DIvegeester's Scariest GOTCHA Questions

DIvegeester's Scariest GOTCHA Questions

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
04 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
Why are you still obsessed with that guy? That was four years ago.
Because here you now are being the same prick you were then.

It amuses me.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Feb 22

@divegeester said
I enjoy bringing up your weakness as often as I can. You project like a boss whenever it happens.
Do you deny that Roman guy trolled you so hard that you were losing your marbles and headed for the loony bin?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Because here you now are being the same prick you were then.

It amuses me.
Ok, well have a good night.

Moves
04 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Do you deny that Roman guy trolled you so hard that you were losing your marbles and headed for the loony bin?
I tell you what, if you confirm before you Lord Jesus Christ that you are NOT the same person who posted as romans1009 … then I will reciprocate and reveal all.

Deal?

Moves
04 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
Ok, well have a good night.
It is morning here Cincinnati boy.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Feb 22

@divegeester said
I tell you what, if you confirm before you Lord Jesus Christ that you are NOT the same person who posted as romans1009 … then I will reciprocate and reveal all.

Deal?
I already addressed that.

I hold Jesus Christ in much greater esteem than to sully His Name in some trolling game.

F

Moves
04 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
I hold Jesus Christ in much greater esteem than to sully His Name in some trolling game.
Your purported "relationship" with Jesus Christ, and the purported effect it has on you, reminds me of Andres Serrano's famous photograph.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Feb 22

@fmf said
Your purported "relationship" with Jesus Christ, and the purported effect it has on you, reminds me of Andres Serrano's famous photograph.
Then why are you so interested in my beliefs and opinions as they pertain to Christianity?

Not everyone abandoned Christianity and now boasts of standing strong in their atheism.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Feb 22
4 edits

@divegeester

This morning 8:32 am EST is the first time I noticed your qualifier. Though you may opt to disbelieve me. Do I agree to Yes or No first ?

I agree to answer your question clearly in the way I think best to get to the truth.
You can play Perry Mason all you want. I'll answer so that the reasonable person can get at the truth of what is being asked.

If I think your question is crafted in a deceitful way, I just may expose that before I say Yes or No and / or explain.

Moves
04 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
I already addressed that.

If you held Jesus in high esteem you would follow his example in the way you conduct yourself. You wouldn't get drunk and call women sluts.

Calling yourself a Christian, don't you think such behaviour sullies his name, that it leads atheists to believe the Holy Spirit hasn't changed you in the slightest?!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Feb 22
1 edit

@sonship

Ask your question Divegeester.

If I think you crafted your question in a way reminiscient of an American TV political debate as two rival candidates try to stick words in each other's mouths, I'll let people know.

Then I'll help to get to yhe kernel of truth which is needed to make clear the situation.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Feb 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If you held Jesus in high esteem you would follow his example in the way you conduct yourself. You wouldn't get drunk and call women sluts.

Calling yourself a Christian, don't you think such behaviour sullies his name, that it leads atheists to believe the Holy Spirit hasn't changed you in the slightest?!
And I suppose you, serving as the accuser of the brethren, would point fingers at the Apostle Paul and the Apostle Peter for their transgressions while your much grosser sins largely remain hidden.

Christians aren’t perfect and I never claimed otherwise, and neither did the Apostle Paul or anyone else in the Holy Bible. But our default mode can be described, for lack of a better word, as goodness.

One thing is clear, though. You threw your integrity into the toilet by backing up FMF’s ridiculous lie and then flushed that toilet by doubling down.

Your integrity’s gone, Ghosty old boy. And you let it go so cheaply and without even a fight.

Moves
04 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
And I suppose you, serving as the accuser of the brethren, would point fingers at the Apostle Paul and the Apostle Peter for their transgressions while your much grosser sins largely remain hidden.

Christians aren’t perfect and I never claimed otherwise, and neither did the Apostle Paul or anyone else in the Holy Bible. But our default mode can be described, for lack of a b ...[text shortened]... g down.

Your integrity’s gone, Ghosty old boy. And let it go so cheaply and without even a fight.
No, just you.

I have gone my whole atheistic life without calling women sluts, irrespective of any alcohol I had consumed.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
No, just you.

I have gone my whole atheistic life without calling women sluts, irrespective of any alcohol I had consumed.
There are far worse things than that, Ghosty old boy, and I bet you’ve done a lot of them.

After all, you’ve shown your integrity isn’t worth ten cents. How fast do you sell it in real life?

But why don’t you create a new thread for your trolling and call it “Ghosty’s Accusations and Condemnation” instead of continuing to troll post in a thread that has a legitimate purpose?

Moves
04 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
There are far worse things than that, Ghosty old boy, and I bet you’ve done a lot of them.

After all, you’ve shown your integrity isn’t worth ten cents. How fast do you sell it in real life?

But why don’t you create a new thread for your trolling and call it “Ghosty’s Accusations and Condemnation” instead of continuing to troll post in a thread that has a legitimate purpose?
How is my integrity compromised by remembering your lack of integrity.

And let's not forget, you were previously banned from the site for malicious trolling.