Ghost is wrong

Ghost is wrong

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @dj2becker
By certainty I am referring to a mental state that is without doubt. There is no doubt in my mind that God exists. But I cannot prove it, so it is not something that I can claim to know.
If you are not referring to faith, then what you are experiencing is delusion. (Edit; I acknowledge that to a non believer these are one and the same thing).

Furthermore claiming that you have a "mental state"of certainty about something but at the same time do not "know" it, is complete incoherent nonsense.

Moves
13 Sep 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
I'm guessing I hit the mark and you are just dodging again 😉
No you obviously haven't visited Abu Dhabi.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Sep 17

No you obviously haven't visited Abu Dhabi.
Go on then, tell me why I'm wrong.

Moves
13 Sep 17
1 edit

Go on then, tell me why I'm wrong.
Say whaat? You made the claim, if you can't substantiate it why waste my time?

Here are a few hints though:

A teacher in Abu Dhabi receives a very competitive tax free salary, housing is provided, medical insurance is provided. It is also one of the best cities to work and live in and the safest in the world.

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/abu-dhabi-named-second-best-city-to-live-and-work-in-1.609267

Moves
13 Sep 17

If you are not referring to faith, then what you are experiencing is delusion. (Edit; I acknowledge that to a non believer these are one and the same thing).

Furthermore claiming that you have a "mental state"of certainty about something but at the same time do not "know" it, is complete incoherent nonsense.
Do you doubt the existence of God or is there certainty in your mind that God exists?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
13 Sep 17

Say whaat? You made the claim, if you can't substantiate it why waste my time?

Here are a few hints though:

A teacher in Abu Dhabi receives a very competitive tax free salary, housing is provided, medical insurance is provided. It is also one of the best cities to work and live in and the safest in the world.

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/abu-dhabi-named-second-best-city-to-live-and-work-in-1.609267
Adu Dhabi also has a shortfall of woman, is riddled with bureaucracy and inefficiency, astronomical rent and gridlock traffic.

F

Moves
13 Sep 17

A teacher in Abu Dhabi receives a very competitive tax free salary...
As a matter of interest, how does your desire not to pay any tax on your salary relate to your Christian principles? Do you have an objection to a government spending money of the things around you that you enjoy and benefit from? Obviously, you don't have to answer if you don't want to but you seem rather pleased with not having to pay tax; perhaps it's something you want to expand upon?

Moves
13 Sep 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Adu Dhabi also has a shortfall of woman, is riddled with bureaucracy and inefficiency, astronomical rent and gridlock traffic.
I have lived here for 7 years, have you?

Moves
13 Sep 17

Originally posted by @fmf
As a matter of interest, how does your desire not to pay any tax on your salary relate to your Christian principles? Do you have an objection to a government spending money of the things around you that you enjoy and benefit from? Obviously, you don't have to answer if you don't want to but you seem rather pleased with not having to pay tax; perhaps it's something you want to expand upon?
Again jumping to conclusions that suit your agenda.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
13 Sep 17

I have lived here for 7 years, have you?
All the more reason for you to give a balanced assessment.

Moves
13 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
All the more reason for you to give a balanced assessment.
And you think your assessment backs up Dive's theory? Well clearly if you have never visited the place you can't really judge whether or not it's a terrible place to live in?

F

Moves
13 Sep 17
1 edit

Again jumping to conclusions that suit your agenda.
It was a couple of head on, straight forward questions. If you don't want to answer it, just say so.

Moves
13 Sep 17

It's a head on, straight forward question. If you don't want to answer it, just say so.
I have no issue with paying tax. I also have no issue living in a tax free environment, do you?

F

Moves
13 Sep 17

I have no issue with paying tax. I also have no issue living in a tax free environment, do you?
Personally, I wouldn't want to move to a tax free environment, no. As a Christian, I moved overseas to do what I then thought was walking the walk and working with the poor and living on a local wage. So, no, I was not the slightest bit interested in moving to one of the richest countries in the world and paying no tax. I feel the same about such things now, even having lost my faith.

Moves
13 Sep 17
2 edits

Personally, I wouldn't want to move to a tax free environment, no. As a Christian, I moved overseas to do what I then thought was walking the walk and working with the poor and living on a local wage. So, no, I was not the slightest bit interested in moving to one of the richest countries in the world and paying no tax. I feel the same about such things now, even having lost my faith.
One of the reasons I moved here was so that I would be able to financially support my parents who gave up 30 of the best years of their lives to the cult I lived in for no financial benefit. They left with nothing. They have moved on in years and have no job or pension. So you are welcome to judge me from where you are sitting.