Did God Design the Human Brain or Did It Just Happen?

Did God Design the Human Brain or Did It Just Happen?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
30 Mar 11

Originally posted by lausey
When you get judged by the Sprokenhorgan after you pass to the other side and reach planet Blurgfest, I am sure you will change your mind to my religion and you will be down on your knees begging for forgiveness. Meanwhile, I will have an advocate in the Lord Darth Vinto. What do you have?
I spit on the Sprokenhorgan of Blurgfest; Darth Vinto is a pussy.
I have the support of the great leader Chuck ... of the Norris. In him, there is true enlightenment, and through him I will be saved eternally ...

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
30 Mar 11

http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/its-ok-as-long-as-you-believe.jpg

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Mar 11

Originally posted by amannion
Sorry, my (obviously) poor effort to be humourous. I was referring to your bearded dude up above us somewhere.
I suppose it's a personal choice as to which story you support. I just choose the one that has the overwhelming evidence and requires faith in nothing more than evidence, reasoning and logic. You choose differently, based on ...?
I still fail to see why you are so insulting, but there you go.
Since God has called us to walk by faith and you reject anything that requires it,
you have setup for yourself blinders. You've managed to lock God out of your
thinking all together, which is by your choice. You have admitted you do take the
same types of leaps of faith when it comes to how you think things happened, but
your willing to if you can find a way to make them fit, not that they have to fit that
way, you just need a reason to make them seem like they should.
Kelly