First Person You Want to Meet in Heaven

First Person You Want to Meet in Heaven

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
16 Jun 15

Christians: Other than God, Jesus, Mary or a family member/friend, who is the first person you want to meet in Heaven?

rain

Moves
17 Jun 15

Is this thread too non-threatening? Too friendly? Will it pass into obscurity just because I didn't start by saying Jesus is a sandle-wearing hippie who's never been laid?

Moves
17 Jun 15

Originally posted by vivify
Christians: Other than God, Jesus, Mary or a family member/friend, who is the first person you want to meet in Heaven?
I'll buy in, my dad, but only if my mom is there to correct him on the facts.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Jun 15

I believe you just about covered everyone really important to most of us. Are you thinking of some famous celebrity figure from history?

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
17 Jun 15

Jesus, Moses, King David, and Paul.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Jun 15
1 edit

Hihi...

Most of the popular people in history are boring

I guess doing a six year interview with a mass murder, or cannibal would be interesting , ala Truman Capote , "In Cold Blood". 6 years interviewing someone so far out of whack would be quite compellling and inciteful for me

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Jun 15

Originally posted by RBHILL
Jesus, Moses, King David, and Paul.
Are you looking to form a heavenly basketball team?

😞

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Jun 15
2 edits

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Hihi...

Most of the popular people in history are boring

I guess doing a six year interview with a mass murder, or cannibal would be interesting , ala Truman Capote , "In Cold Blood". 6 years interviewing someone so far out of whack would be quite compellling and inciteful for me
Maybe an aborted baby would be interesting. 😏

I would not expect to find a mass murderer or cannibal in Heaven. You should look in Hell or the Lake of Fire and Brimstone.

Moves
17 Jun 15

Someone who bothered to actually read this thread's OP

Moves
17 Jun 15
1 edit

After that I'd like to meet RJHinds so I could go "daa-naa"

Moves
17 Jun 15

Then I'd hold a group meeting of Lemon Lime, sonship, Grampy Bobby and the rest of the hell-boys and ask them where the spectator gallery for the roasty-toast BBQ is.

Moves
17 Jun 15
1 edit

Finally I'd creep up on the Jehovah's Witness private 144,000 "we think we are the only ones here" party and scare the crap out of carrobie.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Jun 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Finally I'd creep up on the Jehovah's Witness private 144,000 "we think we are the only ones here" party and scare the crap out of carrobie.
Almost worth abandoning my atheism just to witness that.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
17 Jun 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Are you looking to form a heavenly basketball team?

😞
It would be awesome the 12 disciples versus the 12 tribal leaders.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Jun 15

Originally posted by RBHILL
It would be awesome the 12 disciples versus the 12 tribal leaders.
Okayyyy..... now THAT I would like to see. That's the best post you've ever written here. 😀

Coach Peter versus Coach Abraham? (Of course, Peter would be a playing coach...)