Do you expect your wife to submit to you?

Do you expect your wife to submit to you?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
03 Feb 15
2 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Oh dear, another spectacular calamitous scientific own goal. The human genome has been 'mapped', that is all, genes have been counted and given names. How all those genes interact and work with each other is going to take geneticists decades to unravel. Claiming the mapping is synonymous with 'understanding' their function is so wide of the mark it's lau ...[text shortened]... uess from a grown man who chooses not read science books for fear they might diminish his faith.
No own goal, there is no gay gene, you know it, I know it, the whole world knows it. Let us know when you find it. My choice of reading material has no bearing on this, another logical fallacy extraordinaire.

Just finished two books, one on Thomas Cromwell, one on Crime in Glasgow during the Victorian epoch and I am reading one now on Mary Queen of Scots. I don't need to justify my choice of literature to Beano reading balloon heads filled with naught but there own propaganda!

even R J Hinds is preaching rationality now!

rc

Moves
03 Feb 15
3 edits

Originally posted by redbadger
yeah there are a few super strength beers and lagers its difficult as a home brewer to achieve that sort of potency. Newcastle Brown is potent its called the wife beater here in the north.you will have to PM me your recipe.
Newkie brown ale, is it tasty? It looks like a mild bitter. I dunno if I have ever tasted it to be honest. Here is my recipe,

Pale Malt (Maris Otter) (grams) 3310
Wheat Malt (grams) 465
Amber Malt (grams) 210
Crystal Malt (grams) 210
Chocolate Malt (grams) 135

Fuggle Hops (grams) 22
Goldings Hops (grams) 22

S-04 yeast

O.G was about 1046
F.G was about 1012

Was dead easy.

Startrek in ten minutes, gotta go!

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
03 Feb 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Newkie brown ale, is it tasty? It looks like a mild bitter. I dunno if I have ever tasted it to be honest. Here is my recipe,

Wheat Malt (grams) 465
Amber Malt (grams) 210
Crystal Malt (grams) 210

Fuggle Hops (grams) 22
Goldings Hops (grams) 22

S-04 yeast

O.G was about 1046
F.G was about 1012

Was dead easy.

see ya later /yeah newcastle brown is tasty but very gassy maybe that's why it gets you drunk so quick

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Feb 15

No own goal, there is no gay gene, you know it, I know it, the whole world knows it. Let us know when you find it. My choice of reading material has no bearing on this, another logical fallacy extraordinaire.

Just finished two books, one on Thomas Cromwell, one on Crime in Glasgow during the Victorian epoch and I am reading one now on Mary Quee ...[text shortened]... ads filled with naught but there own propaganda!

even R J Hinds is preaching rationality now!
Claiming there is no gay gene because the human genome has been mapped is unbelievably ignorant nonsense and demonstrates you quite clearly don't know what you're talking about.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
03 Feb 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Claiming there is no gay gene because the human genome has been mapped is unbelievably ignorant nonsense and demonstrates you quite clearly don't know what you're talking about.
probably

rain

Moves
03 Feb 15

So, uh, yeah. Good points on submission.

P

Moves
05 Feb 15

Originally posted by vivify
Most of you are probably familiar with the verses that day a woman should submit to her husband "in all subjection", or some variation of that. Do religious people here expect their wives to be completely subjected to them? Any women here expect to obey their husbands in this manner (or already do)? If not, aren't you or your wife disobeying the Word of God?
I expect my wife to submit to my final word, if and when necessary. But I totally respect her input.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
06 Feb 15

Originally posted by redbadger
Newcastle Brown is potent its called the wife beater here in the north.
Newcie Brown has a reputation as a strong beer - certainly stronger than
traditional draught bitters - but its not as strong as most premium lagers.

I used to drink brown and bitter as a student - ask for a half pint of bitter
in a pint glass and then split a bottle of Newcie Brown with a mate.
Good days.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
06 Feb 15

Originally posted by Pudgenik
I expect my wife to submit to my final word, if and when necessary. But I totally respect her input.
You're all heart.

F

Moves
06 Feb 15

Do you think this attitude of yours towards your partner seeks and finds vindication in Christian doctrine, or ~ was it the other way around, basically ~ did what you take to be Christian doctrine change you or persuade you to adopt your attitude towards her?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Feb 15

Can you explain what you mean, in the context of your post, by "if and when necessary"?

Z

Moves
06 Feb 15

did someone evaluate the decision making skills, intelligence, maturity, etc of both you and your wife and designated you "boss"? can you be fired if you make several bad decisions? can your wife ever be promoted?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
06 Feb 15

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
did someone evaluate the decision making skills, intelligence, maturity, etc of both you and your wife and designated you "boss"? can you be fired if you make several bad decisions? can your wife ever be promoted?
my wife weighs 9 stone I way 20 stone if I shout s.h.i.t she jumps on the shovel

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Feb 15
2 edits

Wheat Malt (grams) 465
Amber Malt (grams) 210
Crystal Malt (grams) 210

Fuggle Hops (grams) 22
Goldings Hops (grams) 22

S-04 yeast

O.G was about 1046
F.G was about 1012

Was dead easy.

What is O.G. and F.G. and what are those units?

How long does it take to make a batch of beer like that and how much do you get in finished product?

rain

Moves
07 Feb 15

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
I think that's implied when she chooses to marry him.