Did bbarr go home to Jesus?

Did bbarr go home to Jesus?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
18 Nov 05
1 edit

Where is that godless hominid? Did he die or what? Does he think the cheat police are on to him?

R
Track drifter ®

Hoopnholler, MN

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Where is that godless hominid? Did he die or what? Does he think the cheat police are on to him?
The fewer becomes fewer my friend.

a

Forgotten

Moves
18 Nov 05

maybe jesus went to bbar?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Nov 05

I'm playing him a game; I'll ask him if he'd dead or a chess engine.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
18 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by no1marauder
I'm playing him a game; I'll ask him if he'd dead or a chess engine.
Great, thanks. If he's dead, ask him which team in Spirituality wins.

I'd also like to know why he's letting his rating go to shit. If he's dead, that's excusable. Otherwise, I don't understand it.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Nov 05

I'd also like to know why he's letting his rating go to shit. If he's dead, that's excusable. Otherwise, I don't understand it.
OK. What should I ask him if he's a chess engine?

I shouldn't talk to him at all as he did not come to my defense when the Chessexpressian Inquistion came to this Forum. Thank Deist God that Ivanhoe wasn't around or I probably would have wound up being "waterboarded".

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
What should I ask him if he's a chess engine?
Ask him why he can't figure out how to dodge the Game Mods.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
18 Nov 05

I wish my rating were as 'shitty' as his.

(2130)

Nemesio

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Nov 05

He got timed out in about 8 games in August when he was away for a while. Other than that, he hasn't been playing much. I sent him a challenge over a few days ago for ole times sake.

I'm also playing a couple of games with Feivel from the Monsters of Rock tournament. Are there any messages I should pass on to him from Defiance, Inc (is that clan still around?)?

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by Nemesio
I wish my rating were as 'shitty' as his.

(2130)

Nemesio
A one hundred point drop on the Elo scale is a serious change. Where he once expected to draw a 2230, he now expects to lose 2/3 of the time. Obviously a 2230 rating isn't achieved without a great deal of work. It's a shame to see it take such a fall.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
18 Nov 05

A one hundred point drop on the Elo scale is a serious change. Where he once expected to draw a 2230, he now expects to lose 2/3 of the time. Obviously a 2230 rating isn't achieved without a great deal of work. It's a shame to see it take such a fall.
You're only saying this because you're right 😛

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
18 Nov 05
1 edit

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Nov 05

r
CHAOS GHOST!!!

Elsewhere

Moves
18 Nov 05
1 edit

There has been about a week of no activity in our game, so perhaps he has gone home. I hope for his sake that in the 'real world' he was not so callous about repaying debts as he was on RHP; may Ivan have mercy on his soul 😛.

S

Moves
18 Nov 05

I spoke to him a wwek ago in PM and will probably be e-mailing him tomorrow so I'll report back as to his vitality should he answer.