FMF's rejection of faith

FMF's rejection of faith

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Aug 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
KellyJay, don't make me break out my can of whoop asss.
I suggest you stop throwing rocks before you break all the glass in your own home.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
29 Aug 17

Originally posted by @fmf
So what is this 'hypocrisy' that you supposedly detect? Or perhaps you don't really know what the word means?
I think maybe what Chaney's trying to get across is that he thinks you couldn't actually have been a 'proper' christian, or you wouldn't be able to stop believing. Maybe.

Moves
29 Aug 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
You post here with venom, as from a viper.

You are angry about your past belief, as if deceived.
Maybe his priest slipped up with the circumcision. That would explain a lot.

F

Moves
29 Aug 17

Originally posted by @avalanchethecat
I think maybe what Chaney's trying to get across is that he thinks you couldn't actually have been a 'proper' christian, or you wouldn't be able to stop believing. Maybe.
Is that what you think the word "hypocrisy" means as chaney3 is using it? If that's what you think he's trying to get across, maybe you don't know what the word "hypocrisy" means either.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
29 Aug 17

Originally posted by @fmf
Is that what you think the word "hypocrisy" means as chaney3 is using it? If that's what you think he's trying to get across, maybe you don't know what the word "hypocrisy" means either.
No, I know what hypocrisy is, I was suggesting that that might be chaney3's take on it.

F

Moves
29 Aug 17

Originally posted by @avalanchethecat
No, I know what hypocrisy is, I was suggesting that that might be chaney3's take on it.
Perhaps. However, I think he's more concerned about my interaction with some Christians here not being, to his way of thinking, as thoughtful and as principled as his own.