Don't look at me

Don't look at me

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
And you have been rude to me all the time I am olny rude to you because you where rude to me first.
Do you think its ok to be rude to somone as long as they were rude to you first?

W
Angler

River City

Moves
30 Oct 05

If you are a Christian like you say you are then why do you pray and help non-christians instead of hurrassing anotehr Christian.
Titus 2:15
Proverbs 27:17

a

Forgotten

Moves
30 Oct 05

did you know they make non-alcoholic wine to just like beer?
i referr to non alcholic wine as grape juice
6 on one hand ....half a dozen on the other.if wine has no alchohol then it is just high fallutin' grape juice.what i really wonder about is this..
they have grape juice but not raisin juice right?? a raisin is a dried grape right?? well they dont have plum juice BUT they do have prune juice,,and a prune is a dried plum...you cant juice a dried fruit,
to get prune juice you stew prunes in water . the water being prune juice.
shouldnt it be called prune broth insread of prune juice???????

a

Forgotten

Moves
30 Oct 05

oh yeah rb i dont remember making fun of ur spelling
maybe i am wrong about that
like i am a great speller too lol

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by aspviper666
i referr to non alcholic wine as grape juice
6 on one hand ....half a dozen on the other.if wine has no alchohol then it is just high fallutin' grape juice.what i really wonder about is this..
they have grape juice but not raisin juice right?? a raisin is a dried grape right?? well they dont have plum juice BUT they do have prune juice,,and a pr ...[text shortened]... . the water being prune juice.
shouldnt it be called prune broth insread of prune juice???????
My dad is a Wine nut ok and I asked him if the made non-alcoholic wine like they do beer, he said they do, do you want some but I said noMy dad knows a lot more about wine then most people on this site.
He buys and sells at winecommune.com and he has a beverage cooler you know the ones that quicky marts use for soda and things.
He has about 300 wines in there. He got that cooler at a job site that he was running the owner of it gave it to my dad.

R

California

Moves
30 Oct 05

Honestly tough going up all red wine tasted the same and boring white wine tasted the same and so did all beer.

The best beer I ever had was a German one though Spatan October fest beer.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
30 Oct 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Nemesio
Why would, then, the comment from the guests be:

Everyone serves the good wine first, and then the inferior wine
after the guests have become drunk. But you have kept the good
wine until now.

OBVIOUSLY, it had alcohol in it. I can't believe that you would lie
about the contents of the Bible.

Nemesio
Nemesio: "Everyone serves the good wine first, and then the inferior wine after the guests have become drunk."

Where have you dug up this translation ? Can you give a link ?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

John 2:9-10

http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/rylt/johnrylt.html

(Revised Young's Literal Translation)

And as the director of the apartment tasted the water become wine, and knew not whence it is, (but the ministrants knew, who have drawn the water,) the director of the feast does call the bridegroom, 2:10 and said to him, `Every man, at first, the good wine does set forth; and when they may have drunk freely, then the inferior; you did keep the good wine till now.'

http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/rylt/johnrylt.html

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0839/__PXA.HTM

" ... and said to him, "Everyone serves good wine first, and then when people have drunk freely, an inferior one; but you have kept the good wine until now."

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0839/__PXA.HTM

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nemesio: "I can't believe that you would lie about the contents of the Bible."

😕

R

California

Moves
30 Oct 05

You're the one who says that your mother will burn in hell for all eternity because
she is a filthy Catholic.

And I'm sorry you consider my correcting your gross errors about the Bible's content
'rude.' A person who was close to Christ would accept rebuke on God's Word with
gratitude, not rudeness.

Nemesio
She is lost, but someday I know she will accept Jesus as her savior.

But I am no lier of the Bible.

I may make a mistake because I am human. But do acuse me of lying when I know that you do it all the time.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by kirksey957
Yea, we tend to go fo malt liquor.
Please, stop pretending you're black.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by kirksey957
Not to mention we may also run off wit the white man's woman. That tends to put us on page one.
"

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
Why must you judge somebody on the color of his skin? I'm sure Reverend Kirk is black on the inside, where it counts.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
Ivanhoe, I read today that the Dutch courts have ruled that witches in the Netherlands can deduct the costs of their education as an expense. Have you heard of this?

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
30 Oct 05

This thread has made me laugh out loud repeatedly.
It is very sad in many ways.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
30 Oct 05

Why is that, did you knwo that in the book of John in that back of the Bible 1 john 5:13 says that you can know that you have eternal life and that life is in Jesus.(No body else) I know that you are just trying to P--- me off but it can't work because I have been bless by Jesus when he came into may heart on March 31, 2002. That is my new Birthday not May 4th. I celebrate my March birthday with my church.
RBHill: " .... I know that you are just trying to P--- me off "

That's indeed the game they are playing.

a

Forgotten

Moves
30 Oct 05

sure dont anyone answer the most important question in thei whole thread
the prune broth conspiracy lol