Giving the  Devil his  due

Giving the Devil his due

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
14 Jul 06

Originally posted by 7ate9
lol,

i am interested in cutters cause for a number of years i was in my own way, but all alone. i think after those years, it's still in the mental aspects of my brain. i prob do it in other ways without knowing.
ahh, i see

Jew.

Moves
14 Jul 06
1 edit

Jew.

Moves
15 Jul 06

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
15 Jul 06

the last suicide i went through, i cut myself a bit and ended up in hospital having to drink charcoal cause of the pills i downed, but i was going to hang myself and had the noose already up. when i was home alone the next day it kind of scared me when i realised i would have died, cause i was seriously going to do it. then a thought popped in my head where it ...[text shortened]... al reasons. i still have a long way to get to where i want to be, but good things do take time.
Keep on the path: I'm pulling for you. Thanks for the courage and openness.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
15 Jul 06

Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
Given a quaternity of bisexuals, (G1, G2, B1, B2), the following 11 clinches are possible:

G1 G2*
G1 B1*
G1 B2
G2 B1
G2 B2
B1 B2*

G1 G2 B1
G1 G2 B2
G1 B1 B2*
G2 B1 B2

G1 G2 B1 B2

Currently, you are only realizing four (*). That gives you a 37% iniquity rating, weighting each clinch equally.
Dude, you bring a whole nutha level to the term G8.

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
15 Jul 06

you don't need to cut yourself to fix the problems in your life. it's far better and more intelligent to find the answers why, and fix them. cutting never fixes any problems, it just delays them.
I have found that cutting other people has solved many of my problems.

a

Moves
15 Jul 06

the last suicide i went through, i cut myself a bit and ended up in hospital having to drink charcoal cause of the pills i downed, but i was going to hang myself and had the noose already up. when i was home alone the next day it kind of scared me when i realised i would have died, cause i was seriously going to do it. then a thought popped in my head where it ...[text shortened]... al reasons. i still have a long way to get to where i want to be, but good things do take time.
Well let me tell you something, every time I've tried, or even had the thought to, I would always feel, "no bodycares about me, no one loves me" and then the only thing I've found to take me out of it is finding someone that really cares, because you see, I've been in one too many relationships where it has ended badly, and one that well, I will not go there unless someone wants to know, and so, so many times in my life I have felt unloved.

Jew.

Moves
16 Jul 06
1 edit

a

Moves
17 Jul 06

yeah, i know what you mean. it's kind of like cutting yourself to save yourself from suicide, when 'if possible' it's far better to do the hard yards to get out and into life.

you're wise, cause you're basically talking about some of the things i have worked through, when i came to the realisation i was wrong. sometimes the right direction you should be hea ...[text shortened]... bably won't be able to, as they wouldn't want to.

what do you think of this?
I think that yes you know what you are talking about and as far as love, I know I haven't found the one yet must likely, but I always keep telling myself, you will know when the right one comes along, you heart will feel it.

Jew.

Moves
17 Jul 06

Jew.

Moves
17 Jul 06

a

Moves
17 Jul 06

takes two to tango... so sometimes it don't mean much.

i could be right, i could be wrong... but that's life.

(thanks for the chat, i enjoyed. 🙂)
of course, I understand alot of things most don't probably because of all I went though.

G

Eternity

Moves
17 Jul 06

Originally posted by Starrman
God, what significance does your suffixial tourette's have? Is it a code? Or a mantra?
there is a pattern - gi-bah!

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
17 Jul 06

This thread is hilarious...'specially the part where Freaky says he likes 'bursting bubbles'. Those living in houses constructed entirely of bubbles ought not to keep pins laying about.

Where does the demiurge fit into all this, then?

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
18 Jul 06

Originally posted by David C
This thread is hilarious...'specially the part where Freaky says he likes 'bursting bubbles'. Those living in houses constructed entirely of bubbles ought not to keep pins laying about.

Where does the demiurge fit into all this, then?
"In the Apocryphon of John, found in the Nag Hammadi library, Samael is the third name of the evil demiurge, whose other names are Yaldabaoth and Saklas. In this context, Samael means "the blind god", the theme of blindness running throughout gnostics. He is born out of the error of Sophia, who desires to create offspring of her own without the Spirit."