daniel58

daniel58

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jul 09

Originally posted by joe beyser
How many posters on this thread claim to be christian? Just wondering because if you all go to heaven I want no part of it.
good question.
maybe half?
If you dont want part of a christian heaven then what do you want part in?
(btw I'm not christian)

jb

Moves
27 Jul 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
good question.
maybe half?
If you dont want part of a christian heaven then what do you want part in?
(btw I'm not christian)
Just about anything would be better than being around these folks for eternity.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jul 09

Just about anything would be better than being around these folks for eternity.
lol!🙂
I hear ya! But what are you going to do? I tell them they have a 'stick-your-head-in-the-sand' approach to spirituality but it doesn't seem to matter.

rc

Moves
27 Jul 09

How many posters on this thread claim to be christian? Just wondering because if you all go to heaven I want no part of it.
i am a Christian but i don't want to go to heaven, i am waiting for an earthly paradise!

jb

Moves
27 Jul 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i am a Christian but i don't want to go to heaven, i am waiting for an earthly paradise!
I'll take that myself. Can't see learning to play a harp let alone playing one forever and ever amen!

rc

Moves
27 Jul 09

I'll take that myself. Can't see learning to play a harp let alone playing one forever and ever amen!
i dunno, the Celtic harp is quite good, but not forever and ever. what do you think my friend, has the earth the potential to become a paradise?

jb

Moves
27 Jul 09

i dunno, the Celtic harp is quite good, but not forever and ever. what do you think my friend, has the earth the potential to become a paradise?
Always has as far as I am concerned. If something else exists that would give us a much richer understanding of virtually everything including the experience of higher dimmensions of reality, I would opt for that. It is a hard question because we are so ignorant of what there is out there.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jul 09

you mean a physical paradise,right?

g

Pepperland

Moves
27 Jul 09

Originally posted by daniel58
Doesn't mean it's ALWAYS bad but lots of times it doesn't work out.
what is this based on?

g

Pepperland

Moves
27 Jul 09

Always has as far as I am concerned. If something else exists that would give us a much richer understanding of virtually everything including the experience of higher dimmensions of reality, I would opt for that. It is a hard question because we are so ignorant of what there is out there.
If something else exists that would give us a much richer understanding of virtually everything including the experience of higher dimmensions of reality, I would opt for that

try LSD.

jb

Moves
27 Jul 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
[b]If something else exists that would give us a much richer understanding of virtually everything including the experience of higher dimmensions of reality, I would opt for that

try LSD.[/b]
What is that? Latter Saints Day?

g

Pepperland

Moves
27 Jul 09

What is that? Latter Saints Day?
no, its Lysergic acid diethylamide.

btw, hows it going joe? have you been reading those books?

d

Moves
27 Jul 09

what is this based on?
On the things I've seen.

jb

Moves
27 Jul 09

no, its Lysergic acid diethylamide.

btw, hows it going joe? have you been reading those books?
You would be the one to know about LSD and don't pretend you learned about it in a book.

g

Pepperland

Moves
29 Jul 09

Originally posted by daniel58
On the things I've seen.
are you into voyeurism?