Dschihad versus crusades

Dschihad versus crusades

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
10 Nov 06

Originally posted by dj2becker
People can swear and curse Jesus and you remain silent? Yet you are defending Mohammad?

As soon as I point out the facts as stated in the Qua'ran and the Bible, I am suddenly an insecure pig?

Your comments alone speak volumes about your own personal prejudice.
The specific difference is that you are specifically called by your God to love your enemies.
Do your comments attest to that love? No they do not. They attest to your hatred.

When Howardagee says that Jesus was a jerk, what does anyone care? Everyone knows he is
an acerbic, bitter anti-theist. But you: You claim to know Jesus in your heart, which is to know
love. And yet, you make these hateful comments.

It makes you a great big fraud.

Nemesio

l

not of this world

Moves
10 Nov 06

Your argument is wrong, because this isn't hatred, these are pure facts about Mohammed. Even today, it's interesting to compare Jesus' and Mohammed's followers.
Just think of what happened in Denmark when Muhammad was insulted... Don't tell me that those weren't real Muslims...

a

Moves
11 Nov 06

Originally posted by louisXIV
Your argument is wrong, because this isn't hatred, these are pure facts about Mohammed. Even today, it's interesting to compare Jesus' and Mohammed's followers.
Just think of what happened in Denmark when Muhammad was insulted... Don't tell me that those weren't real Muslims...
Do you want to know what the followers of Jesus do:

1. Killed 600000 in Iraq.
2. Killed Muslims in Bosnia.
3. Killed Muslims in Sheshan.
4. Killed Muslims in all Muslim country (Morocoo. Algeria, Lebia , Egypt and Seria).

5. killed Muslims every where in the world.

I don't claim that. The history is clear about that. 1 Million died in Algeria alone during the French occupation. Comparable numbers in all Muslim countries. That is what you simply ignore.

a

Moves
11 Nov 06
1 edit

Originally posted by ahosyney

4. Killed Muslims in all Muslim country (Morocoo. Algeria, Lebia , Egypt and Seria).

I don't claim that. The history is clear about that. 1 Million died in Algeria a ...[text shortened]... French occupation. Comparable numbers in all Muslim countries. That is what you simply ignore.
I forgot something...

They elimnated all native citizens of America just to build their churches

Moves
11 Nov 06
1 edit

Pegans are the ones who worship more than one GOD, those who worship stones and images.

At the time of the Prophet there were many in the area.

Christians and Jews are called people of the Book in the Quran. And Quran don't order us to fight them unless they start it. Simply because they belive in GOD but they don't follow what GOD want from them.

ke perfect for us our light, and grant us protection, surely Thou hast power over all things
The fundamental difference is that Mohammad commanded to kill the pagans, whoever they might be, and Jesus said we should love our enemies and do good to those that persecute us. So when "Muslims" kill, they are simply obeying the words of Mohammad, and can be justified to act as a Muslim. But when "Christians" kill they are disobeying the words of Christ, and thus cannot be justified to be acting as a Christian.

None of the verses you quoted said anything about assurance of salvation. Go and look some more.

Moves
11 Nov 06
1 edit

I don't claim that. The history is clear about that. 1 Million died in Algeria a ...[text shortened]... French occupation. Comparable numbers in all Muslim countries. That is what you simply ignore.
They would be followers of Jesus if they did what he said. Please show me where Jesus said that they should kill these people?

Moves
11 Nov 06
2 edits

Originally posted by Nemesio
The specific difference is that you are specifically called by your God to love your enemies.
Do your comments attest to that love? No they do not. They attest to your hatred.

When Howardagee says that Jesus was a jerk, what does anyone care? Everyone knows he is
an acerbic, bitter anti-theist. But you: You claim to know Jesus in your heart ...[text shortened]... love. And yet, you make these hateful comments.

It makes you a great big fraud.

Nemesio
So naming the facts is hate speech? Sharing the truth of a matter with someone is love, not hatred.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
11 Nov 06

So naming the facts is hate speech? Sharing the truth of a matter with someone is love, not hatred.
Now you are being dishonest.

If Jesus were right in front of you, would you seriously say that your comments were
made in love? Just because something is true does not mean it was said with a loving
heart.

For example, do you imagine that Jesus would say the hateful words that you said? If
you do, then you're imagining the wrong Jesus.

Nemesio

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
11 Nov 06

The fundamental difference is that Mohammad commanded to kill the pagans, whoever they might be, and Jesus said we should love our enemies and do good to those that persecute us.
Do you really feel that your comments reflected a 'loving' perspective?

I have a feeling that Jesus is very, very far from your heart.

Nemesio

Moves
11 Nov 06

Now you are being dishonest.

If Jesus were right in front of you, would you seriously say that your comments were
made in love? Just because something is true does not mean it was said with a loving
heart.

For example, do you imagine that Jesus would say the hateful words that you said? If
you do, then you're imagining the wrong Jesus.

Nemesio
Do you remember what Jesus did in the temple?

Sometimes you have to be rude to be nice. Sometimes the peace needs to be disturbed if you want to snatch someone from the flames of hell.

Moves
11 Nov 06

Do you really feel that your comments reflected a 'loving' perspective?

I have a feeling that Jesus is very, very far from your heart.

Nemesio
Yes. Drastic steps need to be taken if you are going to snatch someone from the flames of hell, and open their eyes to the truth.

Love is the motive.

a

Moves
11 Nov 06

Yes. Drastic steps need to be taken if you are going to snatch someone from the flames of hell, and open their eyes to the truth.

Love is the motive.
I did ask a question before and you keep ignoring it:

I will not talk with you again until you answer it. If you didn't answer it so go talk to yourself about you sick thoughts:

If Jesus the same GOD in the old Testament or not?

If yes then he ordered a lot of killing.

If not then I don't need to talk with you anymore

a

Moves
11 Nov 06

They would be followers of Jesus if they did what he said. Please show me where Jesus said that they should kill these people?
Now I can see there is no followers of Jesus...

Thank you for clarification.

l

not of this world

Moves
11 Nov 06

Ever heard of the trinity?

a

Moves
11 Nov 06

Originally posted by louisXIV
[b]Now I can see there is no followers of Jesus...

Ever heard of the trinity?[/b]
Do you understand trinity?