Garden of Eden Found?

Garden of Eden Found?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
11 Dec 10
1 edit

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20101210/sc_livescience/lostcivilizationmayhaveexistedbeneaththepersiangulf

Based on my previous studies I believe this is the Garden of Eden. Evidence includes the rivers described in the Bible. Also, it was destroyed by a flood.

JWB

Moves
11 Dec 10

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Based on my previous studies I believe this is the Garden of Eden. Evidence includes the rivers described in the Bible. Also, it was destroyed by a flood.
The apple core is long gone though, I suppose?

Cape Town

Moves
11 Dec 10

What on earth makes you think the garden of Edin was in the Middle east? Are the rivers named? What is so special about them that you can match them to the description in the Bible?

The real garden of Eden was in New Zealand. Don't forget that long after Adam left the garden, Noah spend a month on the high seas and was blown all the way to the Middle east. The massive geological effects that caused the flood and the flood itself changed the face of the earth so much that you can no longer accurately identify the exact rivers in New Zealand.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
11 Dec 10

Originally posted by John W Booth
The apple core is long gone though, I suppose?
Theres no apple in the Garden story nit wit.🙄

rc

Moves
11 Dec 10

Originally posted by utherpendragon
Theres no apple in the Garden story nit wit.🙄
dare i say it, Zing of the day!

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
11 Dec 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
dare i say it, Zing of the day!
Your standards are pretty low.

Moves
11 Dec 10

Originally posted by twhitehead
What on earth makes you think the garden of Edin was in the Middle east? Are the rivers named? What is so special about them that you can match them to the description in the Bible?

The real garden of Eden was in New Zealand. Don't forget that long after Adam left the garden, Noah spend a month on the high seas and was blown all the way to the Middle e ...[text shortened]... f the earth so much that you can no longer accurately identify the exact rivers in New Zealand.
New Zealand!

Everyone knows the garden of eden was the now garden of England - Kent.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
12 Dec 10

Originally posted by twhitehead

The real garden of Eden was in New Zealand. Don't forget that long after Adam left the garden, Noah spend a month on the high seas and was blown all the way to the Middle e ...[text shortened]... f the earth so much that you can no longer accurately identify the exact rivers in New Zealand.
Yes, the rivers are named.

[i]The Genesis creation narrative relates the geographical location of both Eden and the garden to four rivers (Pishon, Gihon, Tigris, Euphrates), and three regions (Havilah, Assyria, and Kush).[2] There are hypotheses that place Eden at the headwaters of the Tigris and Euphrates (northern Mesopotamia), in Iraq (Mesopotamia), Africa, and the Persian Gulf.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garden_of_Eden

JWB

Moves
12 Dec 10

Originally posted by utherpendragon
Theres no apple in the Garden story nit wit.
"Though the forbidden fruit in the Book of Genesis is not identified, popular Christian tradition holds that a serpent coaxed Adam and Eve to eat an apple from the forbidden tree in the Eden." [wiki]

Perhaps I had popular Christian tradition in mind.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
12 Dec 10

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20101210/sc_livescience/lostcivilizationmayhaveexistedbeneaththepersiangulf

For clarification, I should say, I think this was Eden, not necessarily the garden itself.

F

Moves
12 Dec 10

If it is there, then it is easy to find it, now when they know where to look for it.
If they don't find it, then we can trust that it is just a myth, and nothing more.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
12 Dec 10

See what I mean?

Every time I turn around science discovers something else that disproves it's former findings.

Scienanarchy!

That's my new word for today. 🙂

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
12 Dec 10

Originally posted by josephw
See what I mean?

Every time I turn around science discovers something else that disproves it's former findings.

Scienanarchy!

That's my new word for today. 🙂
What exactly does this prove and disprove?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
12 Dec 10

Originally posted by Proper Knob
What exactly does this prove and disprove?
Apparently you didn't read the article in the link you provided.

Or if you did you missed it. Or maybe I made it up. 😉

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
12 Dec 10

Originally posted by josephw
Apparently you didn't read the article in the link you provided.

Or if you did you missed it. Or maybe I made it up. 😉
Ermm............i haven't provided a link in this thread.

What does the article in the OP, which i have read, disprove?