1. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 00:37
    Originally posted by barstudd
    Yes of course God cares...the question is do you care?

Everyone it seems is born with this same question.!!! Why am I here? whats my purpose or how did I get here?

and to make it easy for you the answers are multiple question, now you select what answer you believe is correct

( )1:- Atheist - they believe in nothing, they ...[text shortened]... of the above three answers will always object to you until they too may accept Gods creation.[/b]
    ( )5:-Retard barstudd.
  2. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 00:401 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    ( )5:-[b]Retard barstudd.[/b]
    You are facing a mirror...not only that you cant handle truth...it hurts you.
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 00:44
    Originally posted by galveston75
    True. He would desrve that of course. Would you say your worship would have to be any certian way for him to accept it?
    I don't exactly get what you're saying "in a certain way" could you please explain?
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 00:53
    Originally posted by daniel58
    I don't exactly get what you're saying "in a certain way" could you please explain?
    Does God accept all Christian religions or if we're not part of a religion does he let us worship him on our own?
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 00:53
    Not today Raj...You really have no idea what EVERYONE says about you in private messages do you? Get a life!!!!!
    Give you 3 guesses to figure out if I care about cowards talking behind my back. Im sure its not EVERYONE. Mostly JWs.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 00:54
    Does God accept all Christian religions or if we're not part of a religion does he let us worship him on our own?
    Lets hear it ... spew out some more JW propaganda.
  7. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 01:00
    You are facing a mirror...not only that you cant handle truth...it hurts you.
    😴
  8. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 01:07
    It's better if you belong to the Right Religion.
  9. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 01:07
    If the religion your in doesnt worship God then what do you think?

the aim of church is to give all the glory and praise to God, you dont go to church to worship the pastor or the name of the church or where it is located, or even the person sitting next to you, your worshipping God and if its not God your worshipping, then what do you think the answer would be?
  10. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 01:12
    😴
    Go and accept God and stop tormenting yourself with disbelief....Jesus died for us to save us from our sins that includes you, Go and ask him into your life and then you will see what you are currently unable to see.
  11. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 01:15
    Go and accept God and stop tormenting yourself with disbelief....Jesus died for us to save us from our sins that includes you, Go and ask him into your life and then you will see what you are currently unable to see.
    I'm not tormenting myself. You're tormenting me. I have no use for your antiquated mythology.
  12. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 01:26
    I'm not tormenting myself. You're tormenting me. I have no use for your antiquated mythology.
    The word God Torments you....

I have no use for your antiquated mythology the word is Spirituality that you were looking for, God Bless you., but you do believe in evolution as you admitted to it the other day, and that is a myth so your going to continue to believe in myths until you yourself attempts to seek the truth and accept it above your own views.
  13. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 01:33
    The word God Torments you....

[b]I have no use for your antiquated mythology
    the word is Spirituality that you were looking for, God Bless you., but you do believe in evolution as you admitted to it the other day, and that is a myth so your going to continue to believe in myths until you yourself attempts to seek the truth and accept it above your own views.[/b]
    I am indifferent to the word 'god.' Much like I am about the word 'spatula.' Although one of them is more useful.

There is an overwhelming amount of physical evidence to support evolution.
  14. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 01:531 edit
    I am indifferent to the word 'god.' Much like I am about the word 'spatula.' Although one of them is more useful.

There is an overwhelming amount of physical evidence to support evolution.
    so you believe in your fairy tale....as theory's of evolution have constantly change,
    there is no evidence of evolution,

Just to name some of your constant changes of your belief.

It was said that Aegyptopithecus was the ancestor of man.....so the evolutionist believed.

It was then said that Ramapithecus was..(Ramapithecus was a mythical prince of India)...

It was then said Australopithecus must have been the missing link.....and the list go's on, of these findings that were nothing more than Apes.

Key word = missing link, but you call that evidence.

Bottom line is you believe in a myth but cant yet see it.
  15. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 01:56
    so you believe in your fairy tale....as theory's of evolution have constantly change,
    there is no evidence of evolution,

Just to name some of your constant changes of your belief.

It was said that Aegyptopithecus was the ancestor of man.....so the evolutionist believed.

It was then said that Ramapithecus was..(Ramapithecus was a mythical prince ...[text shortened]... link, but you call that evidence.

Bottom line is you believe in a myth but cant yet see it.
    Have you ever read anything on evolution that didn't come from a creationist website?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree