For Rajk

For Rajk

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
It is you and dj2becker who are "trolling" divegeester about the suicide of his birth mother, not me. It's one of the worst things I have seen on this forum.
I haven’t trolled him at all about that. You’re lying.

You criticized Becker for publicly mentioning it and I said I didn’t think Becker had ill intent in doing it, that he was trying to clue me in for a possible reason for dive’s obsession with posting about my mother.

You’re exploiting the death of a poster’s mother to troll Becker and attempt to troll me and you’re attempting to claim I’m trolling dive about it when I’ve done nothing of the sort.

You’re a genuinely sick and dishonest guy, FMF.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Mar 18

dj2becker deliberately fed you false information. About a suicide of a parent. For the purposes of forum banter.
Why don’t you just drop it? Stop disrespecting the death of someone for trolling.

Find something else to troll Becker about it.

I’m not going to respond to any more posts on this subject as it encourages your wicked behavior.

F

Moves
13 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Why don’t you just drop it? Stop disrespecting the death of someone for trolling.

Find something else to troll Becker about it.

I’m not going to respond to any more posts on this subject as it encourages your wicked behavior.
I am not disrespecting divegeester in the slightest. I am confronting dj2becker for his despicable banter and you for your endorsement of it.

F

Moves
13 Mar 18

You’re exploiting the death of a poster’s mother to troll Becker and attempt to troll me and you’re attempting to claim I’m trolling dive about it when I’ve done nothing of the sort.
I would say that it is dj2becker who has "trolled" divegeester about the death of his mother. And even after you found out that dj2becker fabricated the key part of the "information" that he said divegeester had "volunteered", you continue to back dj2becker's egregious behaviour in this whole episode.

Moves
13 Mar 18

I would say that it is dj2becker who has "trolled" divegeester about the death of his mother. And even after you found out that dj2becker fabricated the key part of the "information" that he said divegeester had "volunteered", you continue to back dj2becker's egregious behaviour in this whole episode.
If you feel that repeating over and over that my intention was to troll Dive will convince people that that is true, feel free to continue to do so.

Moves
13 Mar 18

Pretending that dj2becker wasn't "trolling" and that his false "information" about divegeester not having a "happy childhood" has made you "aware" of the alleged "unhappy childhood" is hardly a sign of respect. Do you think it is?
Feel free to believe that a child whose mother commits suicide experiences a happy childhood. No one is stopping you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Mar 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Feel free to believe that a child whose mother commits suicide experiences a happy childhood. No one is stopping you.
He’s claiming dive has no problems with what happened so he (FMF) can bring all this back up, but you were insensitive and behaved very badly in bringing it up.

His position makes no sense.

And regardless of whether it bothers dive or not, it’s very crass to disrespect the death of someone by using that death to troll people, something FMF has been doing for the better part of an entire day.

l

Moves
13 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I’ll say this for clarity to this group.

I am not upset about what happened to my mother and I don’t mind discussing it in the slightest. I am completely comfortable with the circumstances which, although tragic, are decades ago and firmly laid to rest in the past.

I had an excellent happy upbringing by two parents who loved me and I am a happy ...[text shortened]... ker using my dead mother as a forum gadget to troll me with. I don’t think that is unreasonable.
Well, that ought to end that - for anyone of any decency.

l

Moves
13 Mar 18

Your accepting his apology notwithstanding. you are right about this and I have been here on this forum for over 10 years.
Good god. Has it been that long?

F

Moves
13 Mar 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Feel free to believe that a child whose mother commits suicide experiences a happy childhood.
Not only are you still using his birth mother's suicide as forum banter, you are now suggesting that divegeester is lying about his childhood and the job done by the mother and father who raised him. This is your forum nadir.

F

Moves
13 Mar 18

And regardless of whether it bothers dive or not, it’s very crass to disrespect the death of someone by using that death to troll people, something FMF has been doing for the better part of an entire day.
It is dj2becker who commands my disrespect. Not divegeester nor his family. And you deserve disrespect too for your banter on this issue.

Moves
13 Mar 18

He’s claiming dive has no problems with what happened so he (FMF) can bring all this back up, but you were insensitive and behaved very badly in bringing it up.

His position makes no sense.

Talk about hypocrisy and double standards...

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Mar 18

Wrong. You have repeatedly ridiculed me for being the sole caretaker of my mother...
I don’t think this has happened at all. What I think is happening here is you are using the opportunity of dj2becker’s behaviour in a tawdry attempt to capitalise on the situation.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Mar 18

I’ve asked you not to discuss my mother. You’ve refused to respect my request.

You have made a general request that people not discuss your mother. I will respect that.
No one is discussing your “mother”; people discuss YOU a lot. Too much.

No I haven’t, I’ve asked Becker not to.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Mar 18

Have you trolled me by mentioning my mother, hypocrite?
Mentioning your mother is not trolling Romans1009