Favourite songs of Romas1009

Favourite songs of Romas1009

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S. Korea

Moves
07 Nov 18

It seems this guy really had a deep impact on you, dive.

However, I think this is excessive and spammy.

F

Moves
07 Nov 18

@sonship said
Crazy, convoluted "question".
Not at all. Romans1009's spammy threads/comments with copy-pasted religious texts seemed like a 'plastic crucifix' when juxtapositioned with his thousands and thousands of child-abuse-themed trolling (a tank of urine) to which you never once objected or even questioned.

I think the "Piss Christ" comparison is apt. Not convoluted.

When Romans1009 was offering endless banter about getting an 8 year old child drunk and trying to get it to have sex with waitresses ~ for which he has now been banned ~ did you see him as your Christian brother, or were you too busy getting apoplectic about a more genuine Christian brother of yours whose doctrinal differences with you rub you up the wrong way?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Nov 18

@philokalia said
It seems this guy really had a deep impact on you, dive.

However, I think this is excessive and spammy.
Despite your injudicious and insincere claims that Romans1009 was one of the best posters on the forum, he was in fact a malicious forum troll who fell foul of the site administration due to him spamming the forum with his copy/pasted routines.

I note that you never once called him out over it; presumably because your puddle of integrity had dried up in the heat and excitement of having another posters who didn’t like the posters you don’t like.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Nov 18

@FMF

did you see him as your Christian brother ...

I have no idea whatsoever of what you are talking about.
You apparently took meticulous notes.

But I do not disown a Christian brother as a Christian brother because he has some kind of failure. If such a one has received Christ we are still of one divine life.

Knowing nothing about the scandalous information, brothers and sisters in Christ do not move in and out of the brotherhood based on behavior.

I have no interest to dig into the scandal. It is not mandatory that I do so to qualify in your eyes to write here.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Nov 18

@sonship said
@FMF

did you see him as your Christian brother ...

But I do not disown a Christian brother as a Christian brother because he has some kind of failure. If such a one has received Christ we are still of one divine life.

Knowing nothing about the ...[text shortened]... st to dig into the scandal. It is not mandatory that I do so to qualify in your eyes to write here.
You don’t think he had a “diseased mind” or posted “faeces” at all then?

F

Moves
08 Nov 18

@sonship said
He addressed thousands and thousands of trolling posts to me and others here in public across virtually every thread for months and months. I mean, literally, thousands. You can't possibly have been unaware of it. So... your "I have no idea whatsoever of what you are talking about" is a "white lie" on your part, right?

F

Moves
08 Nov 18

@sonship said
But I do not disown a Christian brother as a Christian brother because he has some kind of failure.
If you are not aware of the content of his posts, what made you think Romans1009 was "a Christian brother"?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Nov 18
8 edits

@divegeester

I don't know of the scandal being hand waved about.

Christian brothers have failures.
And sometime Christian brothers could use some scolding.

Now that I think about it the Apostle Paul's word about some in the churches given to excessive questioning were " diseased with questionings. "

I don't see in that warning that he is speaking ONLY of unbelievers.

"If anyone teaches differently and does not consent to healthy words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the teaching which is according to godliness,

He is blinded with pride, understanding nothing, but is sick with questionings and contentions of words, out of which come envy, strife, revilings, evil suspicions." (1 Timothy 6:3,4)

Some points:
1.) It says "If anyone". So I assume Christian brothers or sisters are included

2.) It does [not] say "You shall not have or ask questions".
So everyone asking questions is not "sick with questionings"

3.) Some translations say "diseased with questions". Other renderings use the word unhealthy or perhaps obsessed.

Recovery Version (2nd ed.)
... diseased with questionings ...

Holman Christian Standard Bible
... a sick interest in disputes ...

New Living Translation
... unhealthy desire to quibble ...

English Standard Version
... unhealthy craving for ...

Berean Study Bible
... unhealthy interest in controversies and semantics, ...

Berean Literal Bible
... unhealthy about controversies

New American Standard Bible
... a morbid interest in controversial questions ...

King James Bible
... doting about questions ...

Christian Standard Bible
... an unhealthy interest in ... disputes and arguments ...

Contemporary English Version
... Their minds are sick ...

Once again so that no one forgets.
It's not saying all questionings are sick.
It's not saying the malady only applies to non-Christians.

Now a related warning says that some unhealty attitudes will "spread like gangrene"

"But avoid profane, vain babblings, for they will advance to more ungodliness,

And their word will spread like gangrene, of whom are Hymanaeus and Philetus who concerning the truth have misamined saying that the resurrection has already taken place ..." (2 Timothy 2:16-18a)

That may be where I got the picture of leprosy.
I think Hymanaeus and Philetus were two Christians. They may have been once co-workers with Paul who turned aside to some false teachings.

They were bad teachers that needed some kind of quarantine because their spiritual germs were contagious - "spreading like gangrene"

Some English translation use such words there as -
cancer, cankor, "sore that won't heal," "sore that eats away the flesh," infection, "consuming cancer," "running sore,"

So Christians should heed the warning.
And sometimes they may have to deliver the warning in a kind of tough love.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Nov 18

@sonship said
@divegeester

Christian brothers have failures.
And sometime Christian brothers could use some scolding.

Now that I think about it the Apostle Paul's word about some in the churches given to excessive questioning were ...[text shortened]... hould heed the warning.
And sometimes they may have to deliver the warning in a kind of tough love.
Is that a yes or a no?

F

Moves
08 Nov 18

@sonship said
How could you possibly not know? Months and months, maybe hundreds of threads, every day, thousands of posts, sometimes four, five or six almost identical trolling posts in a row. Topic after topic hijacked. February to October. This forum.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Nov 18

@fmf said
How could you possibly not know? Months and months, maybe hundreds of threads, every day, thousands of posts, sometimes four, five or six almost identical trolling posts in a row. Topic after topic hijacked. February to October. This forum.
Sonship, tell us here and know, before the Lord, that you don’t know anything of the “scandal” (as you put it) of the posting particular style, circumstances and content in the months leading up to and including the banning of Romans1009?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Nov 18

@fmf said
We can discount leprosy as an explanation, but perhaps we can't be so quick to discount narcissism.

A person would indeed have to be completely self absorbed not to have been aware of the avalanche of abhorrence dumped into this forum by that unspeakable character.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Nov 18
3 edits

@divegeester

Sonship, tell us here and know, before the Lord, that you don’t know anything of the “scandal” (as you put it) of the posting particular style, circumstances and content in the months leading up to and including the banning of Romans1009?

I already told you "here and now" before the Lord.

I knew of a poster Romans1009. I knew that he was rather combative in style. I did not know he was banned, though I may have heard about posters being banned.

(Now that I think on it, I may have either wanted to send him a PM or possibly did once.)

I already told you before the Lord that this particular thing I did not follow. Other than FMF's reference to it I have no idea about it.

I tend follow the threads that I find profitable. So I have no comment on the alleged incident.

F

Moves
08 Nov 18

@sonship said
I knew of a poster Romans1009. I knew that he was rather combative in style.

I already told you before the Lord that this particular thing I did not follow. Other than FMF's reference to it I have no idea about it.

I tend follow the threads that I find profitable. So I have no comment on the alleged incident.
How could you have possibly missed the thousands of posts spread across almost all threads? It wasn't an "incident". It was February to October.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Nov 18
1 edit

@sonship said
Other than FMF's reference to it I have no idea about it.
Romans1009 was a prolific all day all night poster for months and months and months. I find your claim that you were not aware of his spamming and creepy posts completely unbelievable.