Great example and true.

Great example and true.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
30 Mar 16

Donald Trump ( God love him) is being witch-hunted by all the other nominee's, and they are throwing dirt left right and centre.

However because they are complete boofheads, they are saying things like Trump wants to put up a wall, and he wants to talk against the Muslims and the refugees and the Mexican criminals, and he assaults peoples arms and clothing at rally's as well.

Now the Muslims must be spoken to and the Mexicans must be controlled, and the wall must be built and the assaults are absurd but the democrats with Hillary and Sanders together with slimy Ted Cruz are all banding together to attack Trump.

But the little band of boofheads, are attacking Trump with things like its not politically correct to offend Muslims or Mexicans or refugees or build walls etc., its offensive and its wrong.

However its not offensive nor wrong at all, but its the truth straight in ya face and the people love it.

And why do they love it?

Because the bloody wall must be built and the Mexicans must be controlled and Muslims must be dealt with and the assaults will continue if people get in your face and want to shove and yell..

So Trump is OK and he just tells it like it is, and all the little snakes and cockroaches who are trying to create a drama about the big bad Trump are just boofheads and envious rascals in reality.

Trump wins and they loose.

And they lose because their losers to begin with.

And why are they losers to begin with.

Because they are dishonest with their comments. (sound familiar)

Trump may be in ya face, but he tells it like it is uncomfortable or not.

--------------------------------

Now this is exactly what is happening with me in the forum.

I tell it exactly like it is even if its uncomfortable, and then of course everyone attacks like little girls because their sensibilities have been ruffled.

They don't have the courage nor honesty nor intelligence to enquire further than the last insult they have thrown..

In truth, I expose their crap, their false teachings, their false beliefs, their junk science, .........but I replace all that with the worlds greatest literature on earth, the eternal Sanskrit Vedic teachings of the science of life and death and the complete and accurate and true account of the absolute truth.

K

Germany

Moves
30 Mar 16

Take it to Debates - you will find several other like-minded plebeians there.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Mar 16

Originally posted by Dasa
Donald Trump ( God love him) is being witch-hunted by all the other nominee's, and they are throwing dirt left right and centre.

However because they are complete boofheads, they are saying things like Trump wants to put up a wall, and he wants to talk against the Muslims and the refugees and the Mexican criminals, and he assaults peoples arms and clothin ...[text shortened]... science of life and death and the complete and accurate and true account of the absolute truth.
lol You are the Trump of the spirituality forum.

Do you have his hair?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
30 Mar 16

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
Take it to Debates - you will find several other like-minded plebeians there.
It sounds political but its not.

Its actually leading up to a spiritual thing so I shall keep it here .

Thanks

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Mar 16

However because they are complete boofheads, they are saying things like Trump wants to put up a wall, and he wants to talk against the Muslims and the refugees and the Mexican criminals, and he assaults peoples arms and clothin ...[text shortened]... science of life and death and the complete and accurate and true account of the absolute truth.
Are you an American citizen?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
30 Mar 16

Originally posted by josephw
Are you an American citizen?
Nope just love truth.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Mar 16

Nope just love truth.
You wouldn't know truth if it walked up and slapped you in the face with its shoe.

Cape Town

Moves
30 Mar 16

Nope just love truth.
The truth is that you made several Grand Announcements that you would leave this forum, and yet you are still here, and still a genocidal rape apologist. I am sure you love Trump and he would love you if he thought you had the right to vote in the US or might send some money for his campaign.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
30 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by twhitehead
The truth is that you made several Grand Announcements that you would leave this forum, and yet you are still here, and still a genocidal rape apologist. I am sure you love Trump and he would love you if he thought you had the right to vote in the US or might send some money for his campaign.
You just made three false claims just like Hillary and slimy Cruz and Sanders have done.

The three false claims are..............1. I do not advocate genocide and have never. 2. I do not condone rape and have never. 3. I never said I am leaving the forum.

In one sentence you lied 3 times like the snake you are.

Why do you bother to open your mouth at all.

My thread about Trump has just been legitimized by your foolishness, because it shows the same cheap dishonesty, in the same way as Hillary and Sanders and Cruz show their dishonesty, by ganging up on Trump to get an advantage dishonestly with empty attacks from thin air.

When will you ever search your heart and correct the envious assaults on the messenger..

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
30 Mar 16

The great wall of Trump will be a wonder to behold, an 18 billion dollar nonsense that will presumably block the Rio Grande River among other things, cause untold environmental damage, create massive legal problems with land owners, yet have precisly no impact on illegal immigration from Mexico to the US, most of which arises when legal migrants over stay their visa. It is not only a stupid idea, it is a joke. Anyone who really imagines this can or will be built in their lifetimes is deluded. One is reminded of Canute commanding the tide to desist.

More worrying is Clinton's apparent willingness to deploy nuclear weapons against Iran. Dasa should be a Clinton supporter. She seems to be a Dasa supporter.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Mar 16

Get back on the meds.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
31 Mar 16

Donald Trump ( God love him).
If there is a god
whatever flavour he comes in
he definitely does not love Trump

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
31 Mar 16

Originally posted by finnegan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMAPRDBBjX4

The great wall of Trump will be a wonder to behold, an 18 billion dollar nonsense that will presumably block the Rio Grande River among other things, cause untold environmental damage, create massive legal problems with land owners, yet have precisly no impact on illegal immigration from Mexico to the US, most ...[text shortened]... ear weapons against Iran. Dasa should be a Clinton supporter. She seems to be a Dasa supporter.
Hey, its all tongue in cheek stuff.

I don't actually care one way or the other if there is a wall.

Clinton willingness is fantastic. ....I support any attack on any Muslim country for the right reasons.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
31 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by wolfgang59
If there is a god
whatever flavour he comes in
he definitely does not love Trump
I don't either.

I love his dogged determination to kick arse.

F

Moves
31 Mar 16
1 edit

I support any attack on any Muslim country for the right reasons.
Two questions come to mind: [1] How is this going to tackle the theological interpretation of Islamic scripture that you take exception to and which is key to your outrage at terrorist acts? [2] What evidence do you have that targeting whole countries (and therefore killing innocent people as well as the targets you are actually seeking), rather than the terrorists, will not lead to an increase in terrorism?