Dschihad versus crusades

Dschihad versus crusades

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
10 Nov 06

Originally posted by dj2becker
Jesus walked on water, Mohammad rode on a camel...

Jesus healed the lame, Mohammad lamed the healthy...

We could go on and on...
I forgot to add this:

Jesus raised the dead, Mohammad killed the living.

Jesus healed the blind, Mohammad blinded those that could see...

The list carries on.

PS: This is not aimed at poking fun at another religion, it is simply the naked truth.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
10 Nov 06

I forgot to add this:

The list carries on.

PS: This is not aimed at poking fun at another religion, it is simply the naked truth.
You really are an insecure pig, aren't you?

a

Moves
10 Nov 06

I forgot to add this:

The list carries on.

It is simply the truth of the devil.

Moves
10 Nov 06
1 edit

Originally posted by ahosyney
It is simply the truth of the devil.
You mean Mohammad never ordered to kill, or were you refering to Mohammad's teachings in the above sentence?

a

Moves
10 Nov 06

You mean Mohammad never ordered to kill, or were you refering to Mohammad's teachings in the above sentence?
I refering to you...

You know nothing and come to talk..

Let me ask you this question...I asked it before but I got no response

You belive that Jesus is GOD. And you claim that he didn't ordered killing. But in the old testament GOD ordered a lot of killing. Killing of every living women, children and animals.

That implys that Jesus ordered a lot of killing.

If this clear to you then you know now why what you said is the truth of devil.

Moves
10 Nov 06

Originally posted by Nemesio
You really are an insecure pig, aren't you?
People can swear and curse Jesus and you remain silent? Yet you are defending Mohammad?

As soon as I point out the facts as stated in the Qua'ran and the Bible, I am suddenly an insecure pig?

Your comments alone speak volumes about your own personal prejudice.

a

Moves
10 Nov 06

People can swear and curse Jesus and you remain silent? Yet you are defending Mohammad?

As soon as I point out the facts as stated in the Qua'ran and the Bible, I am suddenly an insecure pig?

Now I can see you are not able to read as well....

a

Moves
10 Nov 06

By the way The Propher Muhammed PBUH don't need anyone to defend him. He will lose nothing and actually no Muslim lose if you said anything about him. The only problem will be yours.

When I replay to it is simply to try to help to find the truth. If you don't too you are free. But don't show me what you really learned from Jesus.

Moves
10 Nov 06
1 edit

I refering to you...

You know nothing and come to talk..

Let me ask you this question...I asked it before but I got no response

You belive that Jesus is GOD. And you claim that he didn't ordered killing. But in the old testament GOD ordered a lot of killing. Killing of every living women, children and animals.

That implys that Jesus ordered a l ...[text shortened]... of killing.

If this clear to you then you know now why what you said is the truth of devil.
Jesus said: " But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you..." (Matthew 5:44)

Mohammad said: ""Fight and slay the pagans [Christians] wherever ye find them and seize them, confine them, and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush" (Surah 9:5)

There is no more I need to say. Their words speak for themselves.

I will not waste more time discussing this with you. It is self explanatory.

l

not of this world

Moves
10 Nov 06

Wow, looks to me that this debate is over. The ultimate difference between Muhammed and Jesus...

a

Moves
10 Nov 06
1 edit

Jesus said: " But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you..." (Matthew 5:44)

Mohammad said: ""Fight and slay the pagans [Christians] wherever ye find them and seize them, confine them, and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush" (S ...[text shortened]... hemselves.

I will not waste more time discussing this with you. It is self explanatory.
Is this the answer for my question?

Is Jesus the old testament GOD or NOT?

pagans = Christians

Is this English, you translate by yourself.

The word Christians is never mentioned in Quran unless you consider yourself a pagan.

l

not of this world

Moves
10 Nov 06

First of all, tell me where you find Jesus in the Old testament.

I've got a question for you, too:
I as a christian can have assurance of salvation even before the day of dýing. I suppose this is impossible in Islam, or can you prove me the contrary from the Quran?

a

Moves
10 Nov 06

Originally posted by louisXIV
First of all, tell me where you find Jesus in the Old testament.

I've got a question for you, too:
I as a christian can have assurance of salvation even before the day of dýing. I suppose this is impossible in Islam, or can you prove me the contrary from the Quran?
I really don't understand you.

Jesus is GOD as you belive.

So he is of course mentioned in the OLD testament. Any place GOD mentioned. Even when he order killing.

Yes there is salvation in Islam, pray to GOD ask forgivness for your sin and you will be forgiven. If worship GOD as he want from you, you will be granted the heaven.

l

not of this world

Moves
10 Nov 06

So he is of course mentioned in the OLD testament. Any place GOD mentioned. Even when he order killing.

Yes there is salvation in Islam, pray to GOD ask forgivness for your sin and you will be forgiven. If worship GOD as he want from you, you will be granted the heaven.

Please quote the Quran for me, otherwise I won't believe you.

By the way, what's the difference between a pagan and a christian? In your eyes, a christian is not a pagan, or why did you try to make a difference between the two?

a

Moves
10 Nov 06
1 edit

Originally posted by louisXIV
[b]I really don't understand you.

Yes there is salvation in Islam, pray to GOD ask forgivness for your sin and you will be forgiven. If worship GOD as he want from you, you wil ur eyes, a christian is not a pagan, or why did you try to make a difference between the two?
Pegans are the ones who worship more than one GOD, those who worship stones and images.

At the time of the Prophet there were many in the area.

Christians and Jews are called people of the Book in the Quran. And Quran don't order us to fight them unless they start it. Simply because they belive in GOD but they don't follow what GOD want from them.

So there is a difference. Even the verse that dj2becker , he took out of its context. Try to read before it to understand.
---------------------------------
For forgiveness: (Three translation are given for every verse)
Sura Al Emran 3

YUSUFALI: Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Garden whose width is that (of the whole) of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous,-
PICKTHAL: And vie one with another for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a paradise as wide as are the heavens and the earth, prepared for those who ward off (evil);
SHAKIR: And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord; and a Garden, the extensiveness of which is (as) the heavens and the earth, it is prepared for those who guard (against evil).

YUSUFALI: Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men;- for Allah loves those who do good;-
PICKTHAL: Those who spend (of that which Allah hath given them) in ease and in adversity, those who control their wrath and are forgiving toward mankind; Allah loveth the good;
SHAKIR: Those who spend (benevolently) in ease as well as in straitness, and those who restrain (their) anger and pardon men; and Allah loves the doers of good (to others).

YUSUFALI: And those who, having done something to be ashamed of, or wronged their own souls, earnestly bring Allah to mind, and ask for forgiveness for their sins,- and who can forgive sins except Allah?- and are never obstinate in persisting knowingly in (the wrong) they have done.
PICKTHAL: And those who, when they do an evil thing or wrong themselves, remember Allah and implore forgiveness for their sins - Who forgiveth sins save Allah only? - and will not knowingly repeat (the wrong) they did.
SHAKIR: And those who when they commit an indecency or do injustice to their souls remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their faults-- and who forgives the faults but Allah, and (who) do not knowingly persist in what they have done.

YUSUFALI: For such the reward is forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with rivers flowing underneath,- an eternal dwelling: How excellent a recompense for those who work (and strive)!
PICKTHAL: The reward of such will be forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide for ever - a bountiful reward for workers!
SHAKIR: (As for) these-- their reward is forgiveness from their Lord, and gardens beneath which rivers flow, to abide in them, and excellent is the reward of the laborers.
---------------------------------
Sura 66:8 Al Tahrem

YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! Turn to Allah with sincere repentance: In the hope that your Lord will remove from you your ills and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow,- the Day that Allah will not permit to be humiliated the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their Light will run forward before them and by their right hands, while they say, "Our Lord! Perfect our Light for us, and grant us Forgiveness: for Thou hast power over all things."

PICKTHAL: O ye who believe! Turn unto Allah in sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will remit from you your evil deeds and bring you into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, on the day when Allah will not abase the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their light will run before them and on their right hands; they will say: Our Lord! Perfect our light for us, and forgive us! Lo! Thou art Able to do all things.

SHAKIR: O you who believe! turn to Allah a sincere turning; maybe your Lord will remove from you your evil and cause you to enter gardens beneath which rivers flow, on the day on which Allah will not abase the Prophet and those who believe with him; their light shall run on before them and on their right hands; they shall say: Our Lord! make perfect for us our light, and grant us protection, surely Thou hast power over all things