e=mc(squared)

e=mc(squared)

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g

Moves
09 Sep 05
1 edit

Originally posted by lucifershammer
Actually, high school math is sufficient.
I have been of the understanding that it takes calculus to work out that energy matter conversion formula. Perhaps I am wrong.

g
Wayward Soul

Your Blackened Sky

Moves
09 Sep 05

Originally posted by gambit3
I have been of the understanding that it takes calculus to work out that energy matter conversion formula. Perhaps I am wrong.
well, i learned calculus at school...

z

Tsandi

Moves
09 Sep 05

S

Moves
09 Sep 05

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
09 Sep 05

Originally posted by Starrman
How does this "once-and for all put to shame this big bang bullshit, and in a way glorify the living God Yahweh"?

Strange that god in his infinite wisdom and power, would have wasted his time in creating a simpleton like you.
"Now ladies and gent's kindly realize that God is indeed quite powerfull, so powerfull that He exists outside of our universe, and is not kept alive by it, on the contrary it came into formation by his Word only, not by the movement of His hand, or foot, simply his Word. "

Not trying to be negative here, but are you positive that God wasn't blasted outta da universe by the big bang?

z

Tsandi

Moves
12 Sep 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
"Now ladies and gent's kindly realize that God is indeed quite powerfull, so powerfull that He exists outside of our universe, and is not kept alive by it, on the contrary it came into formation by his Word only, not by the movement of His hand, or foot, simply his Word. "

Not trying to be negative here, but are you positive that God wasn't blasted outta da universe by the big bang?
He is not in the universe, if his word carries the power to create the universe how can the strength of his word blast him away, if that power came from within-him.
Could you shout so loud that you blast yourself out of existence???

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
12 Sep 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
As evidence of this, recall last year's eruption of Mt. Ivanhoe, in which an entire forum was converted into the energy required for the subsequent cooling. The Fourm Issues forum wasn't destroyed, but merely converted into ashes, and then memories.
Isn't it wonderfull to witness how myths are created .........

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
12 Sep 05
1 edit

Originally posted by ivanhoe
Isn't it wonderfull to witness how myths are created .........
Maybe kingdanwa can devote a thread to you! Can you prove that you exist?

g

Moves
14 Sep 05

Originally posted by genius
well, i learned calculus at school...
Where I came from you could not learn it in high school.

Hmmm . . .

Moves
14 Sep 05

Originally posted by zombies
I tried to re-construct the original post around the same idea...

This post is to once-and for all put to shame this big bang bullshit, and in a way glorify the living God Yahweh

energy=mass*speed-of-light^2

Considering how much bang (energy) is in a nuke, what if one converted the entire mass of the earth into energy?? or converted the entire uni ...[text shortened]... ow much power does he release when he actually stands-up???

PPL fear the living God - Yahweh.
If all that energy came out of nowhere as the big-bang nicely states...

I forget all my science, but this is not how I remember it.... 🙂 Will some kind scientist one here provide some correction?

Of course, if you have in one swell foop logically dismantled the big bang, then you are deserving of the Nobel Prize in physics.

K
Strawman

Not Kansas

Moves
15 Sep 05

Originally posted by vistesd
[b]If all that energy came out of nowhere as the big-bang nicely states...

I forget all my science, but this is not how I remember it.... 🙂 Will some kind scientist one here provide some correction?

Of course, if you have in one swell foop logically dismantled the big bang, then you are deserving of the Nobel Prize in physics.[/b]
Maybe in his universe kinetic energy varies as the cube of velocity, but even this former English student knows it varies as the square in this one.

M

Connecticut

Moves
15 Sep 05

Tisk tisk -- someone forgot to tell him that the big bang is a product of multiple spatial dimensions colliding and making all of the strings bend in funny ways. 😉

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
15 Sep 05

Originally posted by Morren
Tisk tisk -- someone forgot to tell him that the big bang is a product of multiple spatial dimensions colliding and making all of the strings bend in funny ways. 😉
Nobody's asked why God was keeping all that string in his pockets.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
15 Sep 05
1 edit

Originally posted by zombies
He is not in the universe, if his word carries the power to create the universe how can the strength of his word blast him away, if that power came from within-him.
Could you shout so loud that you blast yourself out of existence???
am I suposed to be ALL-POWERFUL?
With god, all things are possible,,including he go infinitely bored, blew himself up, and the universe is his remains