Evidence please

Evidence please

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
21 Jan 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @fmf
The advice I am giving you is honest and offered in good faith. Make of it what you will.

When do you think you developed your interpersonal skills ~ such that you have ~ for engaging in conversations with non-Christians? Did you acquire those skills before the age of 24 (in my case, yes, I had learnt those skills before I was 24) or did you learn the skills/approach that you now employ during your post-cult life?
What advice are you on about? Are you seriously now trying to disguise your deliberate insults as ‘advice’? Is this something you learnt before or after you turned 24?

F

Moves
21 Jan 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
What advice are you on about? Are you seriously now trying to disguise your deliberate insults as ‘advice’? Is this something you learnt before or after you turned 24?
Advice: take a look at what it is that numerous people here have complained about or why they have disengaged from you; take a look at why you might be the way you are; deal with it and grow up ~ you are an earnest Christian which, in my experience, means you should have the makings of being a decent and sincere conversationalist. You are not that yet. Far from it. As for me, I still had plenty of growing up to do when I was 24.

Moves
21 Jan 18

Advice: take a look at what it is that numerous people here have complained about or why they have disengaged from you; take a look at why you might be the way you are; deal with it and grow up ~ you are an earnest Christian which, in my experience, means you should have the makings of being a decent and sincere conversationalist. You are not that yet. Far from it. As for me, I still had plenty of growing up to do when I was 24.
If I am not mistaken there have been as many if not more people here that have disengaged you. Could that possibly be because you are a decent and sincere conversationalist?

F

Moves
21 Jan 18

If I am not mistaken there have been as many if not more people here that have disengaged you. Could that possibly be because you are a decent and sincere conversationalist?
KellyJay embarrassed himself in a discussion about society's right and duty to intervene to protect children from parents with fanatical views that endangered those children. He stopped talking to me. He's stopped talking to everyone now.

Moves
21 Jan 18
1 edit

KellyJay embarrassed himself in a discussion about society's right and duty to intervene to protect children from parents with fanatical views that endangered those children. He stopped talking to me. He's stopped talking to everyone now.
Ah yes when people stop talking to me it's my fault but when people stop talking to you it's their fault. #FMFlogic

F

Moves
21 Jan 18

Ah yes when people stop talking to me it's my fault but when people stop talking to you it's their fault.
Well, I am sure KellyJay thought it was my fault and it seemed to have something to do - in his mind - with him having lost a child. He most certainly thought he was a victim. If he misunderstood or took something the wrong way, then perhaps in a sense, he sincerely felt he was a victim.

You said: If I am not mistaken there have been as many if not more people here that have disengaged you. We are both aware of KellyJay. So that's one.

Moves
21 Jan 18

Well, I am sure KellyJay thought it was my fault and it seemed to have something to do - in his mind - with him having lost a child. He most certainly thought he was a victim. If he misunderstood or took something the wrong way, then perhaps in a sense, he sincerely felt he was a victim.

You said: [b] If I am not mistaken there have been as many if not more people here that have disengaged you
. We are both aware of KellyJay. So that's one.[/b]
So it was Kelly's fault that he stopped talking to you? Or was it your fault?

F

Moves
21 Jan 18
1 edit

So it was Kelly's fault that he stopped talking to you? Or was it your fault?
He said the government should not interfere to protect children from their fanatical parents in the case of religion; I said that the government should. He never talked to me again. You call it how you see it. I think whatever upset KellyJay about that disagreement was all in his mind, so it was not my fault.

But anyway, let's say for the sake of argument, I was at fault for saying something truly awful in the course of that discussion. That's KellyJay, and that's one person who disengaged me [he also disengaged from twhitehead, Rajk999 and divegeester, for sure and I think several others besides].

Now you said ...there have been as many if not more people here that have disengaged you. Let's count KellyJay as one [just for the sake of argument]. Who else had you in mind?

Moves
21 Jan 18

He said the government should not interfere to protect children from their fanatical parents in the case of religion; I said that the government should. He never talked to me again. You call it how you see it. I think whatever upset KellyJay about that disagreement was all in his mind, so it was not my fault.

But anyway, let's say for the sake of argument, ...[text shortened]... you
. Let's count KellyJay as one [just for the sake of argument]. Who else had you in mind?[/b]
Ghost is the only poster that I am aware of that has told me not to respond to his posts.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jan 18
1 edit

It is not mandatory that any poster talk perpetually with any other poster here.

Two people here can talk until one feels that there need be no more talk. That can be on a subject by subject basis or overall. I disengage and reengage as I feel the need, as I feel that the time spent is profitable or not.

Perpetual and monotonous one-upsman-ship between two posters is not the sole emblem that Forum is being used properly.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jan 18

Originally posted by @sonship
I disengage and reengage as I feel the need...
Yes, we’ve all noticed this tactic by you.

F

Moves
21 Jan 18

Ghost is the only poster that I am aware of that has told me not to respond to his posts.
My advice to you was this: take a look at what it is that numerous people here have complained about or why they have disengaged from you. On Thread 175391 page 60 there is a list of people that I know have called you out for ignoring the content of posts they have addressed to you. And yes, Ghost of a Duke is one of the people on that list.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jan 18

Originally posted by @sonship
Perpetual and monotonous one-upsman-ship between two posters is not the sole emblem that Forum is being used properly.
Who decides how this forum is to be used “properly”, you sonship?

Are your tedious spam-posts, sometimes up to 9 at a time without reply, the way this forum should be used?

Moves
21 Jan 18
1 edit

My advice to you was this: take a look at what it is that numerous people here have complained about or why they have disengaged from you. On Thread 175391 page 60 there is a list of people that I know have called you out for ignoring the content of posts they have addressed to you. And yes, Ghost of a Duke is one of the people on that list.
You would be better suited to create a list of the questions that I have asked that you have already answered and provide a link to your answers to those particular questions.

It's just interesting that you always complain about me asking you a question that you have supposedly answered but haven't even been able to reference one of these supposed answers. Not a single one. And it is even more interesting that you do that each time you seem to be on the ropes.

Moves
21 Jan 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Yes, we’ve all noticed this tactic by you.
By 'we' you mean FMF, divegeester and all your collective accounts?