God loves slavery

God loves slavery

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
01 Nov 05

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
01 Nov 05

w
Stay outta my biznez

Moves
01 Nov 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
One thing for sure you cannot take the money with you. When you laying in that casket your money, will be just as dead as you. Then comes the Judgement.
Makes me wonder why so many televanagelists spend so much time and effort trying to collect it then?

Maybe they know something you don't?

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
01 Nov 05

w
Stay outta my biznez

Moves
01 Nov 05

Originally posted by sasquatch672
Wib you are WAY over the line here.

Leave the televangelists alone.

They perform many great acts. Their greatest being, of course, taking the stage with white shoes and bad combovers/dye jobs/hairpieces. I wait with bated breath to see what Jimmy Swaggart is going to come out wearing each week. If they take him away from me I'll lose a reliable source of gutbusting laughter.
LOL. Ok, point taken. I would never deny anyone their entertainment.

I think we missed the boat by not getting in on that "send me money to get into heaven" gig. Those boys bring in some sweet cash. And they're immune from most of our tax laws! Brilliant!

But anyway, I'll stop hi-jacking.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
01 Nov 05

a

Forgotten

Moves
01 Nov 05

christianity is a slave mentality religion
you are expected to obey your master and not to do any thing against him.you are bound by his law,he admits to being jelious of other gods.when angered he destroys cities for disobedience
sure sounds like a version of "Roots" to me

b

Moves
07 Nov 05

Originally posted by wib
Makes me wonder why so many televanagelists spend so much time and effort trying to collect it then?

Maybe they know something you don't?
Those that spend more time raising money, that Preaching THE WORD, GOD has a special bank, for them. A Branch you go in and can not get out.