05 Jul '12 16:08
    YouTube&feature=related
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '12 18:37
    Originally posted by tim88
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwZK9Q9rclM&feature=related
    One of the things about RJHinds leaving is that there is a chance that not every discussion
    will turn into a pro/anti evolution shouting match.

Please don't step up to fill his shoes.

Particularly as I don't know of anyone who would change their mind over the existence (or not)
    of a god if evolution were disproven.

None of the people trying pathetically to shoot down evolution would change their minds and
    stop believing if it were proven to their satisfaction.

And no atheist who has given this any serious thought is going to start believing in a deity
    if you were to somehow disprove evolution.

The reason being that the truth or otherwise of evolution is independent of the truth of the existence
    of god.
    And it is certainly independent of belief (or otherwise) in the existence of god.

Disproving evolution would not prove creationism, and certainly doesn't prove the existence of a Christian
    god.

And many Christians (the majority in fact) do accept the truth of evolution.

So stop bring evolution up in every frickin conversation because whether you accept it as the blindingly
    obvious truth that it is or not is irrelevant to belief or otherwise in god and the supernatural.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Jul '12 18:461 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    One of the things about RJHinds leaving is that there is a chance that not every discussion

Particularly as I don't know of anyone who would change their mind over the existence (or not)

None of the people tryin ous truth that it is or not is irrelevant to belief or otherwise in god and the supernatural.
    getting rid of rj just causes a power vacuum for some other nut-job to fill. i reckon they (the other nut-jobs, not mentioning any names) will turn on each other for a while to find out who's gonna be the new alpha-nut and seize the throne. sometimes its better the nut-job you know than the nut-job you dont.

could this pave way for the return of dasa???
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '12 18:511 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    getting rid of rj just causes a power vacuum for some other nut-job to fill. i reckon they (the other nut-jobs, not mentioning any names) will turn on each other for a while to find out who's gonna be the new alpha-nut and seize the throne. sometimes its better the nut-job you know than the nut-job you dont.

could this pave way for the return of dasa???
    http://vimeo.com/42788869

Reason number 4 ;-)

EDIT:
    could this pave way for the return of dasa

Nah.
    Dasa just pops up, copy/paste's the same "Muslims are evil" thread, gets banned,
    and then comes back again.
    A cycle that looks set to continue till he gets perma banned.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Jul '12 20:38
    http://vimeo.com/42788869

Reason number 4 ;-)

EDIT:
    could this pave way for the return of dasa

Nah.
    Dasa just pops up, copy/paste's the same "Muslims are evil" thread, gets banned,
    and then comes back again.
    A cycle that looks set to continue till he gets perma banned.
    where were you and your links when i had to do an essay on american law and the interwebz goddamn it!!! i didnt even know they were trying to do that!

maybe thats why r.j. has gone dark, typical r.j. staying one step ahead of the game. those suckers may be able to take photos of his house from space but if he pulls the plug and puts on his foil hat they cant stop him from talking about the great evolution cover-up. screw you washington!!!

or he could be just hanging around to see what people are writing about him. hello r.j. remember to turn off your electric blanket before you go to sleep and dont forget to put your teeth in the water glass not the bourbon glass, remember thats how you lost your driving licence!!
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '12 22:13
    As you bestow the Mantle of Ron upon yourself, may I request that when you post a link, you include in the post some textual information that describes the point you want to make and what is to be found at the link? Otherwise in my case you should assume I will not open a bare naked youtube link.

I hope others will join me in execution of an ad hoc boycott and possibly a thumbs down upon posts that are nothing but a link. Why reward laziness by paying it attention?
  7. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 04:09
    hi ronny. you know, if you were planning to ditch one of your RHP persona's, i would've expected you to ditch the one with the reputation for being stupider. but then, you were never one for logic.
  8. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 05:09
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    hi ronny. you know, if you were planning to ditch one of your RHP persona's, i would've expected you to ditch the one with the reputation for being stupider. but then, you were never one for logic.
    strike!
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 06:59
    Hi RJ.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 07:18

None of the people tryin ...[text shortened]... ous truth that it is or not is irrelevant to belief or otherwise in god and the supernatural.
    he is not leaving
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 07:48

None of the people tryin ...[text shortened]... ous truth that it is or not is irrelevant to belief or otherwise in god and the supernatural.
    I think if people who believe in gods, were to realise that gods were created by mankind to fill a void of ignorance, then they would probably understand their own motivations when rejecting out of hand any knowledge that threatens the existence of that void.

A 'catch 22' situation possibly.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 12:17
    i am glad you are so certain in your belief.
  13. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 13:15
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    i am glad you are so certain in your belief.
    To whom are you talking?

It helps if you specify.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 21:33
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    where were you and your links when i had to do an essay on american law and the interwebz goddamn it!!! i didnt even know they were trying to do that!

maybe thats why r.j. has gone dark, typical r.j. staying one step ahead of the game. those suckers may be able to take photos of his house from space but if he pulls the plug and puts on his foil hat ...[text shortened]... eth in the water glass not the bourbon glass, remember thats how you lost your driving licence!!
    Please, go back on your meds.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 21:35
    Originally posted by JS357
    As you bestow the Mantle of Ron upon yourself, may I request that when you post a link, you include in the post some textual information that describes the point you want to make and what is to be found at the link? Otherwise in my case you should assume I will not open a bare naked youtube link.

I hope others will join me in execution of an ad hoc boycott ...[text shortened]... thumbs down upon posts that are nothing but a link. Why reward laziness by paying it attention?
    This.

Oh, so very this.

I don't open bare naked youtube links either, no matter who posts them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree