FMF

FMF

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15 Jun 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Legendary Troll or significant forum contributor?

I'm not one for taking much notice of "likes" or "dislikes" except in unusual or extreme cases. Currently the much maligned FMF has 12 of the top 15 most recommended posts with over 70 "likes" or recommends from other posters.

And yet FMF probably gets more stick in here than any other poster; bein ...[text shortened]... lled a troll, a fake, and all manner of other insults. seems to me he must be making some sense.
He's a walking, talking, bulsh***t detector, turned all the way up to eleven.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Jun 15

Originally posted by stellspalfie
He's a walking, talking, bulsh***t detector, turned all the way up to eleven.
"Low hanging fruit" detector, more like it. All of his multiple thumbs up recently have been posts directed against unpopular forum pariahs. I think that's called "pandering".

Moves
15 Jun 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
"Low hanging fruit" detector, more like it. All of his multiple thumbs up recently have been posts directed against unpopular forum pariahs. I think that's called "pandering".
Have you read my response to your repeated question to me? I've forgotten where it is; please don't ask me to post it again.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
15 Jun 15

I'm not one for taking much notice of "likes" or "dislikes" except in unusual or extreme cases. Currently the much maligned FMF has 12 of the top 15 most recommended posts with over 70 "likes" or recommends from other posters.

And yet FMF probably gets more stick in here than any other poster; bein ...[text shortened]... lled a troll, a fake, and all manner of other insults. seems to me he must be making some sense.
I pay no attention to the thumbs up or down thingy. I evaluate each post individually based on what is said. I'm not here for the popularity contest.

Z

Moves
16 Jun 15
1 edit

Relax. Threads about posters start quite frequently for various reasons. The only thing "uncool" here is you being a massive tool about it.

w

Moves
16 Jun 15

Originally posted by josephw
I pay no attention to the thumbs up or down thingy. I evaluate each post individually based on what is said. I'm not here for the popularity contest.
Speak for yourself.

I'm here for the thumbs down!! 😵

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Jun 15

I like pandas.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Jun 15

Have you read my response to your repeated question to me? I've forgotten where it is; please don't ask me to post it again.
Well, last I recall you didn't actually answer the question, you kinda wheedled around it. So I kinda gave up on it.

Moves
17 Jun 15

Well, last I recall you didn't actually answer the question, you kinda wheedled around it. So I kinda gave up on it.
I made a long explaination in whatever thread it was you were asking. I PM'd you a few days ago to prompt you but you said you were going to be away.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Jun 15

I made a long explaination in whatever thread it was you were asking. I PM'd you a few days ago to prompt you but you said you were going to be away.
Look, I don't want it to look like I'm making excuses, but I have been super, super busy this week. I come in here as I can, when I can. I'll look at it again, though.

Moves
17 Jun 15

Look, I don't want it to look like I'm making excuses, but I have been super, super busy this week. I come in here as I can, when I can. I'll look at it again, though.
It's OK no pressure. I'm just pointing it out as I seem to get get misunderstood here.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Jun 15

It's OK no pressure. I'm just pointing it out as I seem to get get misunderstood here.
Well, the reason for this is the incredible amount of similarity between your belief and the Trinity doctrine. "Only the names have been changed", etc....

And then you sit there and try to beat the crap out of the Trinity doctrine. That's what makes no sense to me.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Jun 15
1 edit

Ok, dive, I went and looked back on what you wrote in answer to my question. I still see precious little difference between this and what I believe, and I am a proponent of the Trinity idea.

I'll try to break it down more when I can. It may end up being a long post. Don't be shy about kicking me about it to remind me.

Moves
18 Jun 15

I find troll believers amusingly delusional.

rc

Moves
18 Jun 15
2 edits

FMF - an excellent example of a loyal and supportive wife! divegeetser is a very lucky man.