God Hates Fags

God Hates Fags

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
25 Oct 05

a

Forgotten

Moves
25 Oct 05
1 edit

Originally posted by sasquatch672
So I just found this website, after googling "Westboro Baptist Church". The url for the WBC, as they refer to themselves, is actually - get this - http://www.godhatesfags.com. This is the group that has been protesting at the funerals of American soldiers who died in Iraq, holding up signs like "Thank God for IED'S". Their line of reasoning goes ...[text shortened]... resting. Blindfaith101, Nicolaas - I'd particularly like to know your thoughts about the site.
why would any rational person worship a god that punishes???
are people brain dead or what???
go to church and tithe and then get the shaft??
nice huh

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
25 Oct 05

w
Stay outta my biznez

Moves
25 Oct 05

Yeah. This is healthy. This is how you want to start your kids off.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/images/2005/20050320_shirts2.jpg
When I first saw that I thought maybe, just maybe this is a joke. Sadly I don't think it is.

It's frightening isn't it? To think there are still people on this planet that wake up every day and hate another group just because of what they are.

I don't know whether people that stupid should be scorned or pitied.

a

Forgotten

Moves
25 Oct 05

i am no authority on god or of satan lol ok i am
if god=love then how can he hate????
what a bunch of idiots
if they believe god is love then god loves us all
if they think god hates gays
then they are worshipping the god of hate
which is of course satan
so baptists are satanic huh??
i must go join up...go swim in the font lmao

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
25 Oct 05

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
25 Oct 05

Oh I've been perusing that site today. You would not believe the kind of vitriol that I've seen. It's breathtaking. I mean these are people who have gone to soldiers' funerals and held up signs like "Thank God For Dead Soldiers" and "Thank God for IEDs". There are pictures of them, I swear to God.

And wib, if it's a joke, then the othe ...[text shortened]... I would have absolutely no problem spending a night or two in jail for knocking their teeth out.
Better watch out: Fred Phelps is a lawyer!

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
25 Oct 05
1 edit

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
25 Oct 05

http://www.godhatessweden.com/

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
25 Oct 05

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
25 Oct 05

So I just found this website, after googling "Westboro Baptist Church". The url for the WBC, as they refer to themselves, is actually - get this - http://www.godhatesfags.com. This is the group that has been protesting at the funerals of American soldiers who died in Iraq, holding up signs like "Thank God for IED'S". Their line of reasoning goes ...[text shortened]... resting. Blindfaith101, Nicolaas - I'd particularly like to know your thoughts about the site.
God's part of the anti-smoking lobby?

Holy sweet Jesus, Mary mother of God, praise be Almighty! That omnipresent being sure has mixed up priorities!

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
25 Oct 05

I listened to a radio interview between Fred Phelps' kid, Tim Phelps. The kid (a middle-aged man) was ridiculously aggressive. Even just suggesting that he may be mistaken illicited a whole belligertent string of insults. These people are just pitiful. This is what I talk about when I say some religious nuts should be imprisoned for child abuse. Total brainwashing and physical domination. Scary.

Are these True Christians TM? I know from listening to the interview that they think so. Is anyone a True Christian TM, and if not is the True Christian TM defense based on nothing?

b

Moves
25 Oct 05

I just went to the web site. I found it not to be for me. Even though there are problely many of those that believe as they do. Alot of their teachings are from THE WORD OF GOD. If they believe in the Salvation of JESUS CHRIST. IF they believe in every Word of THE WORD OF GOD. Or if they strive to live HOLY as is taught by, THE WORD OF GOD. I am not or would I dare judge them. For living in such a way that they believe is pleaseing to GOD.
MATTHEW 7:1-29
LUKE 6:20-38
I CORINTHIANS 6:1-20

btch plz.

Moves
25 Oct 05
1 edit

Originally posted by blindfaith101
I just went to the web site. I found it not to be for me. Even though there are problely many of those that believe as they do. Alot of their teachings are from THE WORD OF GOD. If they believe in the Salvation of JESUS CHRIST. IF they believe in every Word of THE WORD OF GOD. Or if they strive to live HOLY as is taught by, THE WORD OF GOD. I am not o ...[text shortened]... a way that they believe is pleaseing to GOD.
MATTHEW 7:1-29
LUKE 6:20-38
I CORINTHIANS 6:1-20
since when does murdering/hating someone please god? shouldn't he be the one to judge them?

b

Moves
25 Oct 05

Originally posted by Remora91
since when does murdering/hating someone please god? shouldn't he be the one to judge them?
I hope you read or will read the references to THE WORD OF GOD, that I gave in my last post.