Evangelical Fallen From Grace Pool

Evangelical Fallen From Grace Pool

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
04 Nov 06

Place your vote

Benny Hinn
Paula White
Richard Roberts
Jimmy Swaggert
Jerry Falwell
Jim Bakker
Robert Shuler
Josh Olsteen
Rob Parsley
James Kennedy

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
04 Nov 06

Originally posted by kirksey957
Place your vote

Benny Hinn
Paula White
Richard Roberts
Jimmy Swaggert
Jerry Falwell
Jim Bakker
Robert Shuler
Josh Olsteen
Rob Parsley
James Kennedy
I'm proud to say I only recognize four names from your list.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
04 Nov 06

Originally posted by Nemesio
I'm proud to say I only recognize four names from your list.
What kind of a born-again believer are you?

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
04 Nov 06

Place your vote

Benny Hinn
Paula White
Richard Roberts
Jimmy Swaggert
Jerry Falwell
Jim Bakker
Robert Shuler
Josh Olsteen
Rob Parsley
James Kennedy
I don't recall how James Kennedy made the list. A couple other's I'm unfamiliar with. But the rest have earned there place in the evangelical hall of shame.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
04 Nov 06

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
04 Nov 06
1 edit

Place your vote

Benny Hinn
Paula White
Richard Roberts
Jimmy Swaggert
Jerry Falwell
Jim Bakker
Robert Shuler
Josh Olsteen
Rob Parsley
James Kennedy
This is a tough, tough call. They are all a bunch of [bottom]holes, without an ounce of Christ to be found among them. In terms of physical volume, I suppose Falwell is the biggest [bottom]hole of the lot.

I remember that one time pcaspian got a rim job from Benny Hinn. That was hilarious.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
04 Nov 06

Can I vote for Kent Hovind as a wife beater?

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
04 Nov 06

Place your vote

Benny Hinn
Paula White
Richard Roberts
Jimmy Swaggert
Jerry Falwell
Jim Bakker
Robert Shuler
Josh Olsteen
Rob Parsley
James Kennedy
Go back a few years and you can add Father Coughlin to the list. Although he wasn't an Evangelical. He was more of a fascist Catholic. Close enough for me.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
04 Nov 06
1 edit

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
This is a tough, tough call. They are all a bunch of [bottom]holes, without an ounce of Christ to be found among them. In terms of physical volume, I suppose Falwell is the biggest [bottom]hole of the lot.

I remember that one time pcaspian got a rim job from Benny Hinn. That was hilarious.
Benny Hinn has perfected the craft. He gets to touch the women, talk seductively to them, get them to lie on the floor in front of him, and have them cry and hug him when it's all over. Plus he dresses like a pimp. And to top it off, people applaud him.

J

Sydney

Moves
04 Nov 06

Benny Hinn has perfected the craft. He gets to touch the women, talk seductively to them, get them to lie on the floor in front of him, and have them cry and hug him when it's all over. Plus he dresses like a pimp. And to top it off, people applaud him.
Benny Hinn's totally gangsta. I actually had the pleasure of seeing him live when he was in Sydney earlier this year (my dad wanted to take me). He brought his 14 year old son out on stage and asked if any girls in the audience wanted to meet him later. It was actually a really good show.

He also looks like a South American drug lord.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
04 Nov 06

Originally posted by JRambo
Benny Hinn's totally gangsta. I actually had the pleasure of seeing him live when he was in Sydney earlier this year (my dad wanted to take me). He brought his 14 year old son out on stage and asked if any girls in the audience wanted to meet him later. It was actually a really good show.

He also looks like a South American drug lord.
Please, please tell us more. It sounds like the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Has your dad ever been institutionalized?

S

Moves
04 Nov 06
1 edit

Seriously, I miss this sort of madness in the UK. If we had this level of entertainment, I'd be a lot less morose.

EDIT: Can I get Benny on DVD or something?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Nov 06

And most importantly, pay him money.
Don't forget about David Koresh and Jim Jones.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
04 Nov 06

Originally posted by Starrman
Seriously, I miss this sort of madness in the UK. If we had this level of entertainment, I'd be a lot less morose.

EDIT: Can I get Benny on DVD or something?
Praise God! He's going to be London Nov. 16 and 17th. Google him and make your reservation.

s

Et in Arcadia ego...

Moves
04 Nov 06

Originally posted by Coletti
I don't recall how James Kennedy made the list. A couple other's I'm unfamiliar with. But the rest have earned there place in the evangelical hall of shame.
Funny, don't all Evangelicals live there? Having a little party and bitching about the rest of the world?