1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Feb '12 15:03
    Originally posted by poker87
    Dasa is not here and you are spreading lies about him. So now find me where Dasa has said Hinduism is false? because he never said it was false, but he said it was confused and mixed up with speculation. Hinduism is that way because over the centuries and being the Age of Kali people degrade things and change things over time

If dasa where here himself I ...[text shortened]... concerns itself with Demigod worship which is not false but misunderstood and poorly explained.
    I guess we will just have to waint and see what he says. 😏
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '12 15:041 edit
    Dasa is not here and you are spreading lies about him. So now find me where Dasa has said Hinduism is false? because he never said it was false, but he said it was confused and mixed up with speculation. Hinduism is that way because over the centuries and being the Age of Kali people degrade things and change things over time

If dasa where here himself I ...[text shortened]... concerns itself with Demigod worship which is not false but misunderstood and poorly explained.
    It's true that Dasa did describe Hinduism as confused and mixed up with speculation, or words to that effect. But Dasa used to get very het up sometimes, and he also denounced Hinduism as false on occasions. If you were a regular here you'd know that. Just as he once called very specifically and explicitly for a genocide of all Muslim men when he was clearly very het up - judging by what he said and his language - and yet at another time he didn't call for a genocide of all Muslim men but only for terrorists, murderers and rapists to face capital punishment. Again, if you had been a regular poster here you'd have known that Dasa was like this.
  3. Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    09 Feb '12 15:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    What Dasa chose to ignore is that animals obviously need to be slaughtered if they are to be eaten. His "meateaters" 'insult' is really only relevant or meaningful to people who happen to subscribe to the same belief system as he does. The fact that he - very oddly - thought that being called "meateaters" might somehow browbeat non-vegetarians into being recepti ...[text shortened]... ersonal communication problem with his clearly ineffective 'ministry' in this community.
    Killing our lower brothers has nothing to do with belief systems but everything to do with knowledge and conduct and sensitivity and mercy and kindness and spiritual love [and nothing that you would know about] being ignorant and insensitive and untruthful. You do not know anything about spirituality but judge spirituality from your platform of ignorance and arrogance. And you have said elsewhere that the Vedas and Christianity and Islam are all the same which is a comment only a ignorant person would make.
    Dasa was right you are certainly dishonest with your loose tongue.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '12 15:08
    Killing our lower brothers has nothing to do with belief systems but everything to do with knowledge and conduct and sensitivity and mercy and kindness and spiritual love [and nothing that you would know about] being ignorant and insensitive and untruthful. You do not know anything about spirituality but judge spirituality from your platform of ignorance an ...[text shortened]... ignorant person would make.
    Dasa was right you are certainly dishonest with your loose tongue.
    Well, you and Dasa are perfectly entitled to believe what you want to believe. He will confirm with you that I have always made that clear.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '12 15:10
    Killing our lower brothers has nothing to do with belief systems but everything to do with knowledge and conduct and sensitivity and mercy and kindness and spiritual love [and nothing that you would know about] being ignorant and insensitive and untruthful.
    Well, Dasa never referred to "all Muslim men" with the words "lower brothers" but he did advocate "killing" them and, yes, he did once or twice argue that it was to be done out of "kindness".
  6. Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    09 Feb '12 15:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's true that Dasa did describe Hinduism as confused and mixed up with speculation, or words to that effect. But Dasa used to get very het up sometimes, and he also denounced Hinduism as false on occasions. If you were a regular here you'd know that. Just as he once called for a genocide of all Muslim when he was clearly very het up - judging by what he said - ...[text shortened]... men. Again, if you had been a regular poster here you'd have known that Dasa was like this.
    He did not call for genocide but was strong on his call for capital punishment of all Muslim male offenders and the likes of all other offenders subscribing to other faiths and even the Vedic faith if they are offenders in violent crimes. And your constant twisting his comments is why he called you dishonest.
  7. Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    09 Feb '12 15:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well, Dasa never referred to "all Muslim men" with the words "lower brothers" but he did advocate "killing" them and, yes, he did once or twice argue that it was to be done out of "kindness".
    Have you been drinking because my reference to lower brothers is a reference to your post about animal killing.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '12 15:131 edit
    And you have said elsewhere that the Vedas and Christianity and Islam are all the same which is a comment only a ignorant person would make.
    Well I didn't say the Vedas and Christianity and Islam "are all the same". Indeed they are all quite different - something I know because I have examined and have some personal experience of all three. What I did say was that none of them were any more or less true than the others in my view. I take it you personally believe that Vedic teaching is the best of the three.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '12 15:14
    He did not call for genocide but was strong on his call for capital punishment of all Muslim male offenders and the likes of all other offenders subscribing to other faiths and even the Vedic faith if they are offenders in violent crimes. And your constant twisting his comments is why he called you dishonest.
    Well he did call for genocide. Explicitly. Unequivocally. Did you not see the thread in question?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '12 15:16
    Have you been drinking because my reference to lower brothers is a reference to your post about animal killing.
    I see. I thought you were referring to "all Muslim men". Do you personally think they should all be killed?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Feb '12 17:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well he did call for genocide. Explicitly. Unequivocally. Did you not see the thread in question?
    I did not realize poker38 was Dasa's brother. I still don't think Dasa
    meant to call for genocide for all Muslim men, but I don't want to
    argue the point anymore.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '12 22:571 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    argue the point anymore.
    Nobody is asking you to continue defending Dasa. So if you don't want to argue the point anymore, then by all means please don't feel you have to draw any further attention to yourself. The post was addressed to poker87 who, like you, did not read the deleted 19th December thread.
  13. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 01:14
    argue the point anymore.
    I read his post, and I thought he was calling for the killing of all Muslim men.

Equals=genocide
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 09:59
    argue the point anymore.
    i think they are dasa and poker38 are brothers as much as jekyll and hyde were brothers, or would gollum/smeagol be a better example.

"give us back the precious, filthy, dishonest meat eater hobbitsies"
  15. Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 13:36
    This attack on dasa that he called for genocide on islam is false, and it was instigated by FMF by twisting dasa,s words just enough as to make it sound like he was.
    Dasa called for strong force against all violent muslim criminals and he said specifically women and children are NOT incuded, and he went on to specificlly clarify that it was not genocide because to be classified as geniocide the persons concerned would have to be innocent and he said Islam is not innocent.
    When a group of people are violent and sytematically perform violent acts, they are not innocent and therefore when they meet with capital punishment it is not genocide at all, but it is only the law of capital punishment dishing out the required punishment.
    If you rounded up all the war criminals from world war 2 and then executed them all, would that be genocide? No it would not be genocide because they are violent criminals and the law of capital punishment would be instigated. If the people that meet with capital punishment were innocent, then and only then could you claim genocide.
    Dasa has been framed by FMF because FMF is dishonest as Dasa has said many times before.
    I doubt if we will ever see Dasa in this forum again but I will continue to defend him while dishonest persons attack his honest words. And I regulary keep in contact with dasa by email and have done so for nearly 2 years now, and I have learnt many Vedic truths from him and from the books he told me to purchase.

Hare krsna hare rama.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree