1. S. Korea
    Moves
    26 Jun '20 08:22
    @fmf said
    What is it about the likes of chaney3, Romans1009, caesar salad, galveston75, and the peerlessly poisonous Eladar [whom you picked out as a "great poster"] ~ all of whom are peculiarly "hostile" ~ along with gormless chip-on-their-shoulders posters like SecondSon, dj2becker and the "very intelligent and very good writer" KellyJay [who was notorious for being quite the opposite] that makes you seek to play some kind of ombudsman role in this community?
    No credentials are required to say "hostile post is hostile."
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '20 08:26
    @philokalia said
    No credentials are required to say "hostile post is hostile."
    But you do have "credentials" after a fashion. Your "credentials" are that you are a disastrously and laughably bad judge of character. Look at the posters you have backed and encouraged over the last few years.
  3. S. Korea
    Moves
    26 Jun '20 14:42
    I like to take the side of people who are unpopular and do not have friends because I hate to see people ganged up on and bullied, and even if they are doing something that is rather objectionable, I hold out hope for their improvement.

And so, Dive, in all honesty, I would like you to be in a better mood when you post here & I do not like seeing people gang up on you, either. It would be awesome for you to be more diplomatic in the forum.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '20 15:21
    @philokalia said
    I like to take the side of people who are unpopular and do not have friends because I hate to see people ganged up on and bullied, and even if they are doing something that is rather objectionable, I hold out hope for their improvement.
    You have made no secret of the kind of posting and posters you endorse and think of as "great" or declare to be "the best".
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    27 Jun '20 11:591 edit
    @divegeester said
    What is the “why” you are talking about here?

Edit: ah I see it now, you must be referring to the 7 thumbs down given my OP. Ok let’s look at these thumbs down.

Firstly...Caesar Salad, Galveston75, Philokalia, SecondSon, Sonship, Suzianne and Chaney3 each thumb down a post. Should the poster be concerned that the 7 intellectual dwarfs of the spirituality forum hav ...[text shortened]... y would you, a dyed in the wool racist and forum ne’er-do-well, be concerned about my relationships?
    The language of a professing Christian.

"you suck, cowardly posters, intellectual coward, intellectual dwarfs, dyed in the wool racist, forum ne’er-do-well"

So far, what you have is 20 thumbs down on just the first page.

I just saw this thread a few minutes ago, so you can scratch my name off your list.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '20 21:41
    @secondson said
    The language of a professing Christian.
    Are you about to remember calling me an “a$$hole” or is your hypocrisy still blinding you?
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 02:02
    @divegeester said
    Are you about to remember calling me an “a$$hole” or is your hypocrisy still blinding you?
    I'm not the one in denial.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 03:54
    @secondson said
    I'm not the one in denial.
    You seem to be in denial about what the word "hypocrisy" means.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 05:29
    @fmf said
    Hahaha!!
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 10:23
    @fmf said
    You seem to be in denial about what the word "denial" means.

But at least you got a chuckle out of your boyfriend for your pointless and meaningless post.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 11:07
    @secondson said
    You seem to be in denial about what the word "denial" means.
    How so?
  12. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 11:17
    @fmf said
    How so?
    Play cat-and-mouse games with someone else.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 11:31
    @secondson said
    Play cat-and-mouse games with someone else.
    But I am not "in denial" about anything here. You are mistaken. Don't run away.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 13:02
    @philokalia said
    And so, Dive, in all honesty, I would like you to be in a better mood when you post here & I do not like seeing people gang up on you, either. It would be awesome for you to be more diplomatic in the forum.
    This is a debate forum, not a “diplomacy” forum.

By the way; when you say “you don’t like to see people ganging up on me”, I think you’re lying.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree