Garden of Eden Location Found

Garden of Eden Location Found

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Mar 14

Originally posted by FabianFnas
You say that you are "a piece of shyte", you say that you are a "moron". Good, then you are honest in this regard.
Why don't you stop being so deceptive and be honest too? Are you too proud to admit your shortcomings?

F

Moves
01 Mar 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
Why don't you stop being so deceptive and be honest too? Are you too proud to admit your shortcomings?
You are the one who is lying. You are not honest. You speak with your demons and the demons speaks with you.

When you invite Jesus in to you heart, then you will know why you are a so lonely old man. You have no friends, and you don't want any. Remember that I offered friendship to you, and yet you insult me.

That is proof enough. Your friends are the demons.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Mar 14

Originally posted by FabianFnas
You are the one who is lying. You are not honest. You speak with your demons and the demons speaks with you.

When you invite Jesus in to you heart, then you will know why you are a so lonely old man. You have no friends, and you don't want any. Remember that I offered friendship to you, and yet you insult me.

That is proof enough. Your friends are the demons.
It does not take much to prove what you want to believe.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Mar 14

It does not take much to prove what you want to believe.
And you know that fact better than almost anyone.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Mar 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
And I see you bring on your own worse punishment. Great religion you have there that continually keeps men down in the dirt and lies to them how lowly and miserable and worthless they all are.

Wow, I would LOVE to be part of a religion that tells me I am a piece of shyte, I was BORN a piece of shyte and will die a piece of shyte unless I become a sycophant to a man made god.

Yessir, I can't WAIT to become part of that crowd.
It would be a lot closer than you are right now, that much is clear.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Mar 14

This surprises you, Ron? This forum is full of them. Not only non-Christians, but even among those who would ridicule and judge other Christians in this forum for what they *assume* they do, all the while saying "You cannot judge me!"