distorted reality

distorted reality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Moves
13 Oct 10

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
13 Oct 10

Mmmm devil's advocaat with chocolate...

T

Moves
13 Oct 10

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Try reading the following provided by another poster on another thread. While it doesn't address your issues directly, it might help you to gain the necessary insights to be able to put things in context:
http://web.archive.org/web/20040629083126/http://members.aol.com/intwg/antiprocess.htm

Also, if you want to live in reality, you might want to get off of all mind-altering substances - permanently.

j

Moves
13 Oct 10
3 edits

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
13 Oct 10

"i just want to know if anyone know anything and if anyone has any solutions."

Yes.

I'd just like to know if anyone wants to know the solution.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
13 Oct 10

How you feelin' now? Does your OP seem coherent?
What do you mean by "corrupt dimensions"?

j

Moves
14 Oct 10
1 edit

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
14 Oct 10

The Vedanta teachings tell us what is truth....truth is :

Reality destinguished from illusion for the benefit of mankind.

Google "Srimad Bhagavatan" by AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prubhupada, and you spiritual journey will begin.

F

Moves
14 Oct 10
1 edit

Originally posted by vishvahetu
The Vedanta teachings tell us what is truth....truth is :

Reality destinguished from illusion for the benefit of mankind.

Google "Srimad Bhagavatan" by AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prubhupada, and you spiritual journey will begin.
Ah, I got you!

You define truth as "Reality destinguished from illusion for the benefit of mankind."
Then you obviously cannot posess the truth! Ha! 😀

You live in an illusion! You said it yourself! 🙂

j

Moves
14 Oct 10
4 edits

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Oct 10
1 edit

Dont regret nothing of this kind ever!! Thats the sort of ego adjustment we all need. To think there are all these extra-sensitive people getting around regretting and apologizing for every little thing they do, while other ,really ignorant people do so much more heinous things without losing a wink of sleep.
What is this regret going to get you? Lets move on and analyize your post. What do you mean by "corrupt dimensions" ? Or would you like me to engage another part of your post? (Or just leave it...?)

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Oct 10

Without more of a background it is hard for me to get a good picture of where you're at.
Are you a christian?
Do you think you are wasting God's oxygen? Do you think you're an oxygen thief?

There are no mistakes here, only misunderstandings.

j

Moves
14 Oct 10

j

Moves
14 Oct 10
3 edits

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Oct 10
1 edit

First of all please show me you are intelligent enough to use the "reply and quote" button. I do assume you are answering me. Just ask if you have any problems.

Can I ask what you are guilty about? Are you a murderer? Do you snatch elderly peoples handbags or lure young girls to date rape them? Is your guilt over this kind of thing? I would like to know because I believe people waste much energy on stuff thats not going to make a heck of a difference anyway.
The tv over here(Australia) has made people feel quite gulty about their smoking (cigarettes). So you see these people worrying and constantly beating themselves up for smoking a few a day. They go through these "worry rituals" everyday but dont do anything about it. Thay just keep going through the motions of of saying they're going to quit, caving in and then regretting it. Gosh, what a waste on energy. Who cares if you smoke a couple of ciggies a day. What do you do with the rest of your energy/day? Focus and increase your positive attributes unless you really are a killer.🙂