Halloween???

Halloween???

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
10 Aug 09

Originally posted by duecer
it didn't stop russell who neither read, wrote or in any way understood greek from changing the tanslation of John 1:1 to fit his preconcieved theology.
The Watch Tower is riddled with errors, false predictions that never came true. Also in one edition it will state a change in doctrine then in another place they recant this doctrine. This did not happen in a vacuum it's researchable for anyone to see. Why would I want to be part of a society that can't even get their beliefs straight? Also the predictions of the end of the world numerous dates that all have come to pass. The Watch Tower Society once believed that the old testament prophets were going to appear here on the earth. They built a place for the Prophets to live. This is documented history. I'm not saying that there are not good people among the JW's but the whole foundation is false.

Manny

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
10 Aug 09

Originally posted by menace71
The Watch Tower is riddled with errors, false predictions that never came true. Also in one edition it will state a change in doctrine then in another place they recant this doctrine. This did not happen in a vacuum it's researchable for anyone to see. Why would I want to be part of a society that can't even get their beliefs straight? Also the predictions ...[text shortened]... g that there are not good people among the JW's but the whole foundation is false.

Manny
And the same thing never happened within Christianity? Please!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Aug 09

Originally posted by rwingett
Build a house for OT prophets to live ? .. thats hilarious.
No other Christian sect is that dumb.

Whats more interesting is they believed many of their own members were part of the 144,000 going to heaven, but the OT prophets were going to llive on earth 😀

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
10 Aug 09

No argument certain so called sects of Christianity have done the very same thing. The Oral (Sp?) Roberts thing comes to mind dude said he would die on a certain date if he did not get a Million dollars. Dude lived after the date LOL don't know if he got the millions

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
10 Aug 09

Originally posted by Rajk999

Whats more interesting is they believed many of their own members were part of the 144,000 going to heaven, but the OT prophets were going to llive on earth 😀
Yeah did not even think about that. O.T. Prophets live on earth while JW's live in Heaven.

Manny

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
10 Aug 09

Originally posted by menace71
No argument certain so called sects of Christianity have done the very same thing. The Oral (Sp?) Roberts thing comes to mind dude said he would die on a certain date if he did not get a Million dollars. Dude lived after the date LOL don't know if he got the millions

Manny
Your post is indecipherable. Something about Oral Roberts, but that's all I got out of it.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
10 Aug 09

Your post is indecipherable. Something about Oral Roberts, but that's all I got out of it.
🙂 sorry

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
10 Aug 09

It doesn't matter. You 'regular' Christians critique the JW's for their ludicrous beliefs, completely oblivious to the fact that your own beliefs are equally as ludicrous. Just because they're believed by more people doesn't make any less ludicrous.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Aug 09

It doesn't matter. You 'regular' Christians critique the JW's for their ludicrous beliefs, completely oblivious to the fact that your own beliefs are equally as ludicrous. Just because they're believed by more people doesn't make any less ludicrous.
Then please give one ludicrious belief of regular Christians.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
10 Aug 09

Then please give one ludicrious belief of regular Christians.
How about the "death and resurrection?" Not so much the death, but certainly the resurrection. Then how about the "virgin birth?" Everything. Every supernatural story in the bible. They're all ludicrous.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Aug 09
1 edit

How about the "death and resurrection?" Not so much the death, but certainly the resurrection. Then how about the "virgin birth?" Everything. Every supernatural story in the bible. They're all ludicrous.
Thats it? 😀
That makes the rest of Christianity as ludicrious as the JWs?
LOL .. you are slipping .. getting old ?

Hy-Brasil

Moves
10 Aug 09

Thats it? 😀
That makes the rest of Christianity as ludicrious as the JWs?
LOL .. you are slipping .. getting old ?
Dont mind him.I think he is a little rattled because his hero The Obamanater is thinking about moving Gitmo to his backyard. 🙂

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
10 Aug 09

The JW's believe that the Watch Tower Society and the "awake" magazine or whatever is the channel through which God communicates to the world. So the God of the JW's makes mistakes! I've been looking at all of the crap from the Watch Tower Society there is no end to it. Honestly it's very easy to see how fraudulent the Watch Tower Society really is. It's all based on lies. There is so much information it's astounding. I've been looking at old "Awakes" were something is stated than in a later issue they recant what was stated.

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
10 Aug 09

http://www.culthelp.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=307&Itemid=8

Just one of many examples.

Manny

a

Moves
10 Aug 09

Originally posted by daniel58
The soul is spiritual, only human souls can go to Heaven.
If Heaven is full of brain-washed zombies like you, I would rather go where all the animals go. All of mine have lead totally good and blameless lives, never sitting in judgement over anyone or persecuting them. I'm sure they'll go somewhere nice.