Gosnell: The Trial of America's Biggest Serial Killer (2018)

Gosnell: The Trial of America's Biggest Serial Killer (2018)

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
21 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
Not about Christ at all, it is about a man.
Not about Christ at all, it is about a man.

Never said it was. Once and for all, take a class in reading comprehension. You'd be doing yourself and everyone else a big favor. It'd be a win-win.

K

Germany

Moves
21 Oct 18

@thinkofone said
Did you read up on the "movie"?

From the sounds of it, it's no more than a Fundamentalist Christian propaganda film. Little different from Fundamentalist Islam propaganda films: Cheap but effective in reaching their target audience. "Preaching to the choir" so to speak.
That's exactly what it seemed like to me. Whodey often seems to get very happy and excited when he feels justified in hating "the other side." He has frequently brought up Gosnell in the Debates forum, although oddly enough he has never attempted to elaborate on why he opposes abortion rights.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Oct 18

@thinkofone said
Once again:
<< [Why did you and your wife want to see the film?} What was the point of starting a thread on it in the spirituality forum? What was the point of making the film?>>

You have not seen it but believe it is just a propaganda. It is a movie based on real events, real people who did real things.

What's your point? Many a propaganda film has been made "based on real events, real people who did real things". So what?
Believe what you will it is your defining trait!

F

Moves
22 Oct 18

I hear some U.S. commentators point out that the Democrats support the Gosnell model but have been thwarted temporarily by this court case and film.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Oct 18

@fmf said
I hear some U.S. commentators point out that the Democrats support the Gosnell model but have been thwarted temporarily by this court case and film.
What model are you referring to?

F

Moves
22 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
The Gosnell one.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Oct 18
1 edit

@fmf said
The Gosnell one.
Which is what, I saw the movie and don’t know what you are talking about! Define this model please.

F

Moves
22 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
Which is what, I saw the movie and don’t know what you are talking about! Define this model please.
You don't know who Gosnell is and what he did?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Oct 18

@fmf said
You don't know who Gosnell is and what he did?
The model you were talking about, please describe that. He did a lot of things what are you talking about?

F

Moves
22 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
The model you were talking about, please describe that. He did a lot of things what are you talking about?
Google Gosnell. Google Alex Jones.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Oct 18

@fmf said
Google Gosnell. Google Alex Jones.
Model, you said his model, describe his model! I know his name, I saw the movie, but you said his model and I have no clue what you are referring to.

F

Moves
22 Oct 18

@fmf said
Satire Alert.

S. Korea

Moves
22 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
Wanted to see if this was anyone's radar, had they even heard of it, and if someone
had seen it I wanted their input.
I hadn't heard of it.

Thanks for the heads up!

Sounds very interesting.

I am actually quite interested in serial killers, as well as MSKs (Medical Serial Killers). True Murder just had on the leading expert in the US on MSKs recently who had put three different MSKs in jail. It was quite fascinating and kind of good timing.

I am also pro-life. So there you go.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Oct 18

@philokalia said
I hadn't heard of it.

Thanks for the heads up!

Sounds very interesting.

I am actually quite interested in serial killers, as well as MSKs (Medical Serial Killers). True Murder just had on the leading expert in the US on MSKs recently who had put three different MSKs in jail. It was quite fascinating and kind of good timing.

I am also pro-life. So there you go.
Just be prepared it was moving!

K

Germany

Moves
22 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
FMF is mocking those who equate the serial killer Gosnell to abortion rights advocates.