1. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 03:41
    @very-rusty said
    Hey if one doesn't believe in Heaven or Hell, then what? 🙂

-VR
    Then you can refer to Dive as a fool all you want, with impunity.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 05:42
    @pettytalk said
    Killing is only allowed when ordered or approved by God.
    Could you provide the Biblical references to support your assertion?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 05:44
    @pettytalk said
    I told you that you have one foot inside the door of hell, but don't realize it.
    So says the man who won’t even confirm or deny if he’s a Christian believer or not.
  4. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 15:07
    @divegeester said
    So says the man who won’t even confirm or deny if he’s a Christian believer or not.
    I like to surprise people when the right time comes along. But remember that hell is not exclusively a Christian concept.

Tell me why you are so obsessed with knowing if I'm a Christian, or not?

You have declared yourself to be a Christian. Therefore, what is your take on calling others fools? Is it hellfire, as Christ stated, or not?

But then, you choose and pick with the worst of them, since you say there is no hell, according to your interpretation of scripture, if I recall correctly.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 17:251 edit
    @pettytalk said
    Therefore, what is your take on calling others fools? Is it hellfire, as Christ stated, or not?
    Like I said, you and Galveston are both afflicted with the same disease. In Galvestons case he pulled out the "private interpretation" phrase from Peter and applied it to the whole bible. So he said nobody must read the bible and use their own interpretation. Peter was specifically referring to the interpretation of PROPHECIES alone. This Peter said must be accompanied with guidance from the Holy Spirit.

In your case Jesus referred specifically to being angry WITHOUT CAUSE. This means that if there is a just cause then there is nothing wrong with calling people fools.

Some examples:
    - David called those who do not believe in God, fools
    - Solomon called people who do wrong things like go after whores and being disobedient to parents, fools
    - Jesus call the the Scribes and Pharisees fools.

These are just reasons to call people fools. Likewise, Galveston is a fool. He thinks I should not read and interpret the bible but instead listen to the Watchtower's interpretation of bible doctrine. He is a fool. So are you if you fail to understand this.
  6. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 20:36
    @rajk999 said
    Like I said, you and Galveston are both afflicted with the same disease. In Galvestons case he pulled out the "private interpretation" phrase from Peter and applied it to the whole bible. So he said nobody must read the bible and use their own interpretation. Peter was specifically referring to the interpretation of PROPHECIES alone. This Peter said must be accompanied w ...[text shortened]... tower's interpretation of bible doctrine. He is a fool. So are you if you fail to understand this.
    Both David and Solomon will spend time in hell, as they are not above the law. And it won't be just for calling others as fools.

Jesus will have to go to hell anyhow, since he's the warden of that maximum security prison. Besides, Jesus has to spend more time in LIMBO, where his Master, Socrates, was said to be temporarily residing, as told by one of the more reliable messengers from that other world.

What's delaying the Second Advent? It's in the state of Limbo. Some say that it represents a transitional space or a period of waiting, where the outcome is uncertain.

If you really knew what reality was all about, then you would not be such an a-hole towards your fellow man. Nor would you be such a big fool to be calling others fools. You need to be loving those you consider as enemies, with or without cause, and showering them with kindness and charity, as needed.

At the end of your life you will groan, when your flesh and body are spent. You will say, “How I hated discipline! How my heart spurned correction! I would not obey my teachers or turn my ear to my instructors. And I was soon in serious trouble in the assembly of God’s people.”

I'll be your personal tormentor when you end up in that wonderful place of purification. And I'll make certain that not even one tiny atom of impurity remains attached to your filthy soul. Just for you, I'll have a dozen Palestinians helping with the purging.

I'm not wasting any more time with you here, but I'll see you in hell, where you will profit from all my nonsense; you'll be "squeaky" clean.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 21:321 edit
    @pettytalk said
    I like to surprise people when the right time comes along.
    I think you’re a full of s*** lightweight waffling nobody with no core, no spiritual principles, no beliefs.

Copy paste away.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 21:42
    @pettytalk said
    Both David and Solomon will spend time in hell, as they are not above the law. And it won't be just for calling others as fools.

Jesus will have to go to hell anyhow, since he's the warden of that maximum security prison. Besides, Jesus has to spend more time in LIMBO, where his Master, Socrates, was said to be temporarily residing, as told by one of the more reliable me ...[text shortened]... re, but I'll see you in hell, where you will profit from all my nonsense; you'll be "squeaky" clean.
    Hmmmmmm, not sure that's how it works.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 22:21
    @pettytalk said

Jesus will have to go to hell anyhow, since he's the warden of that maximum security prison. Besides, Jesus has to spend more time in LIMBO, where his Master, Socrates, was said to be temporarily residing, as told by one of the more reliable me ...[text shortened]... re, but I'll see you in hell, where you will profit from all my nonsense; you'll be "squeaky" clean.
    You are a deluded piece of garbage. Enjoy your delusion.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 01:39
    @divegeester said
    I think you’re a full of s*** lightweight waffling nobody with no core, no spiritual principles, no beliefs.

Copy paste away.
    The man is a Mormon, that is why he does not want to disclose whether or not he is a Christian. These weirdos are worse than the Jehovah Witnesses. They have all kinds of strange beliefs and even stranger lifestyles. Its a cult started by Joseph Smith.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree