Educate your YEC 2: evolution is GRADUAL

Educate your YEC 2: evolution is GRADUAL

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Nov 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
My God can choose to forget and to not know things at His will.
And you know this how?

Moves
16 Nov 14

No, I think that would be you.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
17 Nov 14

But, by the same logic your God can choose to remember things He's forgotten, which means He's not forgotten them and there is a contradiction.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Nov 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
And you know this how?
It is written in the Holy Bible.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Nov 14

Originally posted by DeepThought
But, by the same logic your God can choose to remember things He's forgotten, which means He's not forgotten them and there is a contradiction.
You don't seem to understand that all things are possible with God. 😏

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
17 Nov 14

Originally posted by DeepThought
We can toss a log on a fire and watch until it's consumed by the fire. But logic doesn't presume we can then reverse the process and pull that same log out of the fire after it's been consumed. By the same token a memory can be forgotten. But we can't "by the same logic" recall a memory that is no longer there. If God has the capacity and willingness to forget our sins it means he won't be throwing it up in our faces later on... because the memory of it will literally be gone.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
17 Nov 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
And you know this how?
It's in that book you are too afraid to read and understand.

And by "fear" I mean the fear of your peers discovering you doing more than displaying ignorance and hurling insults... which pretty much sums up the definition of what trolls do.

Moves
17 Nov 14

Originally posted by lemon lime

And by "fear" I mean the fear of your peers discovering you doing more than displaying ignorance and hurling insults... which pretty much sums up the definition of what trolls do.
Seriously? God confess to having voluntary amnesia? I must read that book now. It must be hilarious.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
18 Nov 14

Originally posted by C Hess
Seriously? God confess to having voluntary amnesia? I must read that book now. It must be hilarious.
That's good, very good! First you overcome your fear of opening the book, and then you can overcome your fear of reading it. And before you know it, you may even get over the fear someone might see you reading it. Then, you can work to understand what you are reading. But don't try going through it too fast, take little baby steps until you've learned to master the art of thinking.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
18 Nov 14

We can toss a log on a fire and watch until it's consumed by the fire. But logic doesn't presume we can then reverse the process and pull that same log out of the fire after it's been consumed. By the same token a memory can be forgotten. But we can't "by the same logic" recall a memory that is no longer there. If God has the capacity and willingness to f ...[text shortened]... on't be throwing it up in our faces later on... because the memory of it will literally be gone.
If you believe that your god can "forget" then that iis contrary to what most
Christians on here say about god living "outside of time".

Do you believe time is the same for god as us?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
18 Nov 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
If you believe that your god can "forget" then that iis contrary to what most
Christians on here say about god living "outside of time".

Do you believe time is the same for god as us?
Wow, did you get really loaded tonight or what? When you move your hand through the air does it look like it's strobing? I did drugs back in the early 70s, but I've been clean for the past 40 years. So what's it like now? Pretty much the same? Ya got the munchies?

Z

Moves
18 Nov 14

Wow, did you get really loaded tonight or what? When you move your hand through the air does it look like it's strobing? I did drugs back in the early 70s, but I've been clean for the past 40 years. So what's it like now? Pretty much the same? Ya got the munchies?
i seem to remember you being a decent debater. this idiocy you display as of late is most unsettling. are you an imposter?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Nov 14

Yeah, I guess I am trolling when I point out the pseudoscience BS in those YEC politically motivated video's that RJ keeps posting. Yep, I'm the assshole for pointing out the twisted logic of those dudes.

Moves
18 Nov 14

That's good, very good! First you overcome your fear of opening the book, and then you can overcome your fear of reading it. And before you know it, you may even get over the fear someone might see you reading it. Then, you can work to understand what you are reading. But don't try going through it too fast, take little baby steps until you've learned to master the art of thinking.
🙄😵

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
18 Nov 14

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
i seem to remember you being a decent debater. this idiocy you display as of late is most unsettling. are you an imposter?
... this idiocy you display as of late is most unsettling. are you an imposter?

Are you asking if I'm pretending to be an idiot?