1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 16:171 edit
    Lloyd E Adkins....... has just informed us that everything about God is changeless and eternal (yesterday today and tomorrow.)

SO..........

Why is false religion false?

Simply put...........religion is false if it presents the people with false knowledge and beliefs.

Christianity has taught the people that we are created at birth.

But how can that be so?.....because the soul is eternal and cannot be created.

The soul is eternal and has no beginning.

Eternal means no beginning and no end.

However the body can be created ........and at the time of conception the soul enters into the body enabling the body to develop and grow and exist.

So we can see by this exercise that Christianity has no clue.

Here is another falsity:

Everything about God is eternal and changeless, so how could God (the Christian god of the Bible) create the earth about 6000 years ago and populate it with living beings?

If everything about God is eternal and changeless........ then the phenomena of creating the earth and the life would also be eternal and be a continuous occurrence.

Christianity does not teach this……….but they teach the opposite of this.

Meaning God had an epiphany and decided it would be a good idea to create an earth and put people on it.

Do you see how absurd this is?

For all eternity there was no earth and no people and then about 6000 yrs. ago God decided to create the earth and some people.

This goes against the eternal nature of God and Gods actions.

I have shown you two falsities of Christianity and there are hundreds more.

True religion cannot teach falsity in any way shape or form.........because it would immediately be evidence of false relgion.

How many falsities would I have to show you for you to understand what is false region?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 16:20
    Originally posted by Dasa

Simply put...........religion is false if it presents the people with false knowledge and beliefs.

But how can that be so?.....because the soul is eternal and cannot be created.

The soul is eternal and has no beginning.

Eternal means no beginning and no ...[text shortened]... gion.

How many falsities would I have to show you for you to understand what is false region?
    If the soul was eternal we would have knowledge of a previous existence, we have none.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 16:36
    Lloyd E Adkins....... has just informed us that everything about God is changeless and eternal (yesterday today and tomorrow.)

SO..........

But how can tha ...[text shortened]... gion.

I can agree with you with one exception: Your religion is just as false as any of the others since no human has a clue as to real spiritual reality, if there is in fact such a thing as spirituality as something real in the first place. Spirituality can just as easily be all made up by men just as religion is completely made up by men.
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 16:54
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I can agree with you with one exception: Your religion is just as false as any of the others since no human has a clue as to real spiritual reality, if there is in fact such a thing as spirituality as something real in the first place. Spirituality can just as easily be all made up by men just as religion is completely made up by men.
    I object.

We do have a clue.

The supernatural doesn't exist. (certainty of 1-epsilon as epsilon tends to zero)
  5. Joined
    26 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 17:064 edits

This is an area where one needs humility.

One should not expect that what he has experienced is ALL and no one could have experienced more. This is pride.

I was a single man for many years. Like it or not, other men experienced marriage before me. Then my turn came to experience marriage. It is different from single life. Their previous experience I now shared.

If you have no clue as to the real spiritual reality you should say "Maybe someone else has a clue. Maybe my time to have a clue has yet to come."

I think this is mature and reasonable. There are maybe two kinds of Agnostics.

1.) One says "I don't know God. Maybe someone else knows God exists."

2.) The other kind says "I don't know God and nobody else does either."

Don't feel you'd be diminished because, in TIMING, you got to know something that someone else previously got to know. The possibility exists that others have a clue and someday you get a clue also.

I said the POSSIBILITY exists that there will be a time for me to know what someone else knew.

(this is sonship at a relative's PC)
  6. Joined
    26 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 17:15
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    I object.

We do have a clue.

The supernatural doesn't exist. (certainty of 1-epsilon as epsilon tends to zero)
    The supernatural doesn't exist

How do you know that ?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 17:17
    jaywill?
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 21:05
    Originally posted by GSWILL
    The supernatural doesn't exist

How do you know that ?
    Physics.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 21:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    If the soul was eternal we would have knowledge of a previous existence, we have none.
    You do not remember what you were doing on the 6 th of September 1992.........so how can you remember what you were doing in a previous life.

And you definitely do not remember what you were doing when you were 3 years old.

Many persons have remembered portions of their previous lives under hypnosis.

Your attempt to discredit the truth is baseless.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 21:29
    You have the same old repetitive argument (If I cant see IT it doesn't exist)

This is the argument of children.

And you cannot explain consciousness or life or the complexity of existence at all without saying it all happened spontaneously out of a muddy puddle which is another children,s argument.

You have not studied the Vedas - So you are not qualified to grasp any of the Vedas at all......at this stage of your deficient spiritual insight.

There have been many academics who have tried to understand the Vedas to get the power that comes from the Vedas.............but because they do not have the correct mind set or motive they understand zero.

The Vedas have nothing to do with false relgion.

And you do not know the difference between false relgion and true relgion because I have asked that question before and not one person in this forum could tell me the difference between them both.

If you do not know the difference between true and false relgion..............Then you are not qualified to comment.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 01:55
    Your attempt to discredit the truth is baseless.
    You should know, because so is yours.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 01:57
    If you do not know the difference between true and false relgion..............Then you are not qualified to comment.
    Precisely.

Why, then, do you insist on commenting, if you're not qualified?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 01:591 edit
    And you do not know the difference between false relgion and true relgion because I have asked that question before and not one person in this forum could tell me the difference between them both.
    Don't go all FMF on us now.

It's about the only way you could discredit yourself further.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 02:02
    Originally posted by GSWILL
    [b

(this is sonship at a relative's PC)[/b]
    JAYWILL / GSWILL / SONSHIP

Why do you have 3 memberships?

Why does it matter what PC you are on?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 02:08

SO..........

But how can tha ...[text shortened]... gion.

I choose to believe Christ, the light of the world.

You choose to believe the dark vedas.

😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree