Dive is Fake Christian, pt. 2

Dive is Fake Christian, pt. 2

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Jul 17

Originally posted by chaney3
Why are you defending dive?
Doesnt your g(G)od say that its his job to judge and not yours?? Are you not over stepping the mark by judging Divegeesters Christianity? The fact that he appears to be a Tory should cause you more concern than what invisible sky fairy he prefers.

c

Moves
08 Jul 17

Originally posted by stellspalfie
Doesnt your g(G)od say that its his job to judge and not yours?? Are you not over stepping the mark by judging Divegeesters Christianity? The fact that he appears to be a Tory should cause you more concern than what invisible sky fairy he prefers.
Someone must tell dive that he is fake.

I am that someone.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Jul 17
1 edit

You are too polite.

Some people need to be told the truth. Dive is one of those.

Get a backbone supergirl, and speak the truth.
SAYing that I don't have a backbone does not make it true.

I speak the truth as I see it. I'm not responsible if others with a different agenda refuse to see it.

c

Moves
08 Jul 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
SAYing that I don't have a backbone does not make it true.

I speak the truth as I see it. I'm not responsible if others with a different agenda refuse to see it.
Okay.

Does dive's words in this forum show that he speaks as a Christian?

Backbone?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jul 17

Okay.

Does dive's words in this forum show that he speaks as a Christian?

Backbone?
It appears that you have a list of people on this forum of who is Christian and who is not. So who would you say IS Christian

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Jul 17

By the way, I never really understood the concept of the British calling other Brits "tory". Don't most Brits support the crown?

Yes, yes, I realize that it is a political party in the British system, but the word "tory" has a different history in America. During the American Revolutionary war, the Loyalists of British America opposed American secession and were called "tories" for their loyalty to the English crown. They were roundly despised for this and eventually most of them either returned to Britain or fled to Canada. I've been watching the convos, trying to work out just what is a modern-day Tory. About all I've gotten so far is that it is a conservative party, perhaps not much different from our Republican Party.

c

Moves
08 Jul 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
It appears that you have a list of people on this forum of who is Christian and who is not. So who would you say IS Christian
You are asking the wrong question.

If a person claims to be a Christian, is it okay for them to speak as satan? For, that's what dive does.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Jul 17
1 edit

Not much different than you having a "list". Except that, apparently, you see "Christian" as an insult and have reversed the two groups. You continue to claim that Christians do not follow Christ, and yet atheists do. That is completely untrue and is nothing more than false-witness.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jul 17

You are asking the wrong question.

If a person claims to be a Christian, is it okay for them to speak as satan? For, that's what dive does.
Actually it is the correct question. You claim to know a certain person is not. Who is then? Do you know?

c

Moves
08 Jul 17

Actually it is the correct question. You claim to know a certain person is not. Who is then? Do you know?
Yes. Dive is not a Christian.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Jul 17
3 edits

Is calling me a prick a good example of Christianity?

Keep in mind, this is just one mere example of dive's disgusting character. He has many more, far from God.
But you are a prick. Prick is not a bad word.

I'm not a great Christian sure, but that has nothing to do with calling you a prick. I can think of many more appropriate adjectives to describe you, but I choose not to. Choosing not to doesn't make me a good Christian any more than calling you a prick makes me a bad one.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Jul 17

Haha, I can't believe you've brought politics into this. Funny though.

c

Moves
08 Jul 17

Originally posted by divegeester
But you are a prick. Prick is not a bad word.

I'm not a great Christian sure, but that has nothing to do with calling you a prick. I can think of many more appropriate adjectives to describe you, but I choose not to. Choosing not to doesn't make me a good Christian any more than calling you a prick makes me a bad one.
You are not a great Christian.
These are your words dive.

Why don't you work on that.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Jul 17

You are not a great Christian.
These are your words dive.

Why don't you work on that.
OK.