1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 02:19
    @kingdavid403 said
    Just look at the tangent you went on.
    Well, here it is now. You can't call a thread topic, in and of itself, a "tangent". You shouldn't run away from this claim you have made.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 02:22
    @kingdavid403 said
    Who did I insist this to?
    you.
    Why?
    To counter-troll you and piss you off.
    You can "troll" all you want. But you have not succeeded in pissing me off.

You have, however, asserted this: "I feel there is some truth in my statement." Don't run away.
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 02:253 edits
    @fmf said
    You can "troll" all you want. But you have not succeeded in pissing me off.

You have, however, asserted this: "I feel there is some truth in my statement." Don't run away.
    It is what it is; and, according to your tangent, It did piss you off.
    I'm not running anywhere; and, I HAVE answered all your questions.
    Face it, you got trolled good; and, it worked. 🙂
    Now, maybe not be such a troll next time to opposing views and, educationally add to the discussions for us all.
    Your trolling does get annoying sometimes. Especially at three in the morning.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 02:30
    @kingdavid403 said
    It is what it is; and, according to your tangent, It did piss you off.
    I'm not running anywhere; and, I HAVE answered all your questions.
    Face it, you got trolled good; and, it worked. 🙂
    Now, maybe not be such a troll next time to opposing views, and educationally add to the discussions.
    I haven't done any "trolling" here. And I am not pissed off. The so-called "tangent" is yours ~ I moved it here to a thread of its own ~ where the key assertion is yours and where it is no longer a tangent. You don't need to "troll" people. You are selling yourself short.
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 02:312 edits
    @fmf said
    I haven't done any "trolling" here. And I am not pissed off. The so-called "tangent" is yours ~ I moved it here to a thread of its own ~ where the key assertion is yours and where it is no longer a tangent. You don't need to "troll" people. You are selling yourself short.
    Nice try, but nope.
    End of your story and your tangent; for I anyway.
    See ya ... 😉
  6. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 03:16
    @fmf said
    I thought this kind of rhetoric was a thing of the past now that sonship has (apparently) left.

Who thinks it is a persuasive assertion?
    A pointless assertion, as the term "god" is not rigorously defined. But that is a feature, not a bug: without a fixed definition, the notion of "god" can be shaped to fit any occasion, and to an extent that may render the assertion a mere tautology. The universe could be "god"; the laws of physics could be "god".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree