Former Aologiest for Gay Theology

Former Aologiest for Gay Theology

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Good grief. Have you really never met any Christians who loathe homosexuals?
No i have never met christians who loathe homosexuals but obviously i move in different
circles form you and what is more there is no justification for a christian hating anyone in
scripture as was actually alleged, unless of course you have evidence to the contrary.

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Robbie, I like you, but I really don't take your posts very seriously. I never have.

To my mind, you are more interested in conflict than anything else. I used to be more like that, but I'm finding it less enjoyable these days.
Either you have scriptural evidence of gay bashing as you have alleged or you don't and we
are free to dismiss your claims as false or at very least unsubstantiated. If you are going
to make serious claims like you have then i suggest that you make sure you can
substantiate them.

F

Moves
12 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
No i have never met christians who loathe homosexuals but obviously i move in different
circles form you and what is more there is no justification for a christian hating anyone in
scripture as was actually alleged, unless of course you have evidence to the contrary.
I wasn't talking about about whether Christians are justified in loathing anyone. Would you say that if a self-identified Christian loathes someone, then they are not a Christian? You said "Christians do not loathe anyone". If someone does loathe someone, does it ~ in your view ~ rule them out of being Christians?

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I wasn't talking about about whether Christians are justified in loathing anyone. Would you say that if a self-identified Christian loathes someone, then they are not a Christian. You said "Christians do not loathe anyone". If someone does loathe someone, does it ~ in your view ~ rule them out of being Christians?
I make no moral judgements on anyone, I have enough dealing with my own imperfections.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
12 Sep 15

Either you have scriptural evidence of gay bashing as you have alleged or you don't and we
are free to dismiss your claims as false or at very least unsubstantiated. If you are going
to make serious claims like you have then i suggest that you make sure you can
substantiate them.
What does scriptural evidence have to do with the way modern Christians behave towards gays?

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

I make no moral judgements on anyone, I have enough dealing with my own imperfections.
So do you stand by your assertion: "Christians do not loathe anyone"? Or you concede that sometimes they do?

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
What does scriptural evidence have to do with the way modern Christians behave towards gays?
on wait a minute here, you have failed to provide a shred of evidence for the claims you
made and are now asking me to provide evidence for a claim that I haven't even made?
Your question is loaded as it assumes guilt on the part of someone.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Sep 15

You are quite friendly with redbadger, do you think he was justified in his gay bashing?

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

on wait a minute here, you have failed to provide a shred of evidence for the claims you
made and are now asking me to provide evidence for a claim that I haven't even made?
Your question is loaded as it assumes guilt on the part of someone.
Are you seriously not aware of any 'gay bashing' perpetrated by Christians nowadays or in the past?

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
So do you stand by your assertion: "Christians do not loathe anyone"? Or you concede that sometimes they do?
actually my statement is intended to be understood that there is no scriptural tenet for a
christian to loathe anyone and infact they are under duress to demonstrate love to all
people. Whether they do or they do not is their affair i can only speak for myself.

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

actually my statement is intended to be understood that there is no scriptural tenet for a
christian to loathe anyone and infact they are under duress to demonstrate love to all
people. Whether they do or they do not is their affair i can only speak for myself.
So you now accept that sometimes Christians do loathe people, and this can include loathing of homosexuals, and can even involve violence?

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Are you seriously not aware of any 'gay bashing' perpetrated by Christians nowadays or in the past?
I have told you once already I have never seen or experienced it, I will not tell you again and
would appreciate it if you didn't repeat the same questions more than once as its rather
tedious having to answer them a second and third time.

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
So you now accept that sometimes Christians do loathe people, and this can include loathing of homosexuals, and can even involve violence?
what is it about i can only speak for myself that you are having difficulty with?

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

I have told you once already I have never seen or experienced it, I will not tell you again and
would appreciate it if you didn't repeat the same questions more than once as its rather
tedious having to answer them a second and third time.
I asked you if you were aware of it, not if you had personal experience of it.

F

Moves
12 Sep 15
1 edit