Forbidden Archeology

Forbidden Archeology

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 May 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
Ok, so you have an omnipotent god, gets totally pissed at humanity and therefore goes about setting up a flood that destroys humans PLUS all the animals that weren't saved on the Ark?

Why didn't this omnipotent god just kill those pesky bad humans and just leave Noah and his family and then wouldn't have had to kill all those billions of animals on the ...[text shortened]... ipes out all the land animals too?

You have to be bonkers yourself to believe that shyte.
It is because God is smarter than we humans, dummy. One possible reason might be that mankind would have been too outnumbered on land to survive and replenish the Earth. There could be many reasons that God thought this was necessary that our puny brains are not even able to imagine.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 May 12

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
you don't get it. EVERYONE was evil. including the children. including the mentally challenged (who wouldn't know right from wrong)

it is retarded to assume that even the entire population of jericho or sodom or gomorrah would be entirely evil. let alone the whole population of the earth.
I don't think so. It appears that we may be on our way of getting to that point in the future. Besides, these people may have been infected with a desease that prevented any of them from being salvaged. God knows best. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 May 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
It is because God is smarter than we humans, dummy. One possible reason might be that mankind would have been too outnumbered on land to survive and replenish the Earth. There could be many reasons that God thought this was necessary that our puny brains are not even able to imagine.
Or the other way of looking at it is your so-called flood never happened, there never was an ark and it never rained on the entire planet 40 days and 40 nights. BTW, to get say, 30,000 feet of water on the Earth in 40 24 hour periods it would have had to rain about 32 feet per hour. 6 inches per minute. What happened to that 30,000 feet of water and was it fresh water or salt water? If it was fresh water, why are the oceans still salty? Seems to me the salt would have been way reduced to freshness.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
26 May 12

I don't think so. It appears that we may be on our way of getting to that point in the future. Besides, these people may have been infected with a desease that prevented any of them from being salvaged. God knows best. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
are you saying that god can't snap his fingers and make a disease disappear? didn't he create those diseases?

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
26 May 12
1 edit

Ok, so you have an omnipotent god, gets totally pissed at humanity and therefore goes about setting up a flood that destroys humans PLUS all the animals that weren't saved on the Ark?

Why didn't this omnipotent god just kill those pesky bad humans and just leave Noah and his family and then wouldn't have had to kill all those billions of animals on the ...[text shortened]... ipes out all the land animals too?

You have to be bonkers yourself to believe that shyte.
the answer to this is actually covered in the bible. after biblegod had his cosmic road rage and destroyed everything, he felt like the jackass for doing it and was sorry about it.

he's like a raging alcoholic. pretty decent guy when he's sober but when he gets the devil in him...watch out!

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
26 May 12
2 edits

Speaking of diseases, the flood forces myriad viruses and bacteria into a relatively tiny host population. It is amazing that they were all carried by so few hosts and yet none of the hosts died.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
26 May 12

Originally posted by FMF
It's was ripped to shreds by several posters when Dasa touted it several times a year or two ago. No credibility. If I wanted to make a little pile of money, and had no qualms about dishonestly pushing the buttons of gullible people living in their little personal realities, I'd write a book like Forbidden Archeology.
After the critics (all atheistic) criticized the book "Forbidden Archeology".......there was another book produced called "Forbidden Archeology the Impact" - and this book was in response to all the baseless criticism.

Did you read it? (rhetorical question.)

The book ""Forbidden Archeology the Impact" answered every criticism and highlighted the fact that every criticism was false and baseless and conjured up by the very persons who are dishonest and cheat the public with their false scientific findings.

Your comments above........are envious and you have shown that you will go to any length to discredit truth. [even lie and cheat in the spirituality forum]

You are disgraceful - to be so deliberately irresponsible with your words.

F

Moves
26 May 12

Originally posted by Dasa
After the critics (all atheistic) criticized the book "Forbidden Archeology".......there was another book produced called "Forbidden Archeology the Impact" - and this book was in response to all the baseless criticism.

The book ""Forbidden Archeology the Impact" answered every criticism and highlighted the fact ...[text shortened]... lity forum]

The book "Forbidden Archeology" has no academic credibility, Dasa. But I support you fully in your right to believe and to claim to others that it does.

Cape Town

Moves
26 May 12

Fish and other animals that can live under water with no need to take in a breath of oxygen are not included. Also, since plants produce seed that does not need to breath in oxygen they would not be included. God is mainly concerned with destroying the humans that think of evil constantly.
So what about whales? And bananas?

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
26 May 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Dasa

The book ""Forbidden Archeology the Impact" answered every criticism and highlighted the fact ...[text shortened]... lity forum]

share with us what you have learned then, explain the criticisms (don't forget to tell us which archeologist made the criticism) and why you believe they fail.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
27 May 12

Fish and other animals that can live under water with no need to take in a breath of oxygen are not included. Also, since plants produce seed that does not need to breath in oxygen they would not be included. God is mainly concerned with destroying the humans that think of evil constantly.
plants and fish that live under water do need oxygen.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 May 12

Or the other way of looking at it is your so-called flood never happened, there never was an ark and it never rained on the entire planet 40 days and 40 nights. BTW, to get say, 30,000 feet of water on the Earth in 40 24 hour periods it would have had to rain about 32 feet per hour. 6 inches per minute. What happened to that 30,000 feet of water and was it ...[text shortened]... , why are the oceans still salty? Seems to me the salt would have been way reduced to freshness.
The mountains were not as high before the flood.

The mountains rose; the valleys sank down
To the place which You established for them
(psalms 104:8 )

The waters went into the lower level and other water was dried up by the sun and evaporated into the air forming clouds and making the rain cycle we have today. That is also the reason whale bones and fish fossils are found on mountains. The giant deposits of salt already in the seas and oceans and the fact that much of the water to flood the earth came from salty water under the earth kept the seas salty. Most water is salty today.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 May 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
are you saying that god can't snap his fingers and make a disease disappear? didn't he create those diseases?
I was just speculating about disease. There may have not been any disease at that time, but that would seem odd to me. It may be possible however for the people did live to be hundreds of years old.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 May 12
1 edit

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Speaking of diseases, the flood forces myriad viruses and bacteria into a relatively tiny host population. It is amazing that they were all carried by so few hosts and yet none of the hosts died.
Like I said in a previous post, I was just speculating on disease for it has not been mentioned up to Noah time, but Moses seemed to be concerned about it.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 May 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
So what about whales? And bananas?
Wild bananas have seeds. I am not sure what you mean in reference to whales.
They can survive in water.