Do you know God?

Do you know God?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
25 Aug 05

Originally posted by Phlabibit
George Washington fell a Cherry Tree... so the story goes.

P-
and it landed on Darwin's TOE

l

Moves
25 Aug 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
Nice going Satans pawn.
I know this is over your head, but I will say it anyway: I hope you understand that by having this kind of an attitude towards "unbelievers", you will only end up in (your own) hell with them. Dont assume that anyone is Satan's "pawn" simply because they dont share your own views. I'm only telling you this to save your soul from hell..... ( Ironic, isn't it? 😉 )

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
25 Aug 05

I have fell his healing powers.
You did not. You felt something that you assumed was external. Other people told you what they were told it was called, and you believed them. They were wrong, and so are you.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Aug 05

You are right in one time in my life I did not know God, but know I do and I asked you the Question.

There is no need to run from my Question and hyjack my thread.

And go read the Edit
So how did you get to know god? Did someone talk you into it?
or were you on a mountain looking at a the northern lights and
have an epiphany?

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
25 Aug 05

I must say that when DoctorScribbles returns from his fact finding mission in the Galopogos, there will be no better welcome home greeting than knowing that RBHill has returned to the forums.

l

Moves
25 Aug 05

Originally posted by David C
You did not. You felt something that you assumed was external. Other people told you what they were told it was called, and you believed them. They were wrong, and so are you.
He's too far gone for that. He'll probably just say you're under Satan's influence, and are saying things to try and break his faith in God.

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
25 Aug 05

Originally posted by lioyank
I know this is over your head, but I will say it anyway: I hope you understand that by having this kind of an attitude towards "unbelievers", you will only end up in (your own) hell with them. Dont assume that anyone is Satan's "pawn" simply because they dont share your own views. I'm only telling you this to save your soul from hell..... ( Ironic, isn't it? 😉 )
And yet RB is right. You either serve Jesus or you serve Satan. There's no neutral ground. Your either in or out,
up or down,
hot or cold,
lost or found,
saved or damned,
Coke or Pepsi.

You can't be in between.

You're either dead in your sins, or alive in Christ.

l

Moves
25 Aug 05

Originally posted by Coletti
And yet RB is right. You either serve Jesus or you serve Satan. There's no neutral ground. Your either in or out,
up or down,
hot or cold,
lost or found,
saved or damned,
Coke or Pepsi.

You can't be in between.

And yet you are being just as simple-minded as he is in your post. Up or down, hot and cold, huh?

Ok. Then tell me this. By calling someone "Satan's pawn" without even knowing them (or, to any greater extent, their full beliefs), is he with Jesus or Satan? Cause I would have to say (at least at that very moment), he is with Satan.

You see, according to your "completely right/completely wrong" way of thinking there can be no middle ground, and even our own RBHILL has taken sides with the devil himself.

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
25 Aug 05

And yet you are being just as simple-minded as he is in your post. Up or down, hot and cold, huh?

Ok. Then tell me this. By calling someone "Satan's pawn" without even knowing them (or, to any greater extent, their full beliefs), is he with Jesus or Satan? Cause I would have to say (at least at that very moment), he is with Satan.

You see, according ...[text shortened]... g there can be no middle ground, and even our own RBHILL has taken sides with the devil himself.
I think RB has read enough posts by rwingett to know he's not "born again." But rwingett might have preferred something a little catchier like Beelzebub's Bishop.

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
25 Aug 05

And yet RB is right. You either serve Jesus or you serve Satan.
ha. Argumentum ad verecundiam. Typical.

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
25 Aug 05

Originally posted by David C
ha. Argumentum ad verecundiam. Typical.
Appeal to authority. Yes, the final authority - not a false one.

K
Strawman

Not Kansas

Moves
25 Aug 05

up or down,
hot or cold,
lost or found,
saved or damned,
Coke or Pepsi.

You can't be in between.

Still trying to damn the unwashed billions.
What a crock.

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
25 Aug 05

Appeal to authority. Yes, the final authority - not a false one.
If you say it enough, you might actually believe it, huh? Doesn't change the fact that your entire belief structure is a logical fallacy.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Aug 05

I agree...we are to love all people...but on your second point I disagree. There is no "in between" no sitting on the fence. People either worship the true God or they worship Satan...The difference is that Satan accepts "indirect worship", that means anything except God.🙂

K
Strawman

Not Kansas

Moves
26 Aug 05

Originally posted by checkbaiter
I agree...we are to love all people...but on your second point I disagree. There is no "in between" no sitting on the fence. People either worship the true God or they worship Satan...The difference is that Satan accepts "indirect worship", that means anything except God.🙂
Wipe that smile off your face, you intolerant fool.
You've just accused Buddhists, Hindus et al of worshipping Satan.
Zeig Heil already.