Not a good thread.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '20 00:25
    @chaney3 said
    3 thumbs down.
    Not a good thread.
    You are a poster who seems to have always been in search of religious faith. Has galveston75's posting here ever made you curious about the JWs, and their doctrines, or interested in becoming a JW?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '20 02:37
    @chaney3 said
    3 thumbs down.
    Not a good thread.
    It’s not meant to be a thread, it’s a headline observation of one of the more cowardly posters who frequent this forum.
  5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    25 Jun '20 14:45
    @divegeester said
    It’s not meant to be a thread, it’s a headline observation of one of the more cowardly posters who frequent this forum.
    Please say three Our Fathers and try to work on that Christianity of yours.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '20 15:36
    @caesar-salad said
    Please say three Our Fathers and try to work on that Christianity of yours.
    You’re an intellectual coward too.
  7. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    25 Jun '20 15:391 edit
    @divegeester said
    You’re an intellectual coward too.
    How I treasure your opinions.

Any takers for your "Abusive Lodger" offer?
  8. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    25 Jun '20 15:56
    @divegeester said

I’m off.
    Like chicken that has been left out too long.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Jun '20 17:12
    @caesar-salad said
    Like chicken that has been left out too long.
    lol.....
  10. S. Korea
    Moves
    26 Jun '20 00:05
    This is why everyone needs breaks from the spirituality forum.

Take a break, Dive. Come back fresh. Work on your relationship with others in the community.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '20 00:21
    @philokalia said

Take a break, Dive. Come back fresh. Work on your relationship with others in the community.
    This was not the advice you gave one of the biggest creeps this forum has ever seen during 2018.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jun '20 04:373 edits
    @philokalia said
    What is the “why” you are talking about here?

Edit: ah I see it now, you must be referring to the 7 thumbs down given my OP. Ok let’s look at these thumbs down.

Firstly...Caesar Salad, Galveston75, Philokalia, SecondSon, Sonship, Suzianne and Chaney3 each thumb down a post. Should the poster be concerned that the 7 intellectual dwarfs of the spirituality forum have clicked a “show my displeasure” con?

Secondly why would you, a dyed in the wool racist and forum ne’er-do-well, be concerned about my relationships?
  13. S. Korea
    Moves
    26 Jun '20 07:56
    @divegeester said
    What is the “why” you are talking about here?

Edit: ah I see it now, you must be referring to the 7 thumbs down given my OP. Ok let’s look at these thumbs down.

Firstly...Caesar Salad, Galveston75, Philokalia, SecondSon, Sonship, Suzianne and Chaney3 each thumb down a post. Should the poster be concerned that the 7 intellectual dwarfs of the spirituality forum hav ...[text shortened]... y would you, a dyed in the wool racist and forum ne’er-do-well, be concerned about my relationships?
    I would not thumb down a reasonable post , nor would I thumb down one that is friendly or even just... neutral.

Your post was overtly hostile. Why would you be surprised that it was not well received and then start trying to count your thumbs down, as if the others that you call intellectual dwarves are to blame because they did not like the message 'you suck?'
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '20 08:072 edits
    @philokalia said
    Your post was overtly hostile. Why would you be surprised that it was not well received and then start trying to count your thumbs down, as if the others that you call intellectual dwarves are to blame because they did not like the message 'you suck?'
    What is it about the likes of chaney3, Romans1009, caesar salad, galveston75, and the peerlessly poisonous Eladar [whom you picked out as a "great poster"] ~ all of whom are peculiarly "hostile" ~ along with gormless chip-on-their-shoulders posters like SecondSon, dj2becker and the "very intelligent and very good writer" KellyJay [who was notorious for being quite the opposite] that makes you seek to play some kind of ombudsman role in this community?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jun '20 08:17
    @philokalia said
    I would not thumb down a reasonable post , nor would I thumb down one that is friendly or even just... neutral.
    It’s amusing that you think I care what you think.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree