Greatest Fear

Greatest Fear

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
08 Aug 09
2 edits

Whats your biggest fear(s)? Hell? Torture? Death? Taxes?

Mine is that my ex-girlfriend might commit suicide. She just doesn't see what an amazing person she is , and constantly puts herself down. She does the most unselfish, creative,nurturing things all the time .For me,her children and others in general. She stands up for what is just and keeps an open mind when dealing with others' beliefs.
If only there were more like her.
I pray everyday that she gets better and finally realizes what a lost she would be to the world if she died. 🙁

jb

Moves
08 Aug 09

My greatest fear is that my children may one day be brutalized by a tyranical government.

w

Moves
08 Aug 09
1 edit

Originally posted by joe beyser
My greatest fear is that my children may one day be brutalized by a tyranical government.
Er....um....that is reality my friend, not merely a possibility.

So sorry to interupt, carry on!! 😵

w

Moves
08 Aug 09
4 edits

Originally posted by karoly aczel

Mine is that my ex-girlfriend might commit suicide. She just doesn't see what an amazing person she is , and constantly puts herself down. She does the most unselfish, creative,nurturing things all the time .For me,her children and others in general. She stands up for what is just and keeps an hat she gets better and finally realizes what a lost she would be to the world if she died. 🙁
So what do I fear? Here is a list.

1. Cows that can fly.
2. A parellel universe in which there might be a world in which I might be a securlarized atheistic liberal.
3. My current government.
4. And of course, cows that can fly who are secularized atheistic liberals who have been elected to government positions. For example, Nancy Pelosi comes to mind. 😛

This reminds me of a joke I heard the other day.

If a marine was left alone in an elevator with Saddam Huissan, Osama Bin Laden, and Nacny Pelosi, and he had three bullets in his gun, what would be the ootcome? Chances are you would find that he emptied his gun into Nancy Pelosi and the two others you would find strangled to death.

s

England

Moves
08 Aug 09

[b]Whats your biggest fear(s)? Hell? Torture? Death? ?

yes

c

Moves
08 Aug 09

Ignorence.

d

Moves
08 Aug 09

Mine is that my ex-girlfriend might commit suicide. She just doesn't see what an amazing person she is , and constantly puts herself down. She does the most unselfish, creative,nurturing things all the time .For me,her children and others in general. She stands up for what is just and keeps an ...[text shortened]... hat she gets better and finally realizes what a lost she would be to the world if she died. 🙁
I fear Hell the most, yet it's kind of the same as fearing God, in a good way, you know like offending Him (sinning),

it might be good to take her to a physiologist, they help people all the time with the same problems they are trained to do it, of course nobody WANTS to go there but maybe there's some way you can do it (I'll take you to dinner afterwards), just maybe talk to her more often, even if you two weren't what you were before, don't even try to be just accept your current friendship for what it is. I think that will make both of you a lot more happy, just my thoughts hope it turns out well, best of luck -Daniel58

g

Pepperland

Moves
08 Aug 09

my greatests fears.

1. that one day all marijuana in the world will disappear.

2. that I'll wake up one day and everybody will be like whodey

3. that I wake up one day and everybody will be like daniel58

Moves
08 Aug 09

I fear that fear and ignorance will keep things going the same way that they are now and that my descendants will be unprepared for the end of oil, the arrival of the big rock, and the environmental changes that humans have so unwittingly wrought. I fear that short-sighted people that care more about ideologies and self-gratification will continue to rule this planet and use fear to enlist the help of the stupid. I fear that corporate systems that act only in narrow self-interest with no regard for human life will continue to use war, slavery, and bigotry to divide the populace and prevent humanity from addressing the real threats that we face. I fear stupidity most of all because at this point in history there is really no excuse. If you cannot understand that your 'beliefs' are meaningless in relation to the suffering that we willingly allow on this planet then you and mostly likely your progeny are too stupid to live and coming events will confirm that fact.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
08 Aug 09

Originally posted by daniel58
I fear Hell the most, yet it's kind of the same as fearing God, in a good way, you know like offending Him (sinning),

it might be good to take her to a physiologist, they help people all the time with the same problems they are trained to do it, of course nobody WANTS to go there but maybe there's some way you can do it (I'll take you to dinner afterwar ...[text shortened]... th of you a lot more happy, just my thoughts hope it turns out well, best of luck -Daniel58
Thanks Daniel but a psycologist wont help in this case. Shes just too smart . Although maybe at the right point I could mention it again.(she has been to one b4.too hard to explain the finer details. This one I pray for, there are no easy answers)

rc

Moves
08 Aug 09

(1 John 4:18) . . .There is no fear in love, but perfect love throws fear outside, because fear exercises a restraint. Indeed, he that is under fear has not been made perfect in love.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
08 Aug 09

Originally posted by TerrierJack
I fear that fear and ignorance will keep things going the same way that they are now and that my descendants will be unprepared for the end of oil, the arrival of the big rock, and the environmental changes that humans have so unwittingly wrought. I fear that short-sighted people that care more about ideologies and self-gratification will continue to rul ...[text shortened]... nd mostly likely your progeny are too stupid to live and coming events will confirm that fact.
Given your answer ,I find it strange you were not more welcoming of my E.T. 101 thread. Any explanation?

d

Moves
08 Aug 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
my greatests fears.

1. that one day all marijuana in the world will disappear.

2. that I'll wake up one day and everybody will be like whodey

3. that I wake up one day and everybody will be like daniel58
1. one of my fears is that it won't disappear.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
08 Aug 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
(1 John 4:18) . . .There is no fear in love, but perfect love throws fear outside, because fear exercises a restraint. Indeed, he that is under fear has not been made perfect in love.
"Feel the fear and do it anyway"
(dont tell me you dont fear anything robbie)

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
08 Aug 09

Originally posted by daniel58
1. one of my fears is that it won't disappear.
One of my fears is that I wont disappear