for the laugh, anyways.

🙂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Jan 16

Originally posted by DeepThought

Sometimes it feels like it.

HNY, DT.

rc

Moves
01 Jan 16
4 edits

Originally posted by Agerg
haha zoogled (agers) what an excellent word,

I make no apologies and have no regrets.

Moves
01 Jan 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I make no apologies and have no regrets.
Not at all surprised by the former, and I don't believe the latter. Your not so stupid as to have no regrets over some of the things you have posted.

rc

Moves
01 Jan 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Not at all surprised by the former, and I don't believe the latter. Your not so stupid as to have no regrets over some of the things you have posted.
I regret that in years of posting here I have not learned a single thing from you other than you are best avoided.