Ever Been Very Near Death?

Ever Been Very Near Death?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
20 Mar 14

Originally posted by caissad4
Lunch
You must have been either very young or very desperate, or both. A difficult time for you?

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
20 Mar 14

Originally posted by divegeester
You must have been either very young or very desperate, or both. A difficult time for you?
A most difficult time. πŸ™

y

Moves
20 Mar 14

Yes indeed.
Someone was watching over you!

Moves
20 Mar 14
1 edit

A most difficult time. πŸ™
Well even though I don't know you I'm glad you are here; partly because your avatar fascinates me and even though you've told me before what it is, I've forgotten.

Yes, that must have been a very difficult time and although I can perceive that it was difficult I have no idea what it was like to have been though whatever it was. I've probably led a privileged and careless life by comparison.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
21 Mar 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Well even though I don't know you I'm glad you are here; partly because your avatar fascinates me and even though you've told me before what it is, I've forgotten.
Yes, that must have been a very difficult time and although I can perceive that it was difficult I have no idea what it was like to have been though whatever it was. I've probably led a privileged and careless life by comparison.
The avatar is life within death.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Mar 14

The avatar is life within death.
I am near brain death on a daily basisπŸ™‚