divesgeester as a concept

divesgeester as a concept

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Aug 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
If my model is correct you should at any moment fabricate another piece of propaganda.
This thread is a personal attack on myself, by you, a so called Jehovah's Witness. Why have you done this Robbie? Do you think your church leaders would see this as you reaching out on behalf of the brotherhood?

F

Moves
29 Aug 15

How to navigate your way through the spirituality forum like a drugged balloonist in four easy steps.

1. make up your own propaganda,
2. repeat it often to try to make it real to others,
3. ignore all attempts to ascertain a rational basis for it
4. makes threats that have no efficacy against anyone who opposes it in the hope that they will desist from the exposé

Anyone (on a debate and discussion forum) could fling this silly trying-to-be-funny kind of stuff at anyone else who disagrees with them or who rubs them up the wrong way, regardless of the topics in hand. So perhaps you should take threads like this one to the clans forum where they belong.

c

Moves
30 Aug 15

In the sports forum, I had not nice things to say about soccer players. My opinion. However, someone recently made a very awful comment about my Mom, who died 2 years ago. It hurt very much.......and still does.

What I have come to appreciate about the spirituality forum, is that we all fight at times, but it never gets to an awful, degrading point.

I have fought with dive....but, respect the fact that he fights back in a respectful way. Just my opinion.

c

Moves
30 Aug 15

In case I was not clear, I was giving dive a compliment for not attacking me in a horrible way. I have attacked dive in numerous threads, and he has come back at me respectfully. I appreciate that.

I have something to say about hell. And....if I am asked, I will give such info. Lol.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
30 Aug 15

Originally posted by divegeester
This thread is a personal attack on myself, by you, a so called Jehovah's Witness. Why have you done this Robbie? Do you think your church leaders would see this as you reaching out on behalf of the brotherhood?
This thread is a personal attack on myself

Have you ever started threads for launching personal attacks?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
30 Aug 15

Originally posted by FMF
[b]How to navigate your way through the spirituality forum like a drugged balloonist in four easy steps.

4. makes threats that have no efficacy against anyone who opposes it in the hope that they will desist fro ...[text shortened]... in hand. So perhaps you should take threads like this one to the clans forum where they belong.
I recall suggesting more than once that divegeester do the same.

hypocrites

F

Moves
30 Aug 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
I recall suggesting more than once that divegeester do the same.

hypocrites
If robbie carrobie had started this thread on the Clans Forum, then this retort of yours would now be on the Clans Forum where it belongs.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by lemon lime
[b]This thread is a personal attack on myself

Have you ever started threads for launching personal attacks?[/b]
Not that I recall, but it's certainly a possibility I suppose.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Aug 15

How to navigate your way through the spirituality forum like a drugged balloonist in four easy steps.

4. makes threats that have no efficacy against anyone who opposes it in the hope that they will desist from the exposé

It sounds like the perfect recipe to start a religion.
That title really got me laughing. Right on. 😀

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Aug 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
That title really got me laughing. Right on. 😀
It is amusing isn't it; although I'm fairly sure that what we find amusing about it is quite different.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
30 Aug 15

and there we have it folks, point number three, ignore all attempts to extract a rational, just like clockwork and as predicted.
You said:
Thank you point two is now covered, you are nothing if not predictable. Repetition in an attempt to make your propaganda appear real to other people. Lets watch as you balloon your way to point number three and four.

which is entirely declarative in nature - there is no enquiry whatsoever in this post. As such the wink smiley which divegeester responded with doesn't doesn't actually ignore any attempts to extract a rational [...] because nothing rational was sought on your part!!

You don't get your point 3.

rain

Moves
30 Aug 15

It sounds like the perfect recipe to start a religion.
It sounds like the perfect recipe to start a religion

This is the only thing that's worth taking away from this thread. Theists, take this to heart.

rc

Moves
30 Aug 15

Originally posted by vivify
[b]It sounds like the perfect recipe to start a religion

This is the only thing that's worth taking away from this thread. Theists, take this to heart.[/b]
its the only thing you find worth taking away, room full of mirrors.

Moves
30 Aug 15
1 edit

its the only thing you find worth taking away, room full of mirrors.
Putting my psychiatrist's hat on, you certainly seem to over use the expression 'room full of mirrors.' It could well be that you have a deep down fear of being in 'a room full of mirrors' and that you express this fear by vocalizing it.

What is it about your appearance that troubles you so?

rc

Moves
30 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Putting my psychiatrist's hat on, you certainly seem to over use the expression 'room full of mirrors.' It could well be that you have a deep down fear of being in 'a room full of mirrors' and that you express this fear by vocalizing it.

What is it about your appearance that troubles you so?
I am not afraid Doc, a room full of mirrors may be many things, for example at the end of Enter the Dragon, Han tries to take refuge in his room full of mirrors trusting in its illusionary qualities 😀