Defeated.

Defeated.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Nov 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
"Atheists defeated by their fears". That is a joke. It is exactly the atheist who is NOT rolling in fear, fear of a godly punishment, fear of being forever burned in some nonsensical hell.

It is the Christian living in fear, fear of being tricked by a or the devil, fear of not going to the nonsensical heaven.

Atheists defeated by their fears. The most ridiculous statement of the forum. You must not know much about atheism or atheists.
I would bet he does not care to know much about atheism or atheists. 😏

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
You have offered nothing to convince me that you speak 'the truth.' You saying it is 'the truth' simply isn't good enough and i will continue to 'debate' you on the issue. If your beliefs are genuinely that truthful then you should have nothing to fear from debating them. Otherwise your presence and activity in these forums is nonsensical and you might as well just go shout your opinions out of the window.. .
I offer you the 18,000 verse Srimad Bhagavatam............but you will not read it.

And I offer you this website............(veda.harekrsna.cz) but you will not go there and research spiritual truth.

You are lost to dishonesty and foolishness by defending atheistic falsehoods and nonsense.

The belief that conscious life can randomly and accidently manifest itself.......is both absurd and ignorant and shamelessly dishonest..

You therefore are a child abuser by misguiding and cheating our children with junk science.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Dasa
I offer you the 18,000 verse Srimad Bhagavatam............but you will not read it.

And I offer you this website............(veda.harekrsna.cz) but you will not go there and research spiritual truth.

You are lost to dishonesty and foolishness by defending atheistic falsehoods and nonsense.

The belief that conscious life can randomly and accidently ma ...[text shortened]... .

You therefore are a child abuser by misguiding and cheating our children with junk science.
It is also a fairy tale for junk scientists. 😏

Evolution Fairytale: Junk DNA

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Nov 15

100% PROOF of Evolution - and other magical fairy tales

THE MAGIC MAN IN THE SKY

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Nov 15
1 edit

If you are an evolutionists, you tell science fiction fairy tales.

It's what you do. 😏

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Nov 15

Originally posted by Dasa

The belief that conscious life can randomly and accidently ma ...[text shortened]... .

Your chosen vocabulary is vile and ineffective.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
16 Nov 15

My vocabulary is perfect ............if it fits the crime.

Your disgusting shameless junk science offends all decent honest people.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Nov 15

You are defeated. 😏

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Nov 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
You are defeated. 😏
And you are self-defeating.......Constantly.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Nov 15

And you are self-defeating.......Constantly.
We knew that about both of them, Dasa and Hinds, for a LONG time. They are both as full of shyte as a Thanksgiving turkey, but that is the norm for brainwashed individuals like them and a few billion others.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Nov 15

We knew that about both of them, Dasa and Hinds, for a LONG time. They are both as full of shyte as a Thanksgiving turkey, but that is the norm for brainwashed individuals like them and a few billion others.
Indeed. There is a big difference between being 'out spoken' and being 'out of ones mind.'

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Nov 15

You and GoaD are the ones that are full of shyte.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Nov 15

You and GoaD are the ones that are full of shyte.
It must seem that way from your asylum. Are you having tea this evening with Napoleon?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Nov 15

It must seem that way from your asylum. Are you having tea this evening with Napoleon?
Are you jealous? 😏

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Nov 15

Are you jealous? 😏
Your posts stir many emotions sir. Jealously isn't one of them.