08 Oct '10 21:12

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 09:38
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    You're a christian. Vishvahetu hates you. He hates all christians. He said it himself!
    Exactly.

I for one see straight past the eastern mystic mumbo-jumbo to the ruthless fundamentalist behind this irritating forum personality.

No apologies, it's just how I see it.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 12:121 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Exactly.

I for one see straight past the eastern mystic mumbo-jumbo to the ruthless fundamentalist behind this irritating forum personality.

No apologies, it's just how I see it.
    a Christian is under duress to love even his enemies! The forum is a place for all to express any manner of spirituality regardless of its popularity or otherwise! After all, its not a fashion show, is it!
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 12:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    a Christian is under duress to love even his enemies!
    I'll try to remember that next time you send me one of your ranting PMs, captain hypocrite
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 12:223 edits
    I'll try to remember that next time you send me one of your ranting PMs, captain hypocrite
    thanks, but i have no intention of sending you private mail, in fact, i should really thank you for having worked out to some degree certain qualities through your correspondence, qualities, like patience, long suffering, fortitude in the face of misrepresentation, dealing with personal insults etc etc , indeed i liken the correspondence to the irritation that an oyster feels when it starts to salve over a grain of sand, eventually making something of beauty and worth from something that started as an irritant - indeed a big shout goes out to you for that, i couldn't do it without the likes of you - have a great day!
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 13:52
    thanks, but i have no intention of sending you private mail, in fact, i should really thank you for having worked out to some degree certain qualities through your correspondence, qualities, like patience, long suffering, fortitude in the face of misrepresentation, dealing with personal insults etc etc , indeed i liken the correspondence to the irrit ...[text shortened]... g shout goes out to you for that, i couldn't do it without the likes of you - have a great day!
    You've been on 'ignore' since those three aggressive PMs you sent me when you you were on your supposed 'forum-fast' (interesting how you wouldn't post in the forums then, but felt it was ok to hassle me) so don't even bother trying.

I'm glad you have helped you on your way to heaven with some extra persecution to add to your credibility down kingdom hall.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 14:043 edits
    You've been on 'ignore' since those three aggressive PMs you sent me when you you were on your supposed 'forum-fast' (interesting how you wouldn't post in the forums then, but felt it was ok to hassle me) so don't even bother trying.

I'm glad you have helped you on your way to heaven with some extra persecution to add to your credibility down kingdom hall.
    actually i was under a self imposed ban and could not post (i asked the administrators to put me on a three month ban which they complied with) and if you were truthful you would tell the forum that it was I who put you on ignore first, for your slanderous remarks, indeed, you are still on ignore and shall remain so. I have no intention nor any hope of going to heaven (why you continue to state that we expect to go to heaven i have no idea?), all you have helped me with is working out to some degree certain Christian qualities, i have learned nothing from your posts either intellectually, nor spiritually and i guess it wont change that way any time in the near future, but we can always live in hope. Have a pleasant day.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 14:49
    Robbie

I know we have our differences, but we at least have the humility and intelligence to recognize a Supreme Creator

Atheists however are envious of God, and have defective intelligence, because they simply cant see that, the complex order and desighn, throughout the universe, cannot come about accidentally as they believe.

I see that your getting your fair share of rude and smug comments from these atheistic rascals, and they behave in this manner, because they have nothing to offer of any value.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 15:24
    actually i was under a self imposed ban and could not post (i asked the administrators to put me on a three month ban which they complied with) and if you were truthful you would tell the forum that it was I who put you on ignore first, for your slanderous remarks, indeed, you are still on ignore and shall remain so. I have no intention nor any hope ...[text shortened]... ange that way any time in the near future, but we can always live in hope. Have a pleasant day.
    I've learned more about the JWs in one post from 'Proper Knob' than in pages and pages of your stubborn arrogance and obfuscation, so if you don't like conversing with me then stop replying to my posts which are not directed at you!

Got it.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 15:31
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Robbie

I know we have our differences, but we at least have the humility and intelligence to recognize a Supreme Creator

Atheists however are envious of God, and have defective intelligence, because they simply cant see that, the complex order and desighn, throughout the universe, cannot come about accidentally as they believe.

I see that your g ...[text shortened]... eistic rascals, and they behave in this manner, because they have nothing to offer of any value.
    And as for you, you mentalist, I'm not an atheist; why don't you stop judging people and ask them a few questions about what they believe? You judge people from your ridiculous fundamentalist viewpoint of holding total truth just like all cult members such as Mormons and JWs. You believe you have all the truth and therefore you cannot learn anything. You and robbie-carrobie deserve each other I hope you will be very happy as you circle each other in your new polite world of total disagreement.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 15:41
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Robbie

I see that your g ...[text shortened]... eistic rascals, and they behave in this manner, because they have nothing to offer of any value.
    actually Vishy, i may call you Vishy? i have less trouble with my atheist friends than i do with those who profess to be Christians!

Never the less i have come to realise that we may look at the same piece of data and draw different conclusions. For example take the fossil record, you and i may examine it and come to the conclusion that it does not show a gradual transmutation from one species to another, that there are huge irreconcilable gaps, that even if it were true mutations do not produce anything beneficial (fruit fly experiments), that DNA has built in mechanisms to deal with aberration etc etc . Someone else may look at the very same piece of data and draw a different conclusion thus its not so much a matter of defective intelligence, for clearly many are very adept, simply a different way of looking at things. My own thinking is that is it really logical and reasonable to attribute life to chance and mindless matter, i really don't think so, but i realise that this is just my point of view, others think differently.

However you are correct and here is no excuse for it, ill manners and lack of civility and you have been subject to prolonged and excessive exposure to both, do not let it get you down. What happens is that when all recourse to reason has been exhausted, people get emotional and defensive and thus insults start to be made, once on understands this, then one can readily determine why that is the case and its effects are minimised.

In the case of life, science has , as far as i am aware, scientists have synthesised self replicating RNA strands, but this was hailed as a 'nail in the coffin', of intelligent design and creationism, which of course is nonsense, for it fails to address where life came from in the first instance. I myself feel really sad for those who leave out the creator, for to the religious, there is not only beauty and design, harmony and balance, but its a wonderment to them as they behold the mind of the creator through the intelligence inherent in design. To state that there is no intelligence i think is clearly erroneous as it is self evident that many species are inherently 'wise'.

please be gentle with our atheist friends, we have much to learn from them, despite their pretensions!
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 16:011 edit
    However you are correct and here is no excuse for it, ill manners and lack of civility and you have been subject to prolonged and excessive exposure to both,
    And we from him. Not only atheists, but also christians. He instults anyone not swollowing his preachings from alpha to omega. You have been insulted to, as being christian, robbie, remember that.

When he stops insulting people, then I might begin to respect his views. But first his apology must stick.
  13. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 16:32
    Vish,

even if man did derive from primates (and etc for other species evolving), does this really change the fundamentals of your beliefs? I don't see how it excludes any creationist design (or any other creationist aspect except maybe young earth).
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 16:47
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    And we from him. Not only atheists, but also christians. He instults anyone not swollowing his preachings from alpha to omega. You have been instulted to, as being christian, robbie, remember that.

When he stops insulting people, then I might begin to respect his views. But first his apology must stick.
    ah yes, but i try not to harbour grudges, what's the point, for it only builds up resentment, which is destructive. You are demanding from him something which has been levelled against him, how many apologies has he received from others insulting him? Its not about Vishy, its about the points that he is stressing.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 16:484 edits
    Originally posted by ua41
    Vish,

even if man did derive from primates (and etc for other species evolving), does this really change the fundamentals of your beliefs? I don't see how it excludes any creationist design (or any other creationist aspect except maybe young earth).
    actually i would like to know how two such diametrically opposed and mutually exclusive points of view are compatible, for either we are the direct result of intelligence, or we are the result of mindless matter. I have yet to hear a reasonable argument as to why a creator should have used the evolutionary process to accomplish what he could have without it, thus it becomes i think, a matter of truth, rather than simply what's plausible, then again, i could be wrong.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree