Did Adam go to heaven????

Did Adam go to heaven????

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
11 May 12

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Now I'm unclear on your position since you're saying in this post that we do have at least some control of our actions.
I never said we didn't. We have lots of control but we do still sin.
I run a self storage facility and I sin everyday because I get made at one or more of our tenants because of something stupid that may say or do while here. I work on my patience everyday on that. I don't get mad in their face but I still don't show the kindness and patience within myself that I know I should. I'm only a sinful and imperfect human. I can't stop those feelings from coming up when confronted with what I consider to be maybe rudness or wanting to take advantage of the work we do.
But now I can control taking that farther and sinning on purpose and grabbing the nearest stick and whacking them over the head for that inconsiderate thing they may have done to me or my wife.
See the point?
If one deliberately sins as in a premeditated murder for instance, the punishmnet is much worse then one just thinking it.
Adam had absolutly no excuse for his action and in fact he was not even tricked like Eve was. He knew 100% what he was going to do and still did it knowing he was going to die.
He in affect not only killed himself and his wife, he also brought death upon us all. He in no uncertain terms became a murderer.
That in God's eyes and within his pure justice, could not forgive what Adam did to us all. There is no way God would resurrect Adam to live anywhere as that would have not been justice to us.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
12 May 12

Originally posted by galveston75
I never said we didn't. We have lots of control but we do still sin.
I run a self storage facility and I sin everyday because I get made at one or more of our tenants because of something stupid that may say or do while here. I work on my patience everyday on that. I don't get mad in their face but I still don't show the kindness and patience within m ...[text shortened]... o way God would resurrect Adam to live anywhere as that would have not been justice to us.
I never said we didn't.
Oh, I think you did. From page 4:
None of us have any control over sinning.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
13 May 12

Originally posted by SwissGambit
I never said we didn't.
Oh, I think you did. From page 4:
None of us have any control over sinning.
Come on. I just explained in more detail what we can and can't do. Yes in general we can never not sin but we can control the level of our sins. Get it?