Disgusting Islam.

Disgusting Islam.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
26 May 12
2 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
After the creation God gave control of the animals to man so that he could use them for his benefit. After the worldwide flood God stated the animals would have a fear of man because man was specifically told the animals could be used ans food. This implies animals could be killed for food, if necessary, but no permission was given man to kill them for fun. Your Vedas are obsolete books
It is an economic disaster to cultivate meat instead of crops.

Any economist will tell you this.

You kill because you are ignorant and violent and follow false religion.

Religion MUST be eternal [that is an absolute truth] or TRUISM.

Christianity/Islam/Judaism the recently fabricated religions of the meat eaters and animal killers.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 May 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Dasa
It is an economic disaster to cultivate meat instead of crops.

Any economist will tell you this.

You kill because you are ignorant and violent and follow false religion.

Religion MUST be eternal [that is an absolute truth] or TRUISM.

Christianity/Islam/Judaism the recently fabricated religions of the meat eaters and animal killers.
God does not tell us we have to kill animals for food, but permits us to supplement or diets, if need be. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

P.S. You should understand that there would have been very little vegetation, fruits, and nuts for Noah and his family to eat. They would have poor diets without the addition of meat.

Ro

Moves
26 May 12
1 edit

If you are wanting to appease the audience when giving a lecture in front of maybe 600 students then you have to use the 1 hour wisely and not use your time to expose false region.

The one hour is used to present and glorify the Vedic teachings instead.

There is plenty of time for exposing false religion in a different setting.

However you must at leas n that allows animal killing is DEFINITELY NOT AUTHORIZED. and that's the last word on that.
This is a quote from a lecture given by Swami Brabhupada. You contradict was he says. Therefore you do not follow his teachings.

That's the last word on that.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
26 May 12
1 edit

God does not tell us we have to kill animals for food, but permits us to supplement or diets, if need be. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

P.S. You should understand that there would have been very little vegetation, fruits, and nuts for Noah and his family to eat. They would have poor diets without the addition of meat.
Have you really no idea how totally weird you seem to most people? Such remarks are borderline sectionably crazy. Did God tell you to stop taking those pills?

One has to worry about what the US Army is thinking of when this sort of person emerges unscathed from a 20 year career not killing people.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 May 12
2 edits

Originally posted by finnegan
Have you really no idea how totally weird you seem to most people? Such remarks are borderline sectionably crazy. Did God tell you to stop taking those pills?

One has to worry about what the US Army is thinking of when this sort of person emerges unscathed from a 20 year career not killing people.
There are many weird beliefs, but I don't consider mine one of them. It seems weird to me that someone would believe in the theory of evolution.

P.S. The Army has ministers of religon and they are called Chaplains.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaplain

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
27 May 12

There are many weird beliefs, but I don't consider mine one of them. It seems weird to me that someone would believe in the theory of evolution.

P.S. The Army has ministers of religon and they are called Chaplains.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaplain
Absolutely. Always been a feature of armies. Soldiers can be most superstitious.

Impressive how a modern army like the US' has buraucratised its processes to such a degree that many of its parts can be operated cheerfully by peace loving souls without a twinge of conscientious objection. Busy busy busy little cogs in a big machine. 20,000 nuclear warheads just in case mass murder is authorised by some impatient nut.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 May 12

Originally posted by finnegan
Absolutely. Always been a feature of armies. Soldiers can be most superstitious.

Impressive how a modern army like the US' has buraucratised its processes to such a degree that many of its parts can be operated cheerfully by peace loving souls without a twinge of conscientious objection. Busy busy busy little cogs in a big machine. 20,000 nuclear warheads just in case mass murder is authorised by some impatient nut.
To me you seem to be one that has a distorted and weird outlook on the world around you.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
27 May 12

oh, and meat would have been in plentiful supply?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 May 12

Originally posted by nook7
It never ceases to amaze me on this site how some posts are mysteriously removed for swearing etc while posters like Dasa call for genocide against groups and promote racial and religious intolerance (not to mention attacking many others like meat eaters) and seem to do so with absolute impunity.

As a long term member and someone who has paid for a number o ...[text shortened]... ike Dasa and RJHinds.

l would happily pay for memberships for others to replace these idiots.
The fact that those two start so many threads says a lot I think lends a bit more weight to the thrust of this post

F

Moves
08 Jun 12

Iran 21/05/2012.

She was only 13 and was forced to marry a man 17years her senior.

When he took her back to the family home she was beaten and raped repeatedly daily.

When he forced her to go into the street and prostitute herself for extra income - she refused so he pulled out her finger nails and threw boiling water on her.[...]

This disgusting be ...[text shortened]... culture and it is not a one off event - but this behaviour is embedded into the Islamic psychi.
I'd be curious to see what proof you have of your claim that forcing one's wife into prostitution is "common place" in Muslim communities.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Jun 12
1 edit

To me you seem to be one that has a distorted and weird outlook on the world around you.
wrong post.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Jun 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
oh, and meat would have been in plentiful supply?
Noah took 7 male and 7 female of all birds and clean animals. Clean animals were those God told Noah, after the flood was over, that they could have as food.